logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#201 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:02:09 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
It's time to pray for global warming, says Flint Journal columnist John Tomlinson
by John Foren | Flint Journal Editor
Monday January 19, 2009, 4:20 AM

If you're wondering why North America is starting to resemble nuclear winter, then you missed the news.

At December's U.N. Global Warming conference in Poznan, Poland, 650 of the world's top climatologists stood up and said man-made global warming is a media generated myth without basis. Said climatologist Dr. David Gee, Chairman of the International Geological Congress, "For how many years must the planet cool before we begin to understand that the planet is not warming?"

I asked myself, why would such obviously smart guy say such a ridiculous thing? But it turns out he's right.

The earth's temperature peaked in 1998. It's been falling ever since; it dropped dramatically in 2007 and got worse in 2008, when temperatures touched 1980 levels.

Also Russian scientists have just reported in Pravda that we are now entering a 100,000 year ice age. They obviously haven't read FUTURE HISTORY!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline edStueart  
#202 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:35:32 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Just in case you are not sure that "the end is near" here are 9 of the 16 headlines from this afternoon's Fox News homepage:

North Dakota on Brink of Record Floods
60 Homes Destroyed by Mississippi Tornado
Poland Says Tanker Hijacked by Pirates Off Somalia
Astronomers 'Catch' Shooting Star for First Time
Huge Explosion Rocks Alaska's Mount Redoubt
U.S. Warns N. Korea Over Rocket - N. Korea Threatens Nuke Program Restart
Four Hospitalized After 'Killer' Bee Attack
Man Jailed for Sex With Car-Wash Vacuum
Madonna Reportedly to Adopt Second African Kid

9/16 = 56% of the headlines point toward the begining of the end.

(The last two are my favorites)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline JamesH  
#203 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:02:27 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Here is some food for thought. Space storm alert: 90 seconds from catastrophe

http://www.newscientist....tastrophe.html?full=true
Offline bitnet  
#204 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:41:11 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

You really tickle my funnybone, edStueart! Yes, I read those headlines as well and asked myself, "What is the world coming to? Is it the end already?" Then I am reminded that Paris Hilton still has not found her BFF and Obama still does not have a dog yet so it cannot end now. But when I read that 1,000 policemen had to be sent to quell a communal riot between two villages in Hainan, the UNHRC supports the Islamic proposal against religious defamation, and that many Jews still distrust the love of many Christians for Jews and Israel as reported in The Jerusalem Post, I think to myself, "Aaah! We are still on course to doomsday."

Yes, we can try to love the world in spite of what it is, just as He loves us in spite of what we are, but it is clearer now that as we change ourselves to be more like Him, the world will not accept us just as it did not accept Him. Now I really understand why He will have to remove us from this world, not simply to save us from the Tribulation, but it is by our disappearance that the world will finally take notice and turn to Him. It will be His greatest miracle on earth up till then and many will come to Him, but for those who want to continue living in the Great Deception, perhaps they deserve the Tribulation.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#205 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 6:21:31 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
tangerang.afp.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#206 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 6:47:19 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Yada attached the following image(s):
edoubt.avo.usgs.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#207 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:16:36 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Anchorage Airport closed as volcanic ash falls

Story Highlights
# Anchorage airport is closed Sunday morning as volcanic ash clouds the sky
# Latest eruption of Mount Redoubt happened at 1:30 p.m. (5:30 p.m. ET) Saturday
# Volcano erupted four times Friday and once shot ash at least 51,000 feet into the air
Offline Yada  
#208 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:20:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Tornado 'passed directly over' 2:39
HLN's Chuck Roberts talks to an iReporter who captured a waterspout that quickly turned to a tornado right over his head