logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<121314
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#651 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 1:55:10 PM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
Reply from post 664 above

AK wrote:
Yada


Where on your site can I find a succinct statement about who or what you believe the Holy Spirit is?


Thanks
AK


[qupte=Yada]
Yada Yahweh
Jul 6, 2019, 8:41 PM (6 days ago)
to Al, bcc: me

There is no "Holy Spirit." The Ruwach Qodesh is Set Apart. She is the maternal expression of Yahowah's nature.

I don't believe. I either know or don't know. Why would you care what anyone believes when truth can be known? And why are you seeking succinct when the more one knows, the better?

If you want to know what I know, read what I've written. There are 18 books, 15 of which are based upon my translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Start where I began, with Yada Yah at YadaYah.com.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#652 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 7:57:58 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
E wrote:
Dear Sir,

I listened to you interviewed recently on the Rense show, and I am very interested, but I have a question.

I would respectfully ask, why is it that you don't apply the same critical approach to the Hebrew Old Testament? Was it too not an amalgam of many politically motivated works by different authors at different times, eventually canonized by rabbis for at least partly political purposes? Are the Hebrew deity names not confusingly multiple, and the character of the deity referred to apparently different in different Old Testament books?

I believe in God, and I was raised both Catholic and Jewish (my family converted wen I was a kid), so I have some insight into both traditions, but I am trying to bypass the established notions - to try and reach some conclusions on my own. In that sense I appreciate the spirit of your message, but I wonder how it is you're so certain and comfortable that the Hebrew Bible has more faith-centred authenticity than the Greek Bible. So much scholarly work has been done linking Hebrew Bible -referenced stories to earlier Sumerian legends, and there are suggestions of ancient Egyptian and West Canaanite influence too.

Any thoughts or explanation would be appreciated.

Regards,
E


Yada wrote:
E,

"I would respectfully ask, why is it that you don't apply the same critical approach to the Hebrew Old Testament?"

It is disappointing that you would express this criticism without first considering the evidence. It shows not only a lack of respect, but also reveals that you are guilty of the very thing you are falsely accusing me of doing. If you had read what I had written first, you would have known that I took the same approach to the Greek CNT as I did the the Hebrew Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms. I went to the oldest extant manuscripts and translated them myself. Then I considered what I read to determine if it was true or false, trustworthy or unreliable. I was and remain resolutely critical. Evidence and reason is all that matters.

"Was it too not an amalgam of many politically motivated works by different authors at different times, eventually canonized by rabbis for at least partly political purposes?"

No, no, no, no, not really, yes, no and no. The Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms is an integrated and consistent entity. It isn't an amalgamation and it is antipolitical. There were 40 prophets over one thousand years, but only one author and one story. The message never changes. Rabbis didn't exist at the time anything in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms was written. The Hebrew text universally exposes and condemns religion and politics, making it the opposite of what you claim.

As for "canonized," Yahowah provides a test in Dabarym / Deuteronomy for us to use to determine whether or not He inspired a prophet's revelations. It is not only foolproof, it is what I use to ascertain what can be trusted, such as Yasha'yah / Isaiah, and what should be discarded, such as Enoch. We ought not rely on the determination of others for what we can achieve on our own using God's advice.

"Are the Hebrew deity names not confusingly multiple, and the character of the deity referred to apparently different in different Old Testament books?"

Yahowah only has one name. It is revealed 7000 times. There are no exceptions. So you are again, wrong. Yahowah's character and message never change. Moreover, God does not offer an "Old Testament." According to Yahowah, there is and never will be a "New Testament." God is never confusing. He's forthright, consistent, brilliant, and articulate.

"I believe in God,"

You may believe in a god, but you do not know Yahowah. Based upon your opinions, I'd be pleased, but surprised, if that ever changes. Before you will be able to process the truth, you've got a world of lies to discard. This is the reason that I spent so much time explaining what is wrong with people's impressions about God before explaining who He is, what He is offering, and what He expects in return. You are not only a great distance apart, based upon God's testimony and yours, you are still headed away from Him.

"I was raised both Catholic and Jewish (my family converted wen I was a kid), so I have some insight into both traditions, but I am trying to bypass the established notions - to try and reach some conclusions on my own."

Actually, you are clinging to "established notions." Every assertion you have made reflects the errant positions men have tried to establish instead of actually reading what Yahowah had to say for Himself to ascertain the truth. Thus far, I haven't read anything that would indicate that you have deployed evidence and reason to deduce an independant conclusion based upon the textual evidence. Further, your opinions would only be valid on this topic once you have studied the text as I have done. Garbage in, garbage out. Read what Yahowah said and then either reject or accept His testimony as true or false. If you study His words and choose to reject what He has to say, God will become unreachable and unknowable to you.

After 18 years of translation and study, I have found Yahowah's testimony to be accurate and Paul's to be false. I've presented those translations and findings freely for those who are interested.

"In that sense I appreciate the spirit of your message, but I wonder how it is you're so certain and comfortable that the Hebrew Bible has more faith-centred authenticity than the Greek Bible. So much scholarly work has been done linking Hebrew Bible -referenced stories to earlier Sumerian legends, and there are suggestions of ancient Egyptian and West Canaanite influence too. Any thoughts or explanation would be appreciated."

Your hypocrisy is again showing and it isn't appealing. You don't have any respect or appreciation for what Yahowah or I have freely offered.

If you had listened and read rather then expressed your opinions, you would have known why I'm certain that the text of the Towrah, Prophets, and Pslams was inspired by Yahowah and why I have come to know with certainty that He is God. He proves His existence and authorship beyond any doubt. But to know this, you'd have to take the opposite approach: stop expressing your mantra and those you believe, and consider Yahowah's testimony.

Bible is based upon Babel. It means "to intermix, commingle, and confuse." As a name, it is both "Babylon" and "ba Ba'al - With the Lord (which is Satan's name and title)." If you prefer man's Greek to God's Hebrew, then Bible is based upon the Greek transliteration of the name of the Egyptian goddess Biblia.

I have no faith, and God has no use for it. You have completely missed my message and His, likely because it is in conflict with your own. As for me, I either know or don't know. Faith is utterly useless.

During the program, and far more comprehensively in the books, I explain why the Hebrew text is reliable and why the Greek text is unreliable. If you want my thoughts, rather than wanting me to consider yours, read my translations and research. To write this letter, you were on one of the sites that presents the books, after all.

I've read the Sumerian, Babylonian, and Assyrian legends as they were written on clay tablets and can tell you that there is only one point of minute concurrence, and even with it, the texts differ overwhelmingly more often than they agree. The ratio of discord to commonality is over 500 to 1. And there is no commonality with Egyptian and Canaanite legends. The Hebrew text universally condemns all three. But the bigger issue is the realization that the historical accuracy of the Hebrew text validates its authenticity. Read the scientific approach to Creation and the evidence for the nature of the Flood in Volume One of Yada Yah.

So long as you continue to place your faith in scholars, Eric, all of whom seem to be misleading you, you will never know Yahowah. While I'm very disappointed that you have written these assertions without considering Yahowah's position, I'm still going to provide some advice: read and then verify for yourself the translations found in the five volumes of An Introduction to God, the seven volumes of Yada Yah, in Questioning Paul, and the three volumes of Observations for Our Time, even in Prophet of Doom if you'd like to better understand my approach to evidence and reason, and then pose whatever questions you'd like, albeit bereft of predisposed options.

Hopefully, you will be willing to discard your impressions about Yahowah and His testimony. Hopefully, you'll closely examine and carefully consider His revelations. Hopefully, armed with evidence you'll apply reason and form valid conclusions. Hopefully, a few months from now after you have considered Yahowah's Towrah (Teaching), Prophets, and Psalms, you'll choose to become part of the Covenant and come to know and love Yah. Hopefully, you'll write again after all of that occurs.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#653 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 11:00:49 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
CM wrote:
My friend wants to know which ‘Isaiah’ scroll you are using. Apparently, there are 20 mss of YashaYah in the DSS collection. A FM is translating one of the DSS that he says was copied by the Essenes in Qumran and has Aramaic words and varies from scrolls copied by the “official” scribes in Yarusalem. I will forward that piece to you.

Stay safe!
Shalom
CM


Yada wrote:
CM

Each variance from the MT is noted in the text of the translation, such as QIsa1 is the Great Isaiah Scroll.

Every scroll found around Qumran, including the GIS was copied by the Essenes. I have not seen any Aramaic words in the GIS, only in Daniel, but the languages are very similar.

There are no surviving scrolls from Scribes in Yaruwshalaim of which I'm aware. The MT traces back through Babylon.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#654 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 8:12:12 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
RM wrote:
Hi again, haven`t read every article yet, but trying to catch up.. If u have a reference / article regarding further details other than I `Going astray` (ist part) pls advise..



As sept 23 was the equinox, the 1st day of the 7th month was sept 24, Yom Kippur Oct 3rd(10th nt) & Sukkot Oct 7th-13th..& full moon 14th..??? as distinctly correct from 7th month beginning at Renewed moon (Sept 29th-Day of trumpets, as prescribed in Michael Roods Creators calendar, which has each month starting at the renewed moon)??



Is there any correct calendar published monthly etc..?



Best regards,
RM


Yada wrote:

RM,

I have not written any articles, only books and audio programs. There are 7 volumes of Yada Yah, of which Going astray is volume 3. The rest can be found at yadayah.com. I've written Prophet of Doom on Islam (prophetofdoom.net), Questioning Paul on Christianity (questioningpaul.com), and An Introduction to God (anintroductiontogod.com) on translating the Towrah. There are 3 volumes of Observations for Our Time (YahowahBeryth.com). Amazon sells most of these if you don't like reading on a tablet or computer, including Written in Stone.

I have heard of, but pay no attention to, Rood. Those I've met who have interacted with him and what little I read long ago of what he has written, was discouraging: some sound insights and analysis blended in with considerable ego and religious conjecture. I draw every insight and conclusion directly from the Towrah, Naby', and Mizmowr. God's a lot smarter than we are so I tend to listen to Him.

In the final chapter of the Invitations volume of Yada Yah I have presented the information you need to assess the timing of the Mow'ed Miqra'ey. I do not dictate dates, because there is no way to know for certain the exact timing and the timing is far less important than the meaning and purpose of each of the seven. I have endeavored, however, to appraise those who are interested in what Yahowah has to say on the matters of timing and relevance.

Yes, based upon chadash - renew, months begin with the first sign of increasing light reflected on the moon's surface - whether that be observational or astronomical, and based upon exactly what criterion (more than 1% and before sunset for example and from what vantage point).

While it's best to start at the beginning of the book with http://yadayah.com/Yada_...#39;syth-Beginning.YHWH, the basis of Yah's calendar is presented here: http://yadayah.com/Yada_...ations_to_Meet_God.YHWH.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#655 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:47:13 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
Follow up from RM above

RM wrote:
Hi Yada, thanks for your prompt & detailed reply..



Sorry for referring to the parts of your books that I`m reading, as articles, having only seen the online versions & greatly appreciate the links you sent me..



Regarding the calendar, is the any particular reason why the charts with moon times etc, are shown up to 2033? Is there any known significance for that year?



Best regards,



RM


Yada wrote:
Yes. 2033 is year 6000 Yah. My translations and insights will cease to have value after that date because everyone who survives Yah's return will have His Towrah written inside of them.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline InHisName  
#656 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:03:42 AM(UTC)
InHisName
Joined: 11/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 109

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Is the timeline outlined in YY or did that come out of Future History?
Offline James  
#657 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:51:19 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
The timeline for the Miqray are in YY, they were done by Yow'el.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline InHisName  
#658 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:54:06 PM(UTC)
InHisName
Joined: 11/21/2012(UTC)
Posts: 109

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Sorry JB, I meant the 'Tribulation' timeline.
Offline Bubsy  
#659 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 6:31:37 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Joined: 1/2/2014(UTC)
Posts: 110
Man
Location: Los Angeles

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Ken Power has a "Tribulation" timeline in Future History (now named "The End of the Beginning"). Beware that he still believes Paul's writings can be reconciled with Yahowah's Towrah, and cites Paul's letters quite a bit. And keep in mind that many of the specific details are Ken's speculations for what the particular details may be.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.
Offline James  
#660 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:39:19 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
G wrote:
Hello Yada,



Could you send a translation or excerpt on Qara 22:29 (Exodus). If there was a search engine on yadayah.com (just a suggestion), would be an awesome source to retrieve answers for searching goyim.

It seems the man I am speaking with is unclear as to why it is unacceptable to sacrifice son’s. I have explained to him that it is not reasonable to sacrifice son’s according to the 10 terms and conditions. He still is searching for answers so I am hoping you have substantive evidence from Yah on this. Thank you so much Yada.



Blessings shem Yahouuah’s


Yada wrote:
I'm sorry, but sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Shemowth | Exodus 22:29 says nothing of "sacrificing." The word isn't there. It is about offering the best of what we have to God, not for God to kill, but to live with Him.

If this is his sticking point, if he wants to sacrifice his son, he needs the kind of attention we are ill-equipped to provide.


Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#661 Posted : Monday, November 4, 2019 8:43:41 AM(UTC)
James
Joined: 10/23/2007(UTC)
Posts: 2,606
Man
Location: Texas

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 208 time(s) in 146 post(s)
JB wrote:
I have hoped for the longest that even though it has been stated several times that the NT was corrupted(a swamp of reptilian feces it was called). It was still often referred to by picking and choosing passages which seem to fit the TP&P.

Last nights show held much promise for me that it was finally going to be done away with in total.

But by the end of the show there was still too much going back and trying to:

decipher what was really meant.

pick and choose verses that seem to be valid

figure out what was really said in Hebrew.

Also if some early group were really valid followers and possessed a Hebrew copy of only the proper verses.


All of that is an exercise in futility.


The NT is

a Pro Roman and anti Semitic trope.

Just a few examples follow...though there are hundreds of other issues the following are just a few concerning Rome.


The Jewish rebellion started in part over Roman enforced taxation and religious differences. Yet Jesus said that the Jews should pay Roman taxes.

Keep in mind that the coin he held up had Caesars image on one side and a Pagan god on the other. Why would a Jew have this idolatrous coin in their possession instead of their own currency which was plentiful, benign and in use by the Jews at the time.


A Roman Centurion claimed that he knew that Jesus commend to heal his servant would work because Jesus operated as part of a command and control setup. Where Jesus like himself was under orders and did only what he was ordered and therefore those orders would be carried out sight unseen. Jesus not only did not correct him but “marveled” and told the Roman that he had more faith than anyone in Israel.


Rome required by law that anyone that was asked by a Roman soldier to carry their kit(pack and other accessories) was required to carry it the distance of 1 mile. Yet Jesus stated that a Jew should carry it 2 miles. Apparently so the weary soldier would be rested and strengthened to kill more rebellious Jews (aka Zealots).


The term “Zealot” has been given a bad name due to it's use in the NT. It actually referred to the Jews that fought against Rome which included whole armies. For example all of those that fought at Masada would have been called Zealots. The NT infers that these Zealots were a few unbalanced individuals that the Jewish population opposed.

With that in mind:

Jesus told the Zealot Barabbas that those who live by the sword will die by it. Though DWD fought for Israel all his life and did not die by the sword.

Later the story that Pilate released a killer of Roman soldiers(Barabbas) and Crucified a Pro-Roman pacifist who Pilate himself declared innocent is absurd. And this was supposedly done because of a Jewish crowds threatening s!

History is pretty clear that Pilate was vicious and not in anyway able to be intimidated especially by the Jews which he despised. The more likely outcome would have been that he would have had his troops slaughter the unruly crowd.


The bottom line is that Jesus had nothing bad to say about the Romans, but scolded his people constantly. Rome couldn't have had a better friend.


Other thoughts:

We don't know who these supposed gospel writers are much less their names. That is why all the gospels say “The Gospel ACCORDING to...”. The writers names are derived from church tradition.

They are all in Greek and no supposed Hebrew copy survived. This is most likely due to them originally being written in Greek.


The progression to make Jesus God: in Mark he is just a righteous man, in Luke he is more of a demigod by the time of John he is clearly God himself.


All of the gospels were more likely than not written after the destruction of the temple and written in such a way to appear to take place earlier. This is why the temple destruction can be foretold and there are so many errors concerning dates of rulers, censuses and even Jesus birth in conjunction with the fictional slaughter of the innocents and death of Herod. The writers either couldn't remember or did not know with exactness the history from 40 years earlier.

Note: Josephus writes in great detail about Herod and not one one whit about killing all children in Bethlehem 2 and under. Also no other secular writer in history.


How do you get Jewish men who have been taught not to drink blood all their lives to do it, even symbolically at the “Lord's Supper” without anyone speaking up? Also there is no blood drinking in the Pesach meal symbolic or otherwise. I don't see any instruction even for wine drinking on Pesach.


During the first century there were a great number of writers and historians

and no one writes one word about the miracles of Jesus until decades later and then only in the gospels.

No one reports on feeding 5000 with one basket of loaves and fish.

Making the lame walk and the blind see.

The Resurrection

And above all else the yarn that multitudes of the dead came out of their graves and walked all through the city where loved ones and friends saw and talked with them. Which brings up a point. How long did these previous dead live after their initial raising? Possibly years? … and no one wrote about it!

Tons more to say but...

Someone once wrote “Woe to them that write scripture”

Yah Bless,

JB


Yada wrote:
JB,

We differ between a little and not at all - closer to the latter. I see the merit of the Sermon on the Mount, and there are some things in Yahowchanan which I think make some sense, but other than that, most all of the rest is not only untrue, it's goal is to turn "Jesus" into a Roman Christian and anti-Jew as you have stated. I don't spend much time reading it, so I enjoyed seeing your criticisms of it.

Over the next 10 or so programs we will get into my expose on Matthew, Acts, and Romans where all I find is evil. And then we will expose the RCC, and it's even worse.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Users browsing this topic
14 Pages«<121314
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.