logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline visitor  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2008 1:28:55 AM(UTC)
visitor

After reading all of these threads, I'm wondering if all Catholics are damned? Don't they also trust in the atoning sacrifcie of Jesus?

I read in Yada Yahweh:

Quote:
While the leadership of the Church has been universally corrupt, individual Catholics have displayed great benevolence and have done wonderful things.

Isn't God merciful, loving, and forgiving? Wouldn't He forgive those people (ordinary Catholics) who are trying to love Him?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2008 1:52:23 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Personally I would hope so Visitor, I really would... But you would have to look at each individual case, which is something between them and Yah. But the religion itself we can, if Yah says that people are led to destruction then there must be some responsibility on the person to find out what Yah wants. We all know the information is out there, as we are here looking for it AND finding answers.

If you are comfortable enough to sit in a Roman Catholic lifestyle (or a religion in general) and not only ignore, but throw back in His face, the gifts He tries to give us to better understand and develop relationship... Then I don't know. We all have a responsibility of choice. You can sit there being spoon fed paganistic systems while holding a bad translation of the scriptures which STILL shows us how apposed Yah is to religion and paganistic practice...

It really isnt rocket science...

Edited by user Friday, June 20, 2008 5:11:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:27:55 PM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

They're not allowed to trust or obey Yahweh.
Yahshua said to the relgious leaders, "You have the keys but won't enter, and you prevent the little ones who are seeking from entering."
I think they don't even have the keys(since they don't know Scriptrue, but they do all in their power wittingly or not to prevent anyone from knowing the truth.)