logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:42:32 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "DS" and Yada:

Quote:
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:12 PM, "DS" wrote:

Dear Yada,

If the angels don't have freedom of choice how could satan and his legions have the capacity to rebel against Yahweh. i have been reading "prophet of doom", "future history", and "yada Yahweh" for 2 or 3 years and mabey i just haven't got to that part yet. i find your writings thought provoking and inspiring. i love your websites and agree with just about everything you say but i don't get this part. i am at Chay- life. do i need to just keep reading or would you care point me in the right direction?

Your brother in Yeshua,

DS

Yada's response:

Quote:
D,

It would be more accurate to say that the messengers (angel is an unjustifiable transliteration of a Greek word) don't have freewill. It's just like the military. The consequence of not following an order or of doing something outside of the rules is being knocked down in status, imprisonment, or death. A soldier, like a messenger, forfeits their standing in their ranks with a single act of rebellion. As such this is the antithesis of freewill and choice. It is why these spiritual beings are incapable of love.

As Yahweh brings up the subject of His messenger host, He uses terms which make these conclusions rather obvious. It's discussed throughout the book.

At this point you are not yet one third through the first of seven volumes so you'll come across another score of exposes on Satan's nature before you are through.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:35:16 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Personally, I think they had a choice when they were formed. Their character was shaped according to their thoughts and actions and once it was formed, it was set permanently. There was no change possible once they were completely "casted." Yahweh created them for all time, and gave them certain powers to commensurate their existence. When He created humans, He made us lower than the angels in our mortal bodies. However, like caterpillars, we can transform to something more wonderful than the angels, but only if we choose rightly. This is why eternal life is a gift. Otherwise, it shall be a curse if we choose wrongly. I think Scripture is silent on whether Abba Yahweh has stopped creating angels so this may still be happening in the heavens, hence the unseen war that will happen in the future as more angels form their character.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.