logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:19:11 AM(UTC)
Yada

I'm not kidding, this service offered by "Catholic Mobile" will actually send daily thoughts from the Pope right to your cell phone. Of course, it's not free:

Quote:

For a one-time susbcription, type BENEDICT
You will pay $0.49 each*

For a monthly subscription, type B16
You will pay $4.99 a month* and receive 28 messages.

You must confirm your subscription request, and will receive a daily SMS message with the chosen service during 28 days. This service will be charged in your cell phone bill. You will pay $4.99 a month*

Yada attached the following image(s):
pope.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:09:18 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
They probably don't even come from him. There is more than likely a group of people that make up some cleaver thought and send it each day. I hope no one wastes money on this scam, but I'm sure they will.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:43:31 AM(UTC)
Yada

From the "About Us" section of their web site:

Quote:
Catholic Mobile is a partnership between Denver, Colorado based JP2 Media and The Missionaries of Faith Foundation (MOFF), headquartered in San Diego, California. JP2 Media is a company that specializes in developing and distributing Catholic based content, information and news. JP2 Media delivers Catholic content in English, Spanish and Portuguese. The Missionaries of Faith Foundation is aimed at promoting the Catholic faith by several means. Currently it is involved in Catholic initiatives that are Internet and wireless oriented, including the distribution of Vatican artwork in the Americas.

Aren't all religions a scam?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:11:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:04:29 PM(UTC)
bitnet

It's a scam. Like many other scams, people sometimes willingly submit to them. Sometimes I don't even know what I am thinking about myself, so how would those chaps in SD know wazzup with the Ratz?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:24:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:03:00 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lol its like the daily horoscopes!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:38:41 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yes, Yada, all religions are scams. But, that is something we all know here, so I assumed it was a given. I simply had meant that Ratz is not sending out his own, "what I am thinking" messages, as you have confirmed.
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:19:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

Glad I could help.