logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 3:33:42 PM(UTC)
Yada

This is an exchange between "RC" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:15 AM, "RC" wrote:

I believe, I believe. you have confirmed what i have been struggling with for many years. please tell me the best and most accurate 'bible" so to speak, to study original text so i can worship Yahweh properly in spirit and so i can obey HIM.
thank you for your time.

"R"

Yada's response:

Quote:
"R,"

Yours is the most common response we receive to Yada Yahweh. It is as if Yahweh's Spirit personally reveals what His Word confirms. There is no English translation which we can recommend. We encourage you to read Yada Yahweh and then use some of the tools listed in the prologue to translate the Hebrew and Greek for yourself. While it will take time, the return is more than worth it.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:43:20 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I was initally disappointed to receive a similar answer from Criag. It is much labor to analyze the Scriptures with these tools but agree that it is the surest method and can be quite rewarding.

For my own use I took to cutting and pasting those amplified Scripture passages from YY to begin a YY Scripture. Whle far from complete it is a beginning. To add to this source reader with a similar interest may want to consider Swalchy's amplifications as well. The link is: www.thewaytoyahuweh.com

For my own use I also added among the YY tools list the Dead Sea Scroll Bible. While the translation is not the amplified nature of YY, it at least indicates where variations occur between the DSS and other sources like the Masoretic texts.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:10:05 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:

For my own use I also added among the YY tools list the Dead Sea Scroll Bible. While the translation is not the amplified nature of YY, it at least indicates where variations occur between the DSS and other sources like the Masoretic texts.

Swalchy, being Swalchy, even found places that were different and not listed by the authors of the DSS bible. So even that isnt 100% helpful... although its scary just how much is different
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...