logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 4:29:08 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "CG" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM, "CG" wrote:

Hey,

I just wanted to say nice site. It is very informative. I've been searching for "Un-Pagan" Christianity for a few months now. I understand how "church-folk" react when you challenge their traditional beliefs. I had a close friend of mine say she was "scared" and "found it scary that I doubted the Word of God" simply when I said "sometime you have to look at the Original Greek and Hebrew text."

If I will I'm going to give a personal testimony. It all started back in Oct/Nov/Dec when I decided to do research on Christianity. I thought to myself since I am a Christian I should know more about what I believe in. So I decided to type various searches like "Jesus Pagan" "Jesus Zeus" and "Pagan Christianity." It was the best thing I could have possibly done. Although what I found was startling, that Jesus may have been the blatant contraction of the sun god Zeus, I decided to go further. So I began to type of "Jesus Hebrew Name, "Messiah's name" "Nazarene Christians" "Messianic Jews" (I also found out how erroneous Jehovah was) I was typing up anything and everything to find out Jesus real name. After all, the Bible wasn't originally written in English. Eventually I found Yeshua H'maschiach, then I later found Yahshua (@ AbrahamicFaith.com). It is so good to know the Messiah's true name. I'm so glad I stepped out and kept researching.

But I didn't stop there. I began to question whether the Torah was abolished. Then I read Matthew 5:17. I still hear it today that "the old legalistic system of bondage" was done away with when Yahshua was crucified. I actually had lunch and something like that came out of a friend's mouth. But I understand now, that I'm not working to be saved by keeping His commandments, but that because I love him, I will keep them. (And please inform me if I'm interpreting correctly. As you can see I don't mind correction.)

Now I'm studying to be an evangelist @ The School of Biblical Evangelism. Immediately after I graduate I will enroll in BYSW-YATI Rabbinical Academy (and lose the title Rabbi. I know we shouldn't call any man Father or Rabbi [master]). Alot of what Yada Yahweh says parallels the teachings of BYSW Ministries. I also am the founder and president of a ministry on campus which was officially recognized on 10/16/07

I just thought I'd let you know. You seemed to know a lot. And I thought I'd share a testimony with you. Oh and if you don't mind me asking: Which Bible version do you use? Are you a minister? If so where?

Thanks,

"C"

Yada's response:

Quote:
"C,"

Thank you. The purpose of the site is to be informative and to poke holes in pagan Christianity. And yes, the truth scares people. They are far more comfortable with their religious deceptions.

I enjoyed reading your testimony. I'm pleased that you had the courage and good sense to challenge the teachings of your religion. I'm thrilled that you discovered Christianity's pagan origins and names, and that you didn't stop there. Sure the religion is flawed, but there really is a God, and He really did reveal Himself. I'm particularly pleased that you found Him and that you know His name.

If you read Yada Yahweh further you will learn that it was the record of our personal transgressions which were nailed to the upright pole, not the Torah. The Torah, Prophet, and Psalms are the essence of the Covenant, the heart and soul of Yahweh's Word--the embodiment of Yahweh's plan of salvation.

In the prologue of Yada Yahweh I explain that I don't use any English translation, and why. I also share the process I used to write the 1500-page book. While my credentials are meaningless, the information contained in the prologue is very important--especially for someone embarking on a voyage of discovery and then evangelical mission. Please read the first four volumes, at least through the Miqra' and Salvation, and then write me again.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 1:53:23 AM(UTC)
bitnet

See what learning with an open mind leads to? There is always hope!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.