logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:18:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

CNN is now headlining this story:

Quote:
A Department of Homeland Security program to strengthen port security has gaps that terrorists could exploit to smuggle weapons of mass destruction in cargo containers, congressional investigators have found.

Story Highlights

1.Congressional report: Homeland Security has major gaps in port security program
2. About 8,000 importers granted benefits such as reduced scrutiny of their cargo
3. DHS does not typically test a company's supply-chain security practices
4. Report says potential for a maritime attack is the same or greater as from the air

When I read it, I just sighed. How many years now has Yada been predicting this very thing? Yada seems to have a incredible ability to "connect the dots" and apply past trends, actions, and behavior to future events. He seems to be right about so many things - I sure hope he's wrong about this.

Now if only congressional investigators would have the courage to tell the nation what foe we're really battling against!

Here is the full story.

Yada attached the following image(s):
home.cargo.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:09:59 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
the problem is - they HAVE figured it out, but its only a probe and advice... whats actually going to be done about it?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...