logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bitnet  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 5, 2008 7:36:13 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Does anyone have any idea about the relationship between Sun Young Moon and the Bush family? When I read something ont he Net yesterday, I was thinking whether this is the basis for the introduction of a theological authority who will guide humanity in the not too distant future. The link is http://shininglight.us/archives/best_of_shining_light_1/best_on_politics/

Just a few quotes to pip your interest...

In the year 1992 True Mother was elevated to equal position with True Father. We lost the foundation of Christianity which stands in the position of the bride. Through True Mother we reached the American Congress and the United Nations through True Mother's speaking tour. We also declared True Parents Day to the world. Men and women in the American Congress didn't know what they were doing, but as you know Congress passed the resolution of Parents Day.

Moon is promoting his planet gigging unit, The Universal Peace Federation. The UPF is designed by Moon to cajole United Nations into adding a theocratic body to work within the UN structure or, should that fail, the UPF will act as Moon's own "God centered" UN.

In Moon's vision, the theocratic body would be a separate body and be above the current secular one, with the leader of the UN coming from this religious and "cultural" body. The UN is supposed to have laughed at the idea, yet they passed a resolution for dialogue on the subject a year ago.

Moon announced that he would save everyone on Earth as he had saved the souls of even such murderous dictators as Hitler and Stalin, who he claimed had received "the Blessing" through him. Moon said the reformed Hitler and Stalin vouched for him from the spirit world, calling him "none other than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord and True Parent."

You should see the photographs on the site. I came across this because I was following a link about why a top UPI White House correspondent resigned after Moon bought UPI. Helen Thomas was the undisputed doyenne of the White House press corps, a no-nonsense inquisitor eight US Presidents came to fear. Helen Thomas, now nearing 80, was poised to tackle a ninth - until the worldwide wire service with which her name had become synonymous was taken over by the Rev Sun Myong Moon's Unification Church. The noose on mainstream media is tightening.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.