logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:53:49 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I was wondering if anybody knows of a summary version of the Genesis account and how it links up with science and archealogical discoveries, maybe other website links. What I mean is a simple summary of the Genesis book in Yada Yahweh which would include something like the following titles under each day: Relevant verses (expanded versions of course). Time period. Scientific or archealogical proof. Historical, Prophetic, and Spiritual significances. Relevant and interesting facts. Other passages of relevant Scripture verses. Etc. Etc. And maybe in point form.

I was going to do it myself, but I was hoping maybe someone had already done something similar. I would like to use it for witnessing purposes, some people just don't want to take the time out to read the whole of YY, and by hopefully sharing something like this it would encourage them to dig deeper and find Yahuweh. I like using Ron Wyatt's stuff and that's just a website link where people can quickly flick through a few photos and be convinced of Yahuweh's existence, not that I've had any responses like that yet. I would like a bigger collection of tools in my toolbox. Some people have very shaky houses and require a few nuts an bolts in the right places.
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 4:19:09 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Hello Matthew, I've had a similar insterest. My starting point was to create a word document quoting portions of YY chapters 1 Hayah, 2 "Owr, and 3 Chay. This would depend upon how much depth you wish to convey. As for other websites that relate the Genesis account to the beginning of time through the appearance of people you may look up Doctor Gerald Schroeder's website which contains a number of articles. There are some distinctions between Dr Schroeder's work and what Yada wrote in YY but there are many similarities.

You can find his site at: http://www.geraldschroeder.com/

I hope that this helps.
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:32:06 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

OK, I've been dealing with this topic for a while now and I recon (actually know) Yada did a very good job of putting it all into a few chapters, mainly the chapter entitled Chay - Life in the Genesis book.

I have problem that I'm battling with, most websites say the Dinosaurs lived from 245-65 million years ago, and that time period would classify as Day 6 in Yada's account of Genesis. Yada mentions that the Dinosaurs appear in Day 5, which dawned 900 million years ago and closed 450 million years ago, well before what current websites (the first few I found on Google) say.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:26:35 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Matthew wrote:
OK, I've been dealing with this topic for a while now and I recon (actually know) Yada did a very good job of putting it all into a few chapters, mainly the chapter entitled Chay - Life in the Genesis book.

I have problem that I'm battling with, most websites say the Dinosaurs lived from 245-65 million years ago, and that time period would classify as Day 6 in Yada's account of Genesis. Yada mentions that the Dinosaurs appear in Day 5, which dawned 900 million years ago and closed 450 million years ago, well before what current websites (the first few I found on Google) say.

good question - I have no idea :)

what sites are they?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:54:38 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Rob, just the first few sites I found Googling phrases like age of the dinosaurs, when did the dinosaurs live, etc.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:53:07 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Matthew wrote:
Rob, just the first few sites I found Googling phrases like age of the dinosaurs, when did the dinosaurs live, etc.

Thanks Matthew - I will have a look :)

EDIT:

A good source for this information is here: Link

and a small quote:

Quote:

When dinosaurs first appeared about 230 million years ago the world was very different. There were very few of the animal groups we recognise today - no mammals, no birds and no lizards. But there were some lizard-like reptiles.

Again there is the 230mil year date... where is the data to back up what science is say, and what Yada is saying? Does anyone know any sources for Yadas dates?
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:31:01 AM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

I like prof honind's online free videos - they explain simply how old the earth is and proof evlution could NOT have occurred (no real science data supports it).
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:24:36 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Yahshuaslavejeff wrote:
I like prof honind's online free videos - they explain simply how old the earth is and proof evlution could NOT have occurred (no real science data supports it).

yea I like his style, but he blinds himself with Christian mythology and ignores the facts. He does say some things that are true, but most of it is blind stupidity. No I dont believe in evolution.
Offline Matthew  
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:57:22 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Is this Kent Kovind (Dr Dino) you guys are talking about?

As for him I also like his style (of teaching) but he's deeply enshrouded in the typical Christian mindset. I don't support his teachings as I have seen him completely misinterpret simple passages within Scripture.

The earth cannot be young, science has proven it's age. Evolution is wrong in terms of macro-evolution, the change of inorganic matter into complex life forms. All of the 34 phyla of basic body plans all appeared during the Cambrian Explosion, something of which I believe Evolutionists are unable to explain and happens to be in complete unison with Scripture and the 5th day.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:10:18 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Matthew wrote:
Is this Kent Kovind (Dr Dino) you guys are talking about?

As for him I also like his style (of teaching) but he's deeply enshrouded in the typical Christian mindset. I don't support his teachings as I have seen him completely misinterpret simple passages within Scripture.

The earth cannot be young, science has proven it's age. Evolution is wrong in terms of macro-evolution, the change of inorganic matter into complex life forms. All of the 34 phyla of basic body plans all appeared during the Cambrian Explosion, something of which I believe Evolutionists are unable to explain and happens to be in complete unison with Scripture and the 5th day.

I would have to completly agree.

the problem Kent has is almost the same problem that the scientists have... Half truths. Kent knows that we were created for a purpose by Yah, but in that he then doses not bother to look deeply into the creation account and takes everything at face value, hes a really clever guy who I think would belifit from seeing Yadas explination. But he fights the corner that science knows for a fact isnt true. The earth is older that 6000 years... but a rather large ammount.

So both corners see the illogical nature of the other persons argument and round and round and round they go...
Offline Theophilus  
#11 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 7:27:31 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I'll need to re-read the Chay-Life chapter again, but I didn't think Yada was correlating the time of the dinosuars specifically with the dates he calculated for the divisions of days 5 and 6?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#12 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2008 11:33:06 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Thanks swalchyous.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:16:09 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Peace Brothers and Sisters,

I always find both the pure scientists and the pure spiritualists to be a bit funny actually. I mean it all boils down to this, what are the odds that the big bang could come about and form the laws required for the kind of life that exists in our Universe, infinite demensions is a cop out, and how does it make sense for basically every archeological and physical discovery of the last two hundred years to be wrong. I find the All-Powerful Mighty One is a Man who love middle ground and grey area. And black and white only exist in symolism and in Him!

Your loving brother,
Mike B.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:31:13 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Guys, I'm still battling to link Yada's dating of the dinosaurs in the time period of 900-450 Million years ago. Here is another link which mentions the Cambrian Explosion, which just makes it into Yada's Day 5 period, but the animals Yada mentions appeared during this time period didn't seem to appear until after this period according to these other sources.

In the period of 450-250 million years ago (the first half of Day 6 according to Yada) most sources say it was this period that produced winged insects, marine life as well Dinosaurs, which appeared on Day 5 according to Scripture.

I can understand that Dinosaurs could have appeared in Day 5 and lasted through till Day 6 but these sources are saying otherwise, that they only appeared well after the dates Yada mentioned.

Understand?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:35:15 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

maybe you could email Yada or ask Yada to pass on the question? He might be able to answer for his account better than we can.
Offline Matthew  
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2008 5:10:44 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
maybe you could email Yada or ask Yada to pass on the question? He might be able to answer for his account better than we can.

And that's what I did!

I asked:

Matthew wrote:
From your timeline you have put Day 5 as 900-450 million years ago and Day 4 as 450 million years until the present. From most websites that I have viewed they have put the Cambrian Explosion at about 530 miilion years ago, while it makes your Day 5 there is not enough time within the period for the era of the Dinosaurs. And then most websites put the the Dinosaurs in the period of 260-65 million years ago, which makes your Day 6 period and not Day 5 as you specified in YY. While I know the Dinosaurs can appear in Day 5 and survive through to Day 6 all the "evidence" seems to be pointing to the Dinosaurs only appearing well into Day 6.

Yada's response:

Yada wrote:
The division of the days using a simple halving of time is at best a rough estimate. There are so many variables within the equation as to how fast energy/mass was distributed around the universe from the point of creation, it's impossible to calculate the exact speed time flowed from day to day. Further, there are many natural spirals and they all approximate two, but none are exactly at that figure. Also, all Yah tells us is that animal life was conceived on the fifth day, around 450 to 900 million years ago, something science confirms. The evolution of animals, especially fish, reptiles, and birds, from the Cambrian explosion to dinosaurs could well have migrated into the sixth day.

Makes sense! Because I was paging through a magazine the other day with a lengthy article concerning the origin of the universe and life, and there was a graph representing the rate of exapansion of universe over time. This graph showed that it was not always uniform, especially in the first few moments when time began, the rate wasn't all that great at first but then suddenly the expansion was plentyfold (I could, like evolutionists, just say a million-fold but I can't remember), there was a dramatic increase in acceleration of the rate of expansion, until it eventually began to even off.

Got some work to do!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2008 9:38:07 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

nice researching Matthew! :)
Offline Matthew  
#18 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 9:20:16 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I came across a link today that has a short Genesis 1 summary, it's decent but doesn't go into the whole prophetic, spiritual and historical side of things like YY does, but it's still good.

Here is the link as well: http://www.hpcisp.com/~kls/page2.html
Offline Matthew  
#19 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:48:31 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

YY - Book 1 - Genesis - Chapter 3 - Chay wrote:
In His initial statement describing the second creative era, Yahweh reveals something we have only just recently come to learn, that H2O is the second most abundant molecule in the interstellar clouds which serve as wombs for new stars and planets like our own. “God (’elohiym) said (‘amar - spoke with a focus on the content to follow; God thought, intended, commanded, and promised that) matter and space (raqiya’ - the extended solid support base and universal expanse; from riqqua’ meaning the spreading out, expanding, and broadening of things) shall exist (hayah) in the midst of (tavek - among and between) the waters (mayim), existing (hayah) dividing and separating (badal bayin - making a distinction between, selecting from, differentiating among, and setting apart, withdrawing and expelling over an interval of time) waters (mayim) in relation to (la - toward, among, and concerning) the waters (mayim).” (Genesis 1:6)

Day two does not chronicle a creative act. According to Yahweh, and three millennia later confirmed by science, matter, space, and time were the product of light energy and the result of the Big Bang. “Matter and space,” were derivatives of that which God called into existence on the first day. By unleashing the appropriate amount of energy during the first “interval of time,” our solar system was enabled in the second. And as is suggested by this passage, our sun and the earth were literally born in the midst of molecular clouds composed of hydrogen and water vapor.

Taking Yada's last sentence of our solar system being birthed in molecular clouds of hydrogen and water vapour I came across an interesting article this morning of a discovery of a large concentration of water vapour in a cloud of interstellar gas close the the Orion Nebula.

Here is an interesting quote from the article:

Quote:
The high concentration of water measured in Orion may have implications for the origin of water in the solar system. "The interstellar gas cloud that we observed in Orion seems to be a huge chemical factory, generating enough water molecules in a single day to fill the Earth's oceans sixty times over," said Professor David Neufeld of Johns Hopkins University. "Eventually that water vapor will cool and freeze, turning into small solid particles of ice. Similar ice particles were presumably present within the gas cloud from which the solar system originally formed; it seems quite plausible that much of the water in the solar system was originally produced in a giant water vapor factory like the one we have observed in Orion."

Source: http://www.hno.harvard.e....23/DiscoverofWater.html
Offline Theophilus  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 12:01:05 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Thanks for sharing the article Matthew. I was aware of water vapor concentrations or clouds existing in space and at one point wondered if Earth could have passed through such a cloud to account for the Flood waters in Noah's day. I think Yada explained the problems with such a theory as well as an explanation that does fit the descriptions in Scripture. It seems reasonable to me that Earth passing through a water vapor cloud could account for waters separating into a liquid water and water vapor in our atmosphere.
Offline Matthew  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:51:54 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I just came across a nice little find on the Internet for a summary of the Genesis account by Gerald Schroeder and Kelly Walker:

Genesis Project - Day 1
http://www.tothesource.org/3_8_2006/3_8_2006.htm

Genesis Project - 2nd Day
http://www.tothesource.org/3_10_2006/3_10_2006.htm

Genesis Project - 3rd Day
http://www.tothesource.org/3_29_2006/3_29_2006.htm

Genesis Project - 4th Day
http://www.tothesource.org/4_26_2006/4_26_2006.htm

Genesis Project - 5th Day
http://www.tothesource.org/7_5_2006/7_5_2006.htm

Genesis Project - 6th Day
http://www.tothesource.org/8_2_2006/8_2_2006.htm

Also,

The Age of the Universe by Gerald Schroeder
http://www.tothesource.org/5_16_2006/5_16_2006.htm

EDIT:

I've created a 26 page (not much of a summary is it?) PDF document of these links, plus it includes an introduction by Schroeder and Walker. If you want it just PM me and I'll email it to you, I also have the Word doc if you want to edit it to your standards. Or you can do it yourself, copy and paste into your editor, whatever word processing program you use, then create a PDF file(I use CutePDF as it's free), quite simple really.

Edited by user Friday, April 24, 2009 2:27:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline JamesH  
#22 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 2:23:05 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This might be interesting, Cosmic Microwave background radiation. CMB from YY Owr- Light

http://astro.berkeley.ed...mwhite/sciam03_short.pdf
Offline Matthew  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:03:41 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Quote:
This might be interesting, Cosmic Microwave background radiation. CMB from YY Owr- Light

http://astro.berkeley.ed...mwhite/sciam03_short.pdf

Great find! The first paragraph of the article is very interesting, "In the beginning, there was light. Under the intense conditions of the early universe, ionized matter gave off radiation that was trapped within it like light in a dense fog. But as the universe expanded and cooled, electrons and protons came together to form neutral atoms, and matter lost its ability to ensnare light. Today, some 14 billion years later, the photons from that great release of radiation form the cosmic microwave background (CMB)."

As one goes through the article it's pretty clear Yahweh separated light from darkness.
Offline Matthew  
#24 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2009 7:08:44 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I thought you might like this 20 min long presentation, called George Smoot on the design of the universe, by an astrophysicist and cosmosligst (George Moot) regarding the formation of the universe. He's also connected to Berkeley. The discussion's description is "At Serious Play 2008, astrophysicist George Smoot shows stunning new images from deep-space surveys, and prods us to ponder how the cosmos -- with its giant webs of dark matter and mysterious gaping voids -- got built this way"
Offline edStueart  
#25 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2009 5:05:35 PM(UTC)
edStueart

Theophilus wrote:
Earth passing through a water vapor cloud...

Whoa! "weather" in space.

I always thought spaceflight would be "Nigh VFR"...
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Theophilus  
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:18:39 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

edStueart wrote:
Whoa! "weather" in space.

I always thought spaceflight would be "Nigh VFR"...

Ed, I was watching some of the Apollo-11 +40 coverage last weekend, and saw that these guys could fly Night VFR, (using celestial and Earth observations to fix their position as a check to what their instruments and ground control were telling them. My question being when they orbited the far side of the moon and experienced LOS, would they have transitioned from night VFR to limited instruments only flight?

Offline Yah Tselem  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2010 10:44:44 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

I just got an email from World Net Daily saying James Ussher's book "The Annals of the World" has been translated into English and is available. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good read. KP mentioned him in FH when discussing Yahweh's timeline.
Offline edStueart  
#28 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2010 3:14:03 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Theophilus wrote:
Ed, I was watching some of the Apollo-11 +40 coverage last weekend, and saw that these guys could fly Night VFR, (using celestial and Earth observations to fix their position as a check to what their instruments and ground control were telling them. My question being when they orbited the far side of the moon and experienced LOS, would they have transitioned from night VFR to limited instruments only flight?

"Eagle, this is Houston, Traffic Alert: Traffic at your 1 o'clock, opposite direction, 1,000 feet above you..."

Q: What is a UFO?
A: A flying saucer without a transponder.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Theophilus  
#29 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2010 1:47:53 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

edStueart wrote:
"Eagle, this is Houston, Traffic Alert: Traffic at your 1 o'clock, opposite direction, 1,000 feet above you..."

Q: What is a UFO?
A: A flying saucer without a transponder.

Very True:>)

"Houston, this is Eagle, traffic spotted. Requesting to enter the pattern and sequencing instructions for lunar landing, over."
Offline cgb  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:44:26 AM(UTC)
cgb

Offline lassie1865  
#31 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2010 1:07:42 PM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

I am looking for that link to the PowerPoint for Apophis that was posted recently. I just can't find it now.

Offline lassie1865  
#32 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:49:31 PM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Thank you, thank you!