logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:58:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found this video online: "Hollywood Unmasked." The description reads:

Quote:
Hollywood Unmasked is an expose that reveals exactly how New Age Philosophy and Satanism has influenced moviemaking since the beginning.

It's about 30 minutes. You can watch it here.

You can find the Hollywood Unmasked web site here.

I wonder how its possible for parents to minimize the effects of mass media on their children?

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:19:39 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Yada, the articles on the website are pertinent. I do know from experience that if the boob tube is used to babysit the children, the kids are gonna come out wrong. That said, if the parents had a greater influence on children then the effects shall be minimised. I watched a lot of telly when I was younger, and read a lot of fiction as well. But I had great parents. Eventually, I gave up the fiction books in my mid 20s, and became more selective in my TV watching, all on my own inspired by the Set-Apart Spirit and some common sense. Can parents control their children and guide their minds? The trouble is that many parents do not have a firm grasp of right and wrong. And they often try to guide their children from remote and they think that it is wrong to control their minds. It is hard to solve this problem. The breakdown of the family, the cell of society, is so subtly done that not many realise it until it is too late and Columbine happens or a child genius decides to run away and become a high-class prostitute. But it really is not very new. This is all part of a cycle that has repeated itself over millenia across the world in different cultures and societies. However, the difference is that this may be the last cycle for the next 1,000 years. There is no way to turn it back, that is why I left the advertising and media industries as I did not want to continue to be a part of the problem but seek to be a part of the solution. That said, although I realised that we cannot push back the tide on our own, our MessiYah Yahushua will save us in the end.

Shalom Aleichem
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:10:40 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I agree with bitnet, I grew up watching tv, reading fiction, and living in some what of a fantasy world. I have amazing parents who often sent us children out to play and spent great amounts of time loving each other so that we would grow up with a healthy understanding of love and marriage. But the facts are the facts these days, to many kids watch junk and depend on friend who have no experience in life for the answers, parents have checked out of their kids lives believing that at the ripe age of 12 they now have the ability to be an adult....wrong.

Either way without Yahshua's intervention and a change in the hearts of parents today I am afraid to say that there may be little hope. Either way its our own fault, and we need to fess up to our errors and do what we can to get our youth back. On a lighter note and maybe some hope despite lack of parental intervention the Set Apart Spirit is at work and is reaching kids everyday, thank you Yahweh for your faithfulness!!!!!!!!