logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 12:37:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

If you're interested in some of the "dots" that Ken and Yada reference, i.e., the Illuminati, New World Order, etc., you might be interested in watching this video I found online entitled "Megiddo I: The March to Armageddon."

You can watch it here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 12:11:55 PM(UTC)
kp

Great find, Yada. If you haven't got 2:17 to invest in it, the first half is mostly scripture, and the second half an enlightening compending of evidence against the Illuminati---you know, those guys that the Illuminati don't want you to know exists, or realize what they're up to. I wrote about these guys in FH, but I didn't go nearly this deep. I would only add that our instructions are not to fight Babylon, but to flee from it. These Satan-worshippers must have their day, rising to unprecedented heights of power, just as prophetic scripture predicted. Their rise and fall is a prophetic fait accompli; their evil plan will come to nothing in the end, for the conclusion of all things is Yahshua's reign, not Lucifer's.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 2:17:50 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
for the conclusion of all things is Yahshua's reign, not Lucifer's.

kp

Doh, I hadnt got to that bit yet!!! :p
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...