logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 8:36:08 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

gotta see it to believe it category. http://www.raidersnewsne....com/full.php?news=14057

On the other hand, imagine what it would take just to provide one gallon of water per day, every day, for 200,000,000 soldiers in a very arid enivironment, (such as the mid east), and that's assuming one could march and fight on a gal per day. For years I climbed and trimmed/removed trees from transmissin/distribution lines. Some days I'd go through a gal by noon.
However, if I was some sort of genetic mutant* via genetic engineering, then maybe I could get by on one gal every other day or less.
A whole lot can happen between now and the next 25 years and I suspect the Meggidon folks who attack Jerusalem may be genetically altered.

*Any and all one liners in regard to this remark, (genetic mutant), are acceptable. I'm sure there are those who've known me through the years that could come up with some, shall we just say, very creative comments. Fortunately for me, none are forum members. Hahahahaha....
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 10:08:47 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
These "genetic upper class" mutants, will they come without the sinful nature? They seem to have everything going for them, but they've failed at the core of the problem. Try as man might, unfortunately there is no way out other than the Way, the Truth and Life.

Being politically correct tries to accommodate everybody, but then also promises utopia on earth, but for utopia to happen then man must be without differences. Hence, man will try create an ideal race which is "better" than other races, like possible superhuman soldiers to go take more land for the army of the East. There's no solution for these people, or there is actually a Solution but whether they choose it or not is the question. And Scripture has already answered that question.
Offline kleeb  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2008 6:40:46 PM(UTC)
kleeb

These advancements in genetic science is what tells me tha it is not long before Yahushua will soon come to put an end to mankind's messing with Yahweh's perfect plan. Brave new world, no, clueless new world. Lee