logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:18:59 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Click here to watch the clip, or copy and paste the following address: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

New film about the Quran by Dutch politician Geert Wilders. I can already picture the protests that will come soon. After watching it I'm thankful that Yahuweh has held Islam back from dominating the world. Let's hope Yahuweh rescues many Muslims before it's too late, opening their eyes to the Salvation found in Messiyah Yahushua.

This film rings of Psalm 83 through and through.
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:22:05 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Save me from anger, El Shaddai...Save me from hatred YHWH...Yehi ratson
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 4:22:47 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I was going to link to this film today, too. I haven't seen it though, just heard about it on the radio.
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 6:32:57 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

If I'm not mistaken that's the whole film, only 15 minutes long, but it pretty much says everything that's needed to condemn the religion.

But how's this for being politically correct: Written on the CNN news bar (you know, the words that move across the screen), "Eu condemn Dutch anti-Islam film."

shalom82 wrote:
Save me from anger, El Shaddai...Save me from hatred YHWH...Yehi ratson

I agree with you shalom!

I'm in a dialogue with my one Muslim friend from Turkey, let's hope this film helps to shed some Light into his soul.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 12:52:11 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I think the cartoonist is just trying to hide from death threats, maybe by suing Mr Wilders he'll at have some Muslim support, or at least get them to tone down their threats against himself for drawing the cartoon in the first place about 2 years ago.
Offline NS  
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:28:45 AM(UTC)
NS

Its already on the internet, theres no way the Muslims can stop it now.
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:38:25 AM(UTC)
kp

Stop it, NS? Every shred of it is Muslim rhetoric or news headlines about Muslim atrocities of which they are quite proud. Why would they want to stop it? Oh yeah, because even they realize that what they're doing is evil. Why do you think they wear masks? They're ashamed of what they do---they know murder and mutilation are wrong, and yet they do it because "Allah" told them to. It must be hard following a religion that denies what the universal human conscience demands of us. They are truly without excuse before God.

Fitna is also available at http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020486.php Please, my friends, watch it. But don't do it while you're trying to eat breakfast, as I did.

kp
Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 3:45:51 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Oh, poor KP... brekky did not go down too well, huh? Now why is that? ;-) BTW, thanks for the latest chapter on TOM - What Maimonides Missed: Consecration and Dedication.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:26:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

"Fitna" the movie (16 minutes in length) has been uploaded and is now available for viewing in the "YY Study Group" room on Paltalk.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Matthew  
#10 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 3:11:27 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From BBC News:

Quote:
Islam film Dutch MP to be charged
21 January 2010

A Dutch court has ordered prosecutors to put a right-wing politician on trial for making anti-Islamic statements.
Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders made a controversial film last year equating Islam with violence and has likened the Koran to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.
"In a democratic system, hate speech is considered so serious that it is in the general interest to... draw a clear line," the court in Amsterdam said.
Mr Wilders said the judgement was an "attack on the freedom of expression".
"Participation in the public debate has become a dangerous activity. If you give your opinion, you risk being prosecuted," he said.
Not only he, but all Dutch citizens opposed to the "Islamisation" of their country would be on trial, Mr Wilders warned.
"Who will stand up for our culture if I am silenced?" he added.

This could be a real blow to freedom of speech in Europe if Geert gets jail time.
Offline Theophilus  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:42:43 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

kp wrote:
Stop it, NS? Every shred of it is Muslim rhetoric or news headlines about Muslim atrocities of which they are quite proud. Why would they want to stop it? Oh yeah, because even they realize that what they're doing is evil. Why do you think they wear masks? They're ashamed of what they do---they know murder and mutilation are wrong, and yet they do it because "Allah" told them to. It must be hard following a religion that denies what the universal human conscience demands of us. They are truly without excuse before God.

Fitna is also available at http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020486.php Please, my friends, watch it. But don't do it while you're trying to eat breakfast, as I did.

kp

KP,

I'd always thought they wore thre masks to inspire terror, but since you've mentioned it, I'm now thinking it's for the same reason the clan wore hoods, to not be shamed by their association with their shameful crimes.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was unable to access the film by either link.
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:07:00 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Theophilus wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I was unable to access the film by either link.

I've seen it available for download on torrent websites like btjunkie.org, but you would need to have a torrent program installed such as bittorrent or utorrent to download the file.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:11:33 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
from what I can remember - its really not that shocking - I mean he's not as blunt about it as Yada is for example...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:21:10 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
from what I can remember - its really not that shocking - I mean he's not as blunt about it as Yada is for example...

Definitely, Yada is way more blunt about it in POD.