logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 10:53:23 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I noticed a 501c3 incorp on the YY to do list. Beware, this has the potenital for a bonifide choker collar. Although 501c3 social clubs, ie "churches", are not to preach politics from the pulpit, this is very selectively enforced. It would appear that the closer to the truth, the stricter the enforcement. The more pc, the lesser the enforcement.
Also, removing a 501c3 designation is very difficult and must be done according to Cesear's rules, otherwise property and asset confiscation is a very real possibilty especially if one has any appreciable assets.
Although I realise your not registering a church, I'd still be very cautious and very closely scrutinize all the print, fine or otherwise. And for the record, Jay Sekulow is constantly admonishing against the 501c3 charitable designation. Also, Pastor Ernie Sanders of the "Doers of the Word" Baptist church in NEO is non-registered, is still able to recieve tax detuctable donations, and has been doing so for 30 years. I might add that he's an extremely high-viz pastor. By that I mean he does not hide and is constantly butting heads, in action and speech, with corrupt/communist county and state officials over issues from infanticide, corruption, etc. via his nationally broadcast nightly radio program. Again, for around 30 years. I mention this because if the powers that be could have busted him by now for accepting illegal donations and/or illegal charity ops, they would have.
Please be careful, a 501c3 can be a box canyon. Ask yourself, is it worth the risk to one's freedom of expression asking Casears permission to teach the Word of Yah?
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 2:47:10 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Heretic Steve wrote:
I noticed a 501c3 incorp on the YY to do list. Beware, this has the potenital for a bonifide choker collar. Although 501c3 social clubs, ie "churches", are not to preach politics from the pulpit, this is very selectively enforced. It would appear that the closer to the truth, the stricter the enforcement. The more pc, the lesser the enforcement.
Also, removing a 501c3 designation is very difficult and must be done according to Cesear's rules, otherwise property and asset confiscation is a very real possibilty especially if one has any appreciable assets.
Although I realise your not registering a church, I'd still be very cautious and very closely scrutinize all the print, fine or otherwise. And for the record, Jay Sekulow is constantly admonishing against the 501c3 charitable designation. Also, Pastor Ernie Sanders of the "Doers of the Word" Baptist church in NEO is non-registered, is still able to recieve tax detuctable donations, and has been doing so for 30 years. I might add that he's an extremely high-viz pastor. By that I mean he does not hide and is constantly butting heads, in action and speech, with corrupt/communist county and state officials over issues from infanticide, corruption, etc. via his nationally broadcast nightly radio program. Again, for around 30 years. I mention this because if the powers that be could have busted him by now for accepting illegal donations and/or illegal charity ops, they would have.
Please be careful, a 501c3 can be a box canyon. Ask yourself, is it worth the risk to one's freedom of expression asking Casears permission to teach the Word of Yah?

is it something Americans understand and UK guys dont have? coz im lost... lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 2:16:00 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 2:31:04 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

and yea - like you knew ;)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...