logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:02:42 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Check out this article. Totally twilight zone!

http://www.wnd.com/index...GE.view&pageId=57090
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:21:22 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
well that was a good laugh :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline CK  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:59:28 PM(UTC)
CK

My, my. Some people take themselves a little too seriously. Deepak Chopra??? Opra Winfrey??? One is a new ager through to the marrow. The other is the queen promoter of self-help books and a half-baked new ager who stops in at a Baptist church to get a "Jesus fix" while on a road trip with her girlfriend Gail.

Then there's this week's Time Magazine photo of Obama sifting "through the good-luck charms he keeps in his pocket."

Laughable - yes. Sad - without doubt. Scarey - very.
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:23:24 AM(UTC)
kp

Well, we know obama ain't the antichrist. He's too flippin' gullible. How many years has he followed that America-hating preacher, whatsisname? Twenty?

kp
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:44:13 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Oy vey! Obama is just another guy yearning for power. The real MessiYah comes with Power! What's all this fuss and obsession between Americans and their idols!? When will these guys ever learn? And when will the media stop playing games with people and words and just for ratings? We've just had our national general elections and we created a new era of politics by putting the incumbent on the backfoot by denying them the two-thirds majority of Parliament so that they cannot keep amending the Malaysian Constitution on a whim and fancy. We do have our political heroes but in no way do we revere them the way Americans seem to revere their politicians and celebrities. I suppose there must be a dire need for some kind of fulfillment that these things happen. Fortunately most of the people here at YY know better, and the source for all real happiness.

What I want to know is Obama's real position on Israel. That may determine the tone of "international peace" if he gets into the White House. We already know what the Clintons think but do, and what McCain does but think. Obama is really the dark horse in this race, no pun intended. ;-)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Adderley  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 3:56:33 PM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama Jr.) is a more eloquent and palatable Jesse Jackson. In other words, he's a racist, anti-American, anti-Semitic demagogue. And his claim that he's a "Christian" is dubious at best. His position on Israel probably mirrors Farrakhan's position. Or his former "mentor" and Pastor, Jeremiah Wright. He is the worst of the three candidates running and that's saying a lot because they're all horrific.
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2008 6:41:33 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Adderly, you probably know Obama Jr better than me, as I've little interest in following the elections race on TV or in the newspapers. From the little that I've seen I have developed a notion about this guy that he's not going to turn out the way the people expect, especially if he loses the election. It's just a gut feeling that he's going to be a prickly thorn that will not go away until it draws blood. Whichever way it goes, I think that this presidential election shall be the last that shall be carried out in such freedom and with such luxury of time. Future elections may be much more hurried and more competitive but the choices may be better.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.