logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike_Browell  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:20:10 AM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Peace Everyone,

Quote:

Yada Yahweh
Book I : Genesis
Why Are We Here?
Chapter 1
Hayah
Existence

"In (ba - near, with, and in proximity to, regarding the account of) the beginning (re’shith - at the start of time and the initiation of the process of existence, concerning the first fruits, the head of the family), God (‘elohym - the Mighty Ones) accordingly (‘et - accompanying and in association) created (bara’ - performed a miracle, choosing perfect transformation and renewed birth, conceiving, planning, preparing, and producing) the (ha) universe, the spiritual world (samayim - the heavens, and the abode of stars) and (wa) also (‘et) the (ha) the material realm (‘erets - matter, the physical and natural world)." (Genesis 1:1)

"The material realm (‘erets - the natural material of which the universe is comprised) exists (hayah) formless (tohu), as an orderless and empty void (bohu), obscured in darkness (chosek) along with (‘al - beside and together with) the presence (paniym) of the inaccessible and mysterious depths (tehowm - the abyss)." (Genesis 1:2)

This is what I understood the first sentence to be: "In, near, with, and in proximity to, regarding the account of the beginning, at the start of time, and the initiation of the process of things, concerning the first fruits, the head of the family The Mighty Ones accordingly, accompanying, and in association, created, and preformed a miracle, choosing perfect transformation, and renewed birth, conceiving, planning, preparing, and producing the universe, the spiritual world, the heavens, and the abode of stars, and also the material realm, matter, and the physical, and natural world." If this is right the I ask why 'erets is amplified differently, or is the amplification just Yada's own explanation not to be considered part of the scripture? Any help would be most appreciated, an my our glorious amazing Dad Yahuweh The Mighty One bless you all with insight into him and yourselves.

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell (BiynahYahu)

Edited by user Sunday, March 16, 2008 6:58:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified