logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gammafighter  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2008 10:53:25 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

After I read a few chapters of Yada Yahweh, studied some of the major controversies, and decided what i found to be Scripturally true, I told my dad about what I had found. He rejected it completely... or so I thought.

We were having a prayer night at our house last night, like we do every friday. Sometimes, the prayer will remind someone of a verse of Scripture and they will get their bibles out and read it to incorporate it as part of our prayer. Last night, my dad started reading a Psalm and he used Yahweh's name. I had heard my dad and my friend who's a pastor use Yahweh's name before, but it had always been in study with me, so I thought they were probably just doing it because I was there. It was great to hear my dad use Yahweh's name in prayer with so many other people, because it showed me that he probably understands that Yahweh's name isn't "God" and that it is important.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2008 11:56:30 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice one! :D thats awesome news... steps in the right direction :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Mike_Browell  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 1:52:28 PM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Peace gamma,

Praise our Dad Yahweh The Mighty One for drawing those he will in his loving wisdom for he is great. Also, it is encouraging based on what we know of the power of Immersion in the name of the Father. I pray our Dad will give growth to the seeds which have obviously been planted, and ask for labourers to come to water said seeds. Ame'n.

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 8:10:28 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom Gamma bro and everyone,

Hallelu-Yah for this little mercy! Perhaps over time you shall be able to bring your family closer to a more intimate relationship with the Creator. I am also trying to work out a path to reach my brother and sister (parents have already had their passport checked in for the last time before I could really talk to them) and I am hopeful that Set-Apart Spirit shall descend upon them in time. Sometimes it takes patience and it is no point rushing things as He does the calling at His time and we are supposed to be able to reach out to those whom He has called when they are ready to reach out to Him. It really was hard on me at first but I have learnt to sit back a little (but am still on the edge of my chair) and not rush Him but let Him do what is necessary on His time.

Shalom Aleichem!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.