logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Kol  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2023 4:43:16 PM(UTC)
Kol
United States

not sure if this is the best place to post this...

In Melekym 3 ha naby Elysha would not show any regard or even pay
attention to ha melek Yisra'el Yahowram because of his desire to
go to war against Mow'ab.

In my lifetime there have been so many wars that the US was/is
engaged in under false pretences. It's as if one of the main
sources of conspiracies designed to gain approval of the people
is governments/rulers. We are advised by Yahowah to walk away
from the institutions of man. As in, do not show any regard or
even pay attention to them? Yet, I keep up with current events
attempting to discern whats really going on and plan accordingly.
But should I? Is it even possible to ignore it all and focus on
walking to Yah?

Offline Kol  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2023 4:46:09 PM(UTC)
Kol
United States

Offline Mowriyah7  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2024 11:33:01 AM(UTC)
Mowriyah7
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hello Kol,

While I think a well-stocked pantry and the usual emergency supplies (if within your means) are just basic good sense as natural distasters, power outages, etc. happen. However, Yahowah has something to say about conspiracies through Yasha'yah:

“Indeed, this is what Yahowah said to me in a manner akin to a strengthening hand, thereby teaching me so that I would be correct, guiding me and instructing me such that I would recognize the importance of being right, keeping me from walking in the ways of these peculiar people, approaching by saying, (Yasha’yah 8:11)

‘I do not want you to continually speak of conspiracies, making a habit of claiming something is a covert plan, even responding to or designating something a conspiracy, acting upon anything which by association, the people claim is a conspiracy, regardless of whether it is a clandestine scheme to carry out harmful acts for a political or religious purpose, or just trying to tie things together in a scripted fashion to reveal a hidden agenda. And in addition, do not respect nor revel in, showing any regard for that which concerns them, wondering about or fearing them.’” (Yasha’yah 8:12)

“‘When it comes to Yahowah of the spiritual implements, never associate Him with anything that is common, popular, or mundane. It is Him you should be thinking about, respecting Him while being inspired by Him. And it is Him you should be concerned about. (Yasha’yah 8:13) Then He will be as a sanctuary in a set-apart place.

As one who previously wandered down some of the twisted trails of mankind's lies and rotten motivations searching for a worldview that made sense, I've since come to the conclusion that it's just not time well spent. Neither productive nor empowering, it tends to bind one up in fear seasoned with a dash of paranoia and a spoonful of anxiety - just like religion, just like Babylon. And Yah tells us all about Babylon in the Towrah, Naby, Mizmowr & Mashal. He shares His worldview with us there - the most accurate and relevant perspective there is.
Trusting and relying on Yahowah is so much more comforting, freeing and settling for the soul and that is an excellent condition for healthy relationships - the root of reason we are here. The best prep anyone can ever do is getting to know Yah, consuming and ruminating upon His Word, and once understood, sharing with others.

Because spending time with Yahowah is like being in a sanctuary in a set-apart place,

~M