logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 12:15:18 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between 'Curious' and Yada. Has anyone seen this movie?

Quote:
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 4:17 PM
To: email@ProphetofDoom.net
Subject: Movie against Yahuweh

Mr. Winn,

Lately, I’d been hearing of a new movie which supposedly lays to rest claims of “Christianity’s” divinity. This movie is called “Zeitgeist.” I know you had spoken before about half-truths. My knowledge is only still growing and I’m only on the second book of Yada Yahuweh. I was hoping you could see what this claim is about. From what I’ve been able to catch off of YouTube, the movie seems to make the similar references about how there were “versions” of “Jesus” (Yahushua) before him. You bring up such references in showing Halal ben Sachar’s demonization’s of him. The movie plays them off to be, not similar, but direct plagiaristic copies.

I was just hoping to get your take on it and wondering if you’d come upon resources earlier than it. Maybe I’m missing something, but I know this movie is passing along as a reference to it by a co-worker was made. To refute it, I need the knowledge slowly coming from Scripture. However, what I don’t have memorized are the dates of written pertaining documentation.

Whatever your response, I thank you for your time.

“Curious.”

Dear Curious,

Since I don’t have broadband on our farm, I won’t be able to see the movie. But if it is as you claim, it is not unlike another zillion attempts to fool the poorly informed and unthinking. The other recent example of this was the appearance of Yahweh’s name in early writings found in Yisra’el, combined with a passage which shared a word picture with Ezekiel. Scholars presented it as evidence Scripture was plagiarized when it actually confirmed that what Yahweh had revealed was precisely accurate. The difference between these polarized views is information and judgment.

The first Satanic variation of Yahushua was conceived in Babylon circa 2500 BCE. It is the basis for the Catholic Madonna, for Easter, Christmas, Sunday worship, and the cross today. Every sungod religion since the dawn of recorded history has had the son of the sun suffer and die, only to be resurrected. There is always a Madonna and Child, and thus Queen of Heaven and Mother of God who gets impregnated on the Sunday nearest the Vernal Equinox, delivering the divine child nine months later, in what Christians celebrate as Christmas. So, it is the Satanic counterfeit which is similar to the “Jesus Christ of Christianity,” not the Messiyah Yahushua of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms.

The sun god counterfeits include: Nimrod, Ninus, Tamuz, Isis, Adonis, and Bacchus to name but a few. The fact Satan is bad, doesn’t make him stupid—although he certainly lacks originality and creativity.

The existence of a counterfeit never nullifies the authenticity of the genuine article. It only serves to suggest that the real thing is worth trying to copy. Therefore, the movie’s primary premise is flawed. For example, the fact that the city-state of Athens, the Delian League, Sparta, the Roman Republic, and the Presbyterian Church had aspects of their governance which were similar to that found in the US Constitution, does not make the US Constitution a fraud.

The proof of Yahweh’s existence and of His human manifestation Yahushua, can be found in His Word. Anyone who takes the time to study what Yah revealed will find overwhelming proof of His trustworthiness. Personally, for proof that Yahushua is Yahweh in human form, I’d rely on the prophetic passages found in the volumes of Yada Yahweh dedicated to the Miqra’ and Salvation. Between them, you’ll find 20 chapters of compelling evidence.

I’ll send a copy of this email to the YY Forum Moderator and ask him to see if one of the forum’s members wants to watch the movie and report back on what they find.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2008 3:38:47 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A friend of mine had made mention of the movie when I was telling her about not celebrating Christmas. I haven't watched it, but below is what she said to me. She says you can watch it free at its website:

Quote:
please tell about the Christmas traditions. speaking of Christmas, did you see Zeitgeist? it's free at Zeitgeist.com. okay , so it addresses the pagan stuff incorporated into Christianity but claims there was never any Jesus. my former professor said there was a Jesus, but none of that mythology about him was true. Since he studied religion and is still a student, and he's like the most intelligent professor I had, in both ways- reality and theory, I think I'll believe what my professor said and assume the makers of Zeitgiest got their story half right.

anyways, it was interesting and the movie cited some of the same stuff I read for world lit, like the story of gilgamesh. but I bought some Egyptian books of my own and read it. anyways the disturbing part of the movie was the rfid stuff. it's already happening, you can check it out on digitalangel.com. anyways, it is the Christians I am counting on to defeat this digital gps traking device. since this is considered the mark of the beast, and interestingly enough, all the serial numbers of digital angel when lined up and added together equal 666. ha!

I went to the website my friend mentioned, and that is something totally different. I think the site is zeitgeistmovie.com.

Edited by user Sunday, February 17, 2008 6:55:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline jojocc  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:34:34 AM(UTC)
jojocc

How very interesting. I have just watched the movie and I have to say that there is very little new there. It is intriguing to me how people can be so right, and yet so wrong.

It is almost comical that they start by trashing 'Jesus Christ' and end by outlining the plan for the 'One World' as portrayed in Revelations, um... do you think they might make the connection some day?

The trashing of the 'Christ' did not really bug me, but I am sad that they also managed to have a go at Moishe, Yusef and the Torah. With all the stories of the flood, maybe the conclusion we should be drawing is that there WAS a flood, not that every culture just has a similar story. They also mock the idea of the 'devil' making mock-ups of the good JC years before his 'birth', where to me it makes absolute sense that Lucifer would initiate such parodies to subvert the real thing. It has however, strengthened my resolve that Yahashua, the Mashiach and the LIVING Elohim, is far removed from Jesus Christ, and brings me to a thought I was discussing with my earthly father a few weeks back.

Everything about Jesus Christ feels wrong, from his likeness to the pagan sun gods to the control and dominion that is wrought in his name. I did believe in 'God' and 'Jesus' for a while, but I did not feel comfortable with them, and now that I know more, I do no believe that they are the same as YHWH and Yahashua. God and Jesus are yet another parody of YHWH and Yahashua, the Hebrew father of Abraham and Yitzhak and Yaakov. I am very aware that what I am writing is most likely incredibly offensive to some, but the feeling has been growing stronger for me for some time.

This also has just clicked, it never worked for me that the 'gentiles' would lead the Jews back to YHWH. From all that we have had revealed to us, both the true vine, and others have to be grafted on, like by like. This means that any gentile who says, as Ruth did, “your people are my people and your Elohim is my Elohim” becomes a Hebrew/Yehudi. I think we are going to find, that just like YHWH has told us, his people will carry forth his light. Whether originally gentile or not, we have all been grafted on to the true vine, and we are now all children of YHWH, Hebrews.

This means that the Hebrews are going to have to bring the light of YHWH again to the nations, again to turn them from their pagan beliefs. Hate to say it, but if Jesus Christ is in fact just another parody of Yahashua (characteristically they are not the same) then it seems that it will be as useful to believe in Jesus as it was to believe in Horus, or Tammuz or any other pagan copy.

Maybe this is why I have been feeling so uneasy about the Evangelism that is being undertaken here, and all around the world. If Jesus really is just another copy, then the last 2000 years have been the age of the gentiles indeed.

This movie is full of bitterness and bile, the makers have no love and that is obvious. Even though many of their points and much of their research is in my eyes absolutely correct, their conclusions don’t add up, for they have thrown the baby out with the bathwater. I am sad for those who watch it without knowing the truth. I am also a bit confused by the people they site at the end, Gandhi, who I consider to be responsible for about 2 million deaths in India. John Lennon – atheist (to be expected really) and I think Martin Luther King, who was a MINISTER that believed in the very Jesus Christ they trash. All in all, a very confused bunch, I hope that it is in the will of YHWH that he will reveal himself to them.

As shocking as the movie may be, it brings me great joy, and I give thanks to YHWH that we can see his will and his prophecy coming true before our eyes.

Bring on the One World Order, the sooner they get here, the sooner they’ll be gone.