logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jericsmith  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 2:22:32 AM(UTC)
jericsmith

In Micah 4:2, the implication of Yehowsha as the future ruler of Israel is quite clear. Am I missing something?
Offline MadDog  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2022 5:45:41 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
The "implication" is not "quite clear" because Yahowshua's name is never mentioned. I see you joined this group in 2013 and there has been more insights since then about who the true "ruler" would be. There have been additional YadaYah books on why Dowd is the Messiah and not Yahowshua. For starters please read.

Messiah
Offline chrud  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2022 3:57:40 PM(UTC)
chrud

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Yes, you seem to be missing a lot. First off, I assume you are talking about Micah 5:2, not 4:2. At least read the entirety of 5:2... It tells you that the ruler of Israel is from Bethlehem, a long time ago (ancient times). Micah lived before Yahowshah, so a long time before Micah does not fit Yahowshah. But Dowd came from Bethlehem a long time ago, roughly 12 kings before Micah.
Offline Mike  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2022 7:34:40 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
The word typically translated as "ruler" has the same spelling as "proverb".

H4912
משׁל
mâshâl
BDB Definition:
1) proverb, parable
1a) proverb, proverbial saying, aphorism
1b) byword
1c) similitude, parable
1d) poem
1e) sentences of ethical wisdom, ethical maxims
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: apparently from H4910 in some original sense of superiority in mental action
Same Word by TWOT Number: 1258a

Form "Coming Home Volume 2".

One such example is found in Mykayah | Micah. It describes someone who will come forth from Bethlehem. Christians claim it must be ‘Jesus,’ but I don’t agree. What do you think?

“Now, at this time (‘atah – at this point in the narration, and subject to this sequence of events) band together (gadad – gather here as a substantial group of individuals who are cut into the relationship), oh daughters and settlements (bath – either women who are related or environs, could also represent the Beryth as the feminine manifestation of the Spirit’s Family) of those willing to fight to stop the advancement of others (gaduwd – of those prepared for battle who are arranged in troops and divisions serving as a wall to deter entry).
We will be besieged (matsowr sym ‘al ‘anahnuw – we will be confined as a siege is set in place against us). With a rod and weapons of war, people associated by race,
culture, or geography (shebet – nations and large subdivisions of people, in concert with their leaders) will smite (nakah – will strike, seeking to afflict, maim, destroy, and kill by wounding) the Decisionmaker and Judge (‘eth shaphat – the one who exercises good judgment, correctly deciding right from wrong through observing the Towrah) of Yisra’el (Yisra’el – Individuals who Engage and Endure with God) on the jaw (‘al ha lachy – on the mouth, teeth, and cheek). (Mykayah / Who Is Like Yah / Micah 5:1)

And you (wa ‘atah), Beyth Lechem | Bethlehem (Beyth Lechem – House and Home of Bread, Family and Household of Grain, transliterated Bethlehem (as an interesting aside, lechem can also be transliterated lacham, and means to engage in a struggle, to fight, and to battle)), ‘Ephrath | Fruitful (‘Ephrath – Branching Off and Bearing Fruit) existing as (la hayah – on behalf of and to exist with), the younger sibling among (ba tsa’yr – the youngest and least significant) the thousands (‘eleph) of Yahuwdah (Yahuwdah – Beloved of Yah and Related to Yah), from you to approach Me (min ‘atah la ‘any – out of you on My behalf) one shall come forth (yatsa’ – one shall be brought out (third person masculine singular in the qal imperfect)) to be (la hayah – approaching to exist as) the one who writes proverbs and governs (mashal – the source of wisdom who leads by composing easily-remembered lyrics filled with symbolism, a ruler with authority and dominion) in Yisra’el (ba Yisra’el – with those who engage and endure with God), whose beginning (mowtsa’ah huw’ – whose origin and his coming forth) is from antiquity (min qedem – from long ago because he existed a long time ago in the past), from ancient days (min yowmym ‘owlam – from a long time ago, and what would seem like an eternity of days).” (Mykayah / Who Is Like Yah / Micah 5:2)
Offline ShamarTowrah  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 4:45:58 AM(UTC)
ShamarTowrah
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jericsmith Go to Quoted Post
In Micah 4:2, the implication of Yehowsha as the future ruler of Israel is quite clear. Am I missing something?

Hello JericSmith,

Great question!

I reviewed Micah 4:2, and there is no implication to be had. The text is clear. It is Yahowah who has, at that point, returned to Yahrushalaim and established His home on the ridgetop of Mount Tsiyown. Micah writes He will issue the Towrah from there to the entire earth, as well as judge and instruct and literally keep the peace on earth for Dowd and the family to enjoy without fear. Not once does Micah use the title King to describe Yahowah, but rather righteous & judge. Yahowsha, being a diminished corporeal form of Yahowah, whose body was destroyed, has already served his purpose. Yahowsha was the name of the body Yahowah used while He was fulfilling the role of the Pesach Lamb on our behalf. Yahowsha was a tiny part of Yahowah at work, and therefore, Yahowah is what He will be known as upon His return; not as Yahowsha. Consider Yahowsha an expression of Yahowah on His knees, Yahowah Saves. Yahowsha was Yahowah, not a proxy. It is written, "It is I, Yahowah, who Saves, and no other!" (Yasha'yah 43:11 & Zachar'yah 8:7). So, using logical deduction, if Yahowah Saves is the name of the body used, and it is Yahowah's soul in that body, and the only part of us that lives after a body dies is the soul, then it is clear that Yahowah is the name of the soul of that individual who saved us.

Yahowah Saves = Pesach Lamb's body.
Yahowah's Soul was in the Lamb
Yahowah = Only One Who Saves
Yahowsha & Yahowah are one and the same, with the same purpose, and the same soul. One was simply a tool to interact as a man, as Yahowah cannot fit into this realm in His entirety. Even when we meet Yahowah after His return, it won't be every single aspect of Him crammed into this dimension, that's impossible. He will still be taking a human form just like He did when He walked in the Garden with Adam (and will do with Adam again). It's the only way He can camp out with us here on our level. He will have a new body, with the same soul operating it as was once in Yahowsha the Lamb.

There is also no conflict here with Yahowah's promise to Dowd that He is establishing Dowd as King forever. Dowd's house will be on the other ridgetop across the valley. Dowd will be King. Yahowah will be the guiding all of us with the Towrah. I hope this makes sense. I want to be as clear as possible as this subject is highly important and so widely misunderstood.

~Dee
thanks 1 user thanked ShamarTowrah for this useful post.
matt on 7/10/2022(UTC)