logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 7:10:00 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Mary,

If not for the fact that I live in the USVI, I would be envious of the beauty of Cape Breton. Lovely. But I'm always fond of places where the land touches the sea.

I think you are the first from Nova Scotia, but that does not mean that you are alone. Many of the most active and engaged Covenant members are women. Online at the new social media sites presented at the Community link at YadaYah.com you'll meet my friends Dee, Leah, Jacki, Molly, and others. But be careful, they may put you to work. There are some great guys too, although they are not as active in social media.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the books. A number of us have devoted much of our lives these past few years to retranslating, rewriting, and editing all of them and republishing them in the new Yada Yahowah format. As you know, they are free online, cheaper than the dollar menu for Kindle, and royalty free in paperback and hardcover.

Yes, Yahowah has a name. He has invited us to join His Covenant family through His Miqra'ey. He teaches and guides us with His Towrah. He is a great Dad and wonderful company.

As you probably know, the first two of three volumes of the Introduction to God are completed. I'm working now on the final two chapters of Volume 3, so it is within weeks of being published. They are a great place to start, but since you mentioned the Covenant and Feasts, be sure to read volumes 1-6 of Yada Yahowah. And I think you'll enjoy the 4 volumes of Questioning Paul, too. And since you mentioned finding comfort in the 91st Psalm, Coming Home is devoted to presenting them.

Welcome to the Family, Mary.

Yada

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 6:58 PM Mary M wrote:

Hello Yada, Greetings from my island to yours.

My name is Mary M and I live on the east coast of Canada, in the province of Nova Scotia.

I only discovered your writings ✍🏻 4 weeks ago and ordered a number of books πŸ“š from Amazon and am presently reading volume 1 of An Introduction to God.

I have no words to describe how the translations of the text from the DSS especially Psalm 91 has blessed me and I get very excited when I read things like the bottom of page 132 where the focus is on relationship and further on the bottom of page 290 that relationship β€œ depicts a relaxed, personal relationship with the creator β€œ .

I was for years in the false church system of mainstream Christianity and knew something was very very wrong but no matter which denomination I went to the whole focus was the NT which they said was the new convent, and all the focus was on the writings of Paul.

In 2018 I left mainstream Christianity and and 6 months ago discovered a term I had never heard of called Torah Observant and began to try to walk that path, following a site on line called Parable of the Vineyard. Now there I found out that that our creator had a name, and that there were feasts I needed to observe and of course the Sabbath.

This was all so new and I thought finely I am on the narrow path, but some things still did not seem right. Then on February 4th I listened to an interview you gave 2 years ago about the DSS and I was shocked to the core when you stated that Paul was false, that β€œJesus β€œ was the Passover lamb. It was that night I had to find out more as I had never heard these claims before and I listened to the interview 3 times them ordered your books. I ordered 5 to begin with as I love reading πŸ“– holding a book and turning pages.

I am living in a most remote part of this incredibly beautiful island where I know I have come to the truth, and gets so excited, but have no one in person to share with.

There is one other person on the island who I have sent the interview to and she agrees that Paul is false , and is reading the on line books.

My question is do you know of anyone in my province, Nova Scotia who has reached out to you. I would so very much love to share Passover with as it will be my first time to keep this appointment and I want to keep it correctly.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of writing and giving interviews to read my words. Shalom πŸƒπŸ’™ Mary

Mary M
Cape Breton Island
Nova Scotia
Canada

Sent from my iPhone
thanks 1 user thanked MadDog for this useful post.
ShamarTowrah on 7/6/2022(UTC)