logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2022 10:15:19 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Yada Yahweh
Wed 2/23/2022 8:06 AM
Cliff,

I have read your letter, but I'm asking for a favor. Please resend your letter in 3 weeks, in mid March, if I've failed to address something in this short response. I am trying to complete Volume 3 of An Introduction to God and I still have 2 chapters to update. When that is complete, I'll focus on your conclusions and concerns.

Between now and then, it is important that you know:

1 I do not have a "following." There are readers and listeners, most all of whom I know only through email. Nothing I teach is of my own accord but, instead, is derived from Yahowah's Towrah | Teaching and Guidance.

2 Everything I have learned from the translations of the Towrah, Naby', wa Mizmowr is offered free online and royalty free at Amazon. I do not even accept donations.

3 I have avoided social media like the plague because it is too shallow, too fake, and too unthinking for me. And it breeds conspiracies which I despise.

4 I have found that when we confront the lies on social media that it only serves to empower the liars. They feed on attention.

5 A month ago, some of the women who have been reading and editing my books for the past decade, created social media sites to present my translations and insights. I can assure you that they are opposed to anti-Semitism and all other forms of stupidity.

6 To keep from degrading the credibility of my translations and commentary, I have not only copyrighted all of the material, but have also clearly stated how it cannot be used: http://yadayah.com/About/.

7 Yahowah, whose testimony I am translating, is anti-religious. As a result, my book, Prophet of Doom, destroys the credibility of Muhammad, Allah, the Quran, Hadith, and Islam. Over a decade ago, I destroyed the credibility of Paul, the Christian New Testament, Jesus Christ, and Christianity in the four volume set entitled Questioning Paul. Yahowsha' | "Jesus" was the Passover Lamb and not ha Mashyach | Messiah or the ben 'el | Son of God. Those titles belong to Dowd | David.

8 The more I translated the prophets, the more obvious it became that while Yahowah hates Christianity and Islam, it is God's contention that Judaism and rabbis have done even greater harm to His people. Therefore the 3 volumes of an Introduction to God and volumes 4, 5, and 6 of Yada Yahowah, my most recently edited, are the most overtly opposed to rabbinical influence. The denunciation of the Passover Lamb was foolish, but so was believing Rabbi Akiba whose promotion of the false messiah, Simon bar Bar Kokhba, resulted in the Diaspora and to the renaming of the Land.

9 Like Yahowah, and unlike the rabbis, I make a distinction between being a Yisraelite / Yahuwd (being "Jewish") and Judaism. I may be the most devoted gowy in the world to Yahuwdym and the most opposed to Judaism. This is a direct result of Yahowah's prophetic testimony. The evidence is ubiquitous and irrefutable. I teach from the Towrah and refute the Talmud.

10. Consistent with Yahowah's instructions, I expose and condemn errant and harmful ideas, and thus religion, politics, conspiracy, patriotism, and militarism, never ethnicity. I, therefore, condemn all forms of racism, and especially anti-Semitism. This is why I am so opposed to conspiracies. They almost always spring out of or devolve into: blame the Jews. In this regard, Christianity and Islam are anti-Semitic conspiracies. These myths thrive in social media because they appeal to the unthinking who are looking for someone to blame for their miserable lives.

11. Yahowah mocks religion. He is very sarcastic and harsh in His criticism of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. His warnings are blunt and the consequence of continuing to be religious is not pleasant. Moreover, since most of His criticisms are in portions of prophetic books addressing the time proceeding His return - the object of His scorn is Judaism as practiced today.

12. By overtly condemning Judaism, Yahowah is not being anti-Semitic - but just the opposite. He is advocating for His Shem and His people's shem, wanting Yahuwdym | Beloved of Yah, to become His again.

13. Yisra'el, and especially, Yahuwdym, represent Yahowah's people. He spoke through them, to them, and is returning for them. Yahuwdym have not been replaced by gowy, by Christians, Arabs, Muslims, or "Black Hebrews."

Your letter was thoughtful and well written and deserves a thoughtful response. If this proves insufficient, remind me in a few weeks, and I'll address unresolved issues.

Yada
thanks 4 users thanked MadDog for this useful post.
ShamarTowrah on 2/25/2022(UTC), matt on 2/25/2022(UTC), REPeet on 2/26/2022(UTC), Mowriyah7 on 9/18/2023(UTC)