logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jim Baskin  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 10:23:09 AM(UTC)
Jim Baskin
United States

What is the distinction between Yaduwdah and Yisra'el as Yada makes this distinction all the time in his writings and has me confused as to what the answer is.
Offline Mowriyah7  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2020 6:38:32 PM(UTC)
Mowriyah7
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Jim,

My understanding is that Yisrael is all of the individuals that engage and endure with Yahowah (including goy that choose to participate), whereas Yahuwdah is made up of those genetically identified as what we commonly refer to as jewish and perhaps more specifically the tribe of Judah (Tribe of Yahuwdah).
Offline Jim Baskin  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2020 6:40:57 PM(UTC)
Jim Baskin
United States

Originally Posted by: Mowriyah7 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Jim,

My understanding is that Yisrael is all of the individuals that engage and endure with Yahowah (including goy that choose to participate), whereas Yahuwdah is made up of those genetically identified as what we commonly refer to as jewish and perhaps more specifically the tribe of Judah (Tribe of Yahuwdah).

Mowriyah7 Thank you so much for your responce as this gives me food for thought.

Offline Mowriyah7  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 2:23:22 PM(UTC)
Mowriyah7
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Jim,

I think it behooves me to say that although what I posted earlier may be somewhat accurate, I feel is is quite incomplete in its brevity.
Yisrael is so very much more.
Including Yahuwdah it's also the tribes that were scattered (Ephraim, Manasseh, Lowy, Dan, Zebulun, Asher, Simeon, Reuben, etc.) and how as the chosen people they help to illustrate and tell the story of who Yah is, what He wants, why we are here, the consequences of our choices, how to choose Him and so much more. Yahuwdah is part of Israel, but is also Dowd's tribe and the tribe of the Pesach Lamb - Yah's beloved tribe. I see Yahudym that love Yahowah like the glorious cream at the top of the richest, most delicous milk... the best and sweetest fruit at the top of the tree.
And then there's the letters themselves...
I would suggest you might like to do a word study on each name as this is still very condensed and general. There's a lot Yada has written about both.
I'm just super grateful to have the opportunity to be grafted into that beautiful tree and adopted as part of Ysrael. Born in a different time, the opportunity would not have been so readily available - most likely impossible - to avail oneself of.

Shalowm,
~M