logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2008 3:27:11 AM(UTC)
Yada

I came across this wonderful reference on page 621 of Future History - it states:

Quote:
In a similar vein, David speaks for his nation: "We will rejoice in your salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners!" The name of our God? David just told us that name. Did you catch it? No, of course not. This is one of the seventy-seven times in the Old Covenant scriptures that the actual name of the Messiah is revealed--and then mis-translated. "Salvation" is the Hebrew Yashuwah, phonetically indistinguishable from Yahshua. If you knew him only as "Jesus," you’d miss the entire point: Yahweh is salvation. "May Yahweh fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that Yahweh saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of Yahweh our God." Seeing Yahshua’s great and final victory achieved without any manmade weaponry at all, the Tribulation Jews will finally understand the power of their God over their enemies. "They have bowed down and fallen; but we have risen and stand upright. Save, O Yahweh! May the King answer us when we call." (Psalm 20:5-9)

Wow!

Is there a listing of the other 76 times this occurs in The OC? Is it includeded in either FH or YY? I would love to get the specific Scripture references.

Thanks.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2008 3:37:55 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I agree, I have always wanted to know where these instances are.
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2008 3:52:25 AM(UTC)
kp

Okay, here's an exercise for y'all. The Strong's number for the word is H3444. I just went to the Englishman's Concordance to look 'em up, and I counted seventy-seven instances of יְשׁוּעָה . I suppose you could count them up manually in a paper copy of Strongs, as well. The first one is in Genesis 49:18, and the last is Habakkuk 3:8. Now I think I'll go back and look at each one of them by themselves.

kp

Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2008 4:04:23 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Could someone copy and paste these? I would, were I at home with esword.

My strong's shows 78 occurances.