logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike_Browell  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2008 4:35:26 PM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Daddy Yahweh's Love,

The tone of this message is urgent my brethren. I ask in all love for your assistance. As I was re-reading the first three pages of Yada Yahweh chapter 5 - Eden. I had already read half but as I began reading again the spirit guided me to re-read the whole chapter and cross check "The Scriptures" (ISR) with the quotes in Yada Yahweh. As I realized the dramatic difference I decided I could no longer trust either. So, I realize that until I get all the relevant study materials as to verify every fact in Yada Yahweh and create a trustworthy translation of scripture for myself. I of course believe the idea that one man cannot do all this work and must rely on both the Set-Apart Spirit and his brothers and sisters for wisdom. So my posts on here will increase dramatically and I will question in a very adversarial way every claim made in order to ascertain full truth in all things. So, my brothers and sisters any advice or information you can offer me I would be much obliged. I pray in the name of the Word Yahushua Messiah that our Dad Yahweh El-Shaddai through his Maternal Set-Apart Spirit of Truth would guide us into all knowledge and perfection in him. Ame'n

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell

P.S. I actually do believe with a whole heart that these studies will confirm all the truth you have uncovered in this site, but I digress I believe you understand my attitude.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 3:24:14 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Go for it! The more people to poke it the better :) Some things might be wrong, or not fully exposed - either way its good to poke! I dont think any of us in here want to settle on just being told, and I know the whole point of YY, FH, and TOM is to make your think and to push those doors... :)

P.S. - im not sure how much of an assistance I can be achademically though, but I will try :) Ask Swalch, I know hes done lots of digging...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 6:13:28 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Mike, I'll second Robskiwarrior on this. It YY has casued us to look with new eyes on the Scriptures then it has already been of much value. The intro chapter of YY reveals a list of tools to help us in our search that has been a valuable starting point. I still feel like I'm scratching the surface but along with so many others here are finding remarkable insights and better understanding our Dad.

One that ws a good starting point for me was The Dead Sea Scrolls Bible. Yada responded to my PM clarifying that it is not so much for the quality of the translation as for identiftying where the differences exist between the Qumran scrolls, the LXX Greek Septuigent, the Smaritian Penatuch, and the Masoretic texts. This points us to where to look for in images of these texts and use the other tools to work out their meaning and consider their consquences.

I also appreciate that Yada mentions that the YY commentary is there not to replace the Scriptures but to help us better consider Yahuweh's words in applification.