logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Man Fading  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2008 7:53:30 AM(UTC)
Man Fading

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites HERE & HERE

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apparently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

In APRIL 2008 he sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Country's which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011... KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposedly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

Go check his websites out. Listen too some of his interviews, they are very concerning.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2008 8:26:38 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Another false prophet...

I suppose if he thinks he is one of the Witnesses, then he is false.

your right Man, very converning...

OH and welcome to the forums!

On the fact that this is bizzar - im gonna move it to the twilight zone :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Man Fading  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2008 8:54:28 AM(UTC)
Man Fading

I listened to some of his interviews. Read his books too. Oddly. he doesn't strike me as a crackpot. His motivation isn't monetary. Although his books sell on amazon they are free upon request as well as available online in a .pdf file. He claims simply that time will be his judge and you won't have long to wait for the answer. Yahweh does tells us what to look for in a prophet. We are also instructed to be wide eyed. In my quest for Yahweh I am here.
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2008 3:20:41 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello Man Fading, and Shalom All,

Without reading the book I think the man means well, but is misdirected. His roots in the Church of God reflects his heritage from Herbert Armstrong who also meant well and was moved by the Spirit to draw man back to the original messages. Ron apparently thinks that he is empowered with the spirit of John the Baptist who is calling people back to the Way.

The methodology is flawed but the concept is good -- give freely wherever possible. However, without knowing the proper names of Yahweh and Yahushua Ron could only go so far. His grasp of the identities of the people of the promise and their relationship with Yahweh is limited, undefined and raw. To claim that he is one of the end-time prophets is a bit preposerous, though. If he is one of the end-time prophets he would draw men back to Yahweh through Yahushua and the Set-Apart Spirit, and not use the Christian nomenclature. He would restore things back to the proper order and prepare the way for the coming of the Messiyah. This mistake alone disqualifies him... now. Should he discover Yahweh later and change just as Shaul was changed to Paul, I do not know. Things happen, and when the years pass by he may delve deeper into the prophecies of Scripture and realise that, with a smack to the forehead, he could have done better, especially with sites like this already in existence.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Mike_Browell  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2008 8:05:38 PM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Peace and Love Everyone,

Yes, it actually is impossible to determine the meaning of scripture without the Word of Yahweh... The word? Yahushua. Literally his name and and he himself.

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell
Offline Anticipation of Peace  
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2008 5:35:10 PM(UTC)
Anticipation of Peace

Man Fading wrote:
I listened to some of his interviews. Read his books too. Oddly. he doesn't strike me as a crackpot. His motivation isn't monetary. Although his books sell on amazon they are free upon request as well as available online in a .pdf file. He claims simply that time will be his judge and you won't have long to wait for the answer. Yahweh does tells us what to look for in a prophet. We are also instructed to be wide eyed. In my quest for Yahweh I am here.

Hi! I just wanted to say welcome to the Truth! Not many people want to see it. Many turn away from it. God is calling you. That is the only way to come to God is if called.

Feel free to email me (believers only) live.life.love07@hotmail.com

God Bless everyone!