logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 1:24:34 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Starting from the beginning: I was brought up Anglican - Church of England. I wasn’t a very outspoken person, I never tried to share my faith as I was terrified... but I loved "the Lord" as I knew Him then, and knew I had to do what He asked. So I ended up doing a year out for YFC, on a project called Op Gid. very briefly He changed me in this year - and I met my wife. (if you do want to know more its a funky story lol) Towards the end of the year my wife to be and I had separate visions at the same time that interlinked - it was about the current church and basically how Yahweh was going to destroy it. We thought this was a little odd, but I also had a vision of a dam bursting over a town, the water I thought symbolised revival... I was shown later that it possibly wasn’t specifically that. We also felt dissatisfied with Church, as we knew that Yahuweh wanted His people to push into His Glory again.

At this point we had no idea of any information documented in to YadaYahweh, we were just standard Christians.

So anyway, I went through 5 years of depression after getting married, we had 2 kids and Jude (my wife) nearly left me because of my depression. (I really don’t blame her, I was a completely different person, and that person was an idiot)

Suddenly one day - Yahuweh pulled me out of the pit I was in. It was very strange experience - if not very relieving! not long after that, my mate ste (who is on the forums as Swalchy) got asked by Yahuweh "what is my Name" Obviously he did not know the answer that sent him on a rollercoaster ride of his own, which I will let him explain if he so wishes.

So after a few months of Ste's life being turned upside down by the revelations that he was discovering - he suddenly started using Yahuweh and Yahushua in conversation - which troubled us in his cell (home group).

I felt Yahuweh was up to something anyway as my depression had lifted amazingly, and I just knew there was something in what Ste was saying. I told him bluntly that I would look into this stuff with an open mind and discerning spirit... but I could not see anything that could counter what was being said - plus Yahuweh was confirming to me in my heart also!

I find YadaYahweh a few months after looking into this stuff, and I don’t think I have ever felt so free. I knowledge of Yahuweh, our existence, everything, has just skyrocketed! My love for Him has too, and since I have been following the laws to the best of my ability, so has my love for other people! I never had a heart for really anyone, not like I was selfish, but I was just indifferent... since I started following the laws, especially the food laws, Yahuweh has really given me His heart for everyone.

Anyway - so what else - Yahuweh has told my wife and me that we will be setting up a church (well Ekklesia) and the aim of it will be to see His Glory rest there again. We believe that He wants to use us as a vessel to hold His Glory, so we can take ourselves out over the community, people, and especially the current "church" to display His Glory (think like Moses, fragrance of Yahuweh, with us kind of thing).
We believe that He wants us to work WITH Him and not for Him, as we draw nearer through understanding and relationship (especially laws, and feasts) He will come. I'm already pretty sure that the day His Glory will rest with us will be a Sabbath.

anyway I wanted to share - because I know this is where we are heading, I really feel like Yahuweh wants to make the final push, the 11th hour assault, and we cant do it with our own wet coffee mornings or alpha courses, we need Him... and what’s really odd about it - He WANTS us!

maybe that is in someone else’s heart I don’t know.

Thanks guys - I look forward to chatting to you guys more, its hear stories that are so familiar.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:59:19 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Robskiwarrior,

Thank you for sharing,

My wife and I came out of church and started Friday Night Life in the Spirit Gatherings about 6 years ago. Food, fun, family, relationship and now we are working out the praise end of the night and the teaching. After reading YY you know things are changing.

Friday's have been great and now we are changing so that Yah can run things His WAY.

FF
FF
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 11:01:03 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

FF wrote:
Robskiwarrior,

Thank you for sharing,

My wife and I came out of church and started Friday Night Life in the Spirit Gatherings about 6 years ago. Food, fun, family, relationship and now we are working out the praise end of the night and the teaching. After reading YY you know things are changing.

Friday's have been great and now we are changing so that Yah can run things His WAY.

FF

That sounds great,

there are 3 of us who currently meet on a friday night (or saturday) me, my wife and Swalch. We do some praise, prayer and study...

We spoke to our head elder at our church, on a few occasions now, firstly when it was discovered - because we felt like we could not feel this way without letting him know. Each time he cant rebuke it, and on occation has said "you're probably right" but he just says "im happy with my Christianity"... He is a man who does love Yahuweh, he claims he wants to get closer - but closes the door to the truth... frustrating, as it was my pure love for Yahuweh and wanting to get closer that ended me up here.

Offline Jeannie  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 2:21:28 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

We do Sat. morning with prayer and Scripture reading then just study or talk about Yahweh. We try to make it a very restful day.
Jeannie
Offline ipeaco  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 5:09:49 AM(UTC)
ipeaco

Hi guys, great to see such honest, open and heartfelt testimony on here. As a few of you have mentioned when and how you are meeting together since your revelation, I wanted to ask everyone, who hasn't already made it plain, a few questions:

1. Do you still meet with other believers who don't have a clue about most of this stuff? If so, do you sing songs with 'Jesus' and 'the Lord' in? If so, how does it make you feel?

2. Have you spoken to any non-believers about any of this stuff (i.e. names, the law, feasts, timeline etc..)? If so, how did they react?

3. How do we share this stuff with Chrisitans who already think they know the fundamentals and how can we achieve unity if we are dividing over such fundamental issues as the name of God?

p.s. I'm a close friend of Swalchy and Robskiwarrior who is trying to be as open minded as I can and I'm challenging every doctrine. I'm already convinced of some things, especially the names of Yahweh and Yahshua and am looking heavily at the Law at the moment. I'm also trying to see where we go from here.

Any wisdom fellow truth-seekers?

Ian
Offline Jeannie  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 1:41:08 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

1. Do you still meet with other believers who don't have a clue about most of this stuff? If so, do you sing songs with 'Jesus' and 'the Lord' in? If so, how does it make you feel? No I don't...I can't stand it so I don't, plain and simple.
2. Have you spoken to any non-believers about any of this stuff (i.e. names, the law, feasts, timeline etc..)? If so, how did they react? Not yet, I'm doing good to run it past the "Christians".
3. How do we share this stuff with Chrisitans who already think they know the fundamentals and how can we achieve unity if we are dividing over such fundamental issues as the name of God? I'm trying to share it carefully and slowly with lots of prayer but I think I fail at that as I'm so impatient!!!
Jeannie
Offline Jeff  
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 4:30:28 PM(UTC)
Jeff

Ian,

Q#1. I find that a lot of the music that we used to listen to a lot (mainstream) just doesn't work anymore. "Jesus" and "The Lord" definately don't. I find that when I am listening I am racing ahead of the music and changing the words so that Yahuweh and Yahushua will fit in the songs. As you can imagine this doesn't work most of the time.

Q#2. I have spoken mostly to beleivers that I know, with about a 50/50 split on reaction. Of those I have not had any tell me to get lost or leave them alone. Always hope.

Q#3. I find that I am talking to my dad (Yahuweh) about how to approach people on this subject. He always seems to make the way clear and non-confrontational. I am finding that I don't want it my way anymore, I want it His WAY.

Jeff

Edited by user Monday, July 9, 2007 4:18:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yahsheba  
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 6:26:35 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Shalom ipeaco, Welcome...

1. Do you still meet with other believers who don't have a clue about most of this stuff?

If someone doesn't have a clue about the truth (ps.119:142,151) then they are NOT a true believer.

Let's see what Yahshua said,

Mt.12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand towards his disciples, and said, Behold, my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

The definition of Will: http://cf.blueletterbibl...lexicon.cfm?strongs=2307

1) what one wishes or has determined shall be done

a) of the purpose of Yah to bless mankind through Messiah

b) of what Yah wishes to be done by us

1) commands, precepts

2) will, choice, inclination, desire, pleasure

If so, do you sing songs with 'Jesus' and 'the Lord' in? If so, how does it make you feel?

NO WAY!!! Why call upon false names or titles? Why would anyone want to partake with those that are unequally yoked?

II Cor.6:14-18-Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Mashiyach with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever?

16 And what agreement hath a temple of Yahweh with idols? for we are a temple of the living Elohim; even as Elohim said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahweh, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,

18 And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith Yahweh Almighty.

2. Have you spoken to any non-believers about any of this stuff (i.e. names, the law, feasts, timeline etc..)? If so, how did they react?

I don't hang out with non-believers in real life. As for on line I try to share what I know and if they reject what I have to say I move on.

3. How do we share this stuff with Chrisitans who already think they know the fundamentals and how can we achieve unity if we are dividing over such fundamental issues as the name of God?

You can't share info. with those who don't want to hear it. There are many stiffed-necked people out there that don't want to learn or are not capable of learning at this time.

Shalom Yahsheba
Offline FF  
#9 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2007 8:37:02 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Get them next to the river of Yahweh, Yada Yahweh and push them in.

Some will swim and some will sink. You will have to help both. And when they come up for air, give them truth filled with LOVE, Yahweh's Love, not condemning but encouraging them to swim with Him and you. The cleansing water of the Set-Apart Spirit is fine and feels so good!!

There is no way to mankind to prepare someone to Yada Yahweh. Only Yahweh can do that. He is always knocking on everyone’s door.

FF
FF
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2007 9:39:27 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

FF wrote:
Get them next to the river of Yahweh, Yada Yahweh and push them in.

Some will swim and some will sink. You will have to help both. And when they come up for air, give them truth filled with LOVE, Yahweh's Love, not condemning but encouraging them to swim with Him and you. The cleansing water of the Set-Apart Spirit is fine and feels so good!!

There is no way to mankind to prepare someone to Yada Yahweh. Only Yahweh can do that. He is always knocking on everyone’s door.

FF

I like that :)
Offline Devildog  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:14:57 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Hey Rob, This is my first post and I was amused to see your username. It sounds very familiar to me. Have we talked in the past on a different forum. I would have gone by either my current name, or more likely, Agator. I tried to get Agator here but I ran into a dead end. It's not that the name was taken, it just wouldn't work. I think Yada, being a Trojan, doesn't care much for us Gators. LOL