logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:02:03 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I tune in most every night and if the guest seems to be credible, I'll usually listen to the show or at least part of it. Of course prophecy, the AC, and end times events are rather popular topics and if you think discussions in christian circles as to events, timing and pre/during/post trib Rap etc. are a circus, you ought to hear what's said on C2C. Zounds, what a zoo. As bad as the unbelieving booksellers are, the christians who are on the show are frequently even worse, (angels are ET's, Satan is searching the earth for salvation, less powerful fallen angels travel in spacecraft, etc.). Naturally Gen 6 and it's errant interpretation, (fallen angels mating with the earth babes and siring giants), gets lotsa play too.
If I remember correctly, Yada was a guest on C2C a number of years ago after writing POD and TWT. Sure could use him on the show again, or KP as well.
Around 10 million people listen to that show most any night and it would be a good way to intro people to the YY thesis if Yada or Ken could get on the show.
There is a recomendation page at the C2C site. Yada, Ken, I'm signin' you up.
If not us, who? If not now, when?