logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline real  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:06:04 AM(UTC)
real
Man

one day I simply asked God the father of abrahm what his name was and within 1 day I found the Yada yahweh sight. I rested on seek and you will find , knock and the door will be opened, if you have eyes see , if you have ears hear.I wonder how others ended up on this sight.
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:07:26 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I don't remember if I asked anything like that, but I was currently studying other religions and I happened to be at Yahoo! Answers reading a question on the "greatest website." Someone had left a link to POD. That was certainly the best website on there, as I read the whole thing and then went on to the rest.
Offline CK  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:10:54 PM(UTC)
CK

I had been following (reading lots of books/attending conferences, etc.) the prophetic movement and started to feel uncomfortable with some of the things I was seeing and hearing. (Praise Yah that I didn't become overly involved!) I started praying for the Father to reveal His Truth. I prayed that I would not be deceived nor become a deceiver. Not knowing about my prayers, a good friend casually e-mailed me a couple of radio audios of Yada's, and the next thing I knew I was entrenched in YY. Scripture has opened up to me in a way that I find absolutely awesome! I believe it was an answer to prayer.

By the way, I mentioned above that a good friend 'casually' e-mailed me Yada's audios, but there was nothing casual about this move on my friend's part. He's a moderator on this forum (didn't know that at the time), and I know he was praying/hoping it would grab me!
Tricky rabbit. :-)

Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:36:25 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

Did I tell you folks that Abraham actually gave me the name of our Creator? It's true. Really. Not figuratively but literally. Now before you wonder "Has bitnet gone crackers?" it wasn't father Abraham but a Dr Abraham! We were chatting about several things and he decided to give me the YY website to investigate. With a nose for truth I searched it out as I was aware that the Truth is out there somewhere and I am patient enough to get it.

Now, has anyone wondered what the Bereans did after searching Scripture? After realising the meaning of many prophecies, especially those concerning Yahrulshalayim in the mid-first century? Just reflect on it for a while and think what would have gone through their minds.

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:38:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Dennis Treacy  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:21:01 PM(UTC)
Dennis Treacy
Man

I found this site quite by accident, just after 911 the church I attended had a learned pastor speak on the subject of Islam. He started out by assuring us all that is was a peaceful religion, with a few extremists ruining it for the main stream adherants.

I realised I knew nothing at all about the religion, asking the pastor for some reference material I came to the conclusion he based all his opinions of local Islamic clerics he had met. I found getting a straight answer on the subject to be just about impossible.
Out of the blue a good friend living in Nova Scotia sent a group email, questioning if POD was in fact true. I read 90% of POD, then I noticed the Yada Yahweh link, well here I am. I will tell you I spent about quite some time following Yada's research trying to prove his conclusions wrong. I could not and along the way I have come to Yada Yahweh.

Thank You Yada for leading me out of Babylon.

Dennis
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:32:32 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice one Dennis :) Nice to see you doing some more posting :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 12:02:41 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Welcome Dennis3456,

Perhaps in the future some time when you look back, it may seem that you did not come here by accident but that our loving Creator drew you here. There are other Scripture believers out there as well and it behooves us to find each other, whether via this web site or via other means.

Pursuant to my earlier post regarding the Bereans, I would think that they would have known that the Temple would be demolished and that the people slaughtered and displaced! And that this knowledge would have caused great, great concern among themselves, not for their own fate but mainly of the other believers who have been stuck in Yahudea. If was a Berean then, I would start preparing for an influx of refugees, or prepare to flee myself to somewhere safer.

Today, just like Noach in the days before the flood, we are preparing spiritual arks to get us out of the impending troubles. Are we also preparing to take others with us? I think we should not hesitate to reach out to others now, and I really mean NOW. Start spreading the seeds. You may not know all the features and benefits of the the good fruit of the trees that will sprout, but the simple shade that it offers will impress safety upon those willing to listen. The sooner the seeds take root, the bigger the shade of the tree at the appointed time. It does not take much to learn to spread seeds compared to harvesting which will be done by Messiyah Yahushua.

Be wise as you approach others to share about the coming Kingdom of Yahweh, and do not ever force your beliefs upon others, even if it is from the Almighty Eternal Elohim, but the message must be urgent for each of us have an undetermined amount of time left here!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.