logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Light1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2008 2:53:07 PM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Or are they? I've heard about Alex Jones sneaking into Bohemian Grove but never watched the vids until now:

Part one: http://video.google.com/...ype=search&plindex=6

Part two:
http://video.google.com/...ype=search&plindex=6

Almost looks like a bad play, but burning 'mock' sacrifices in front of stone owls smacks of something along the lines of Yada's speeches on how politicians, media figures and even pastors sell us all out!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2008 5:13:48 AM(UTC)
bitnet

After going through these videos and a few others, it dawned on me why the USA will be punished and taken into slavery: not only have their leaders sold out Yahudah, they have turned away to false, abominable gods. I had wondered what was the meaning of Yosef's sale into slavery by his brothers and I suddenly realised that if it is true the identities of the USA, the UK and some other European nations that are postulated by some other writers are the lost tribes of the house of ancient Yisra'el that was taken into captivity, then we have history repeating itself! King Nebuchadnezzar was tasked to punish and remove the ancient Yisra'elites and now perhaps their descendants shall do the same again. They are selling the recipients of the promises into slavery again! Woe shall come again, and shall come again swiftly! How's that for a post into the Twilight Zone?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.