logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 10:33:43 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This is from YY Book Salvation Chapter Yshayah'eh

The Complete Word Study Dictionary of the Old Testament recognizes that the word/term Isaiah wrote was 'Yshayah'el, and that it is a proper noun and thus a name or a title. But they make no attempt to convey its meaning. They do, however, tell us that 'Yshayah'el or 'Iytiy'el is used in Nehemiah 11:5. And sure enough, it follows Ma'aseyah (מַעֲשֵׂיָה), a compound of ma'aseh, one who does the deeds of, and Yah. And while we are pondering the "one who does Yah's deeds," the only significant difference between Ma'aseyah and Mashiyach/Messiah (מָשִׁיחַ) is the addition of an Ayin, which is silent. That being the case, Messiah could mean "Anointed One," the "One Who Does Yahuweh's Business," or both. If we were to take this one step further, Ma'aseyah might also imply that the proper spelling of Messiah is actually Mesiyah, with the emphasis on the Yah.

The name which follows 'Yshayah'el in Nehemiah's list is Yasha'yah, the name of the prophet who concluded the prophecy we are reading with either 'Ysh/man or the title 'Yshayah'el. Yasha'yah is of course, Isaiah, and means: "the Savior is Yahuweh." The root, yasha', written as "יֵשַׁע" or "י ׄ שַׁע," denotes "salvation and savior." The Messiah reversed the order, creating Yahushua (יְהֹושֻׁעַ), "Yahuweh is the Savior."

There is only a slight problem which I would like to bring up: The verse should be Nehemiah 11:7:
Neh 11:7 And these are the sons of Binyamin: Sallu son of Meshullam, son of Yowʽĕḏ, son of Peḏayah, son of Qolayah, son of Maʽasĕyah, son of Ithi’ĕl, son of Yeshayah;

I don't know who to or how to contribute proof reading to Yada...so I posted it here.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 11:40:57 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think you just did it lol :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...