logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jojocc  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 10:12:32 PM(UTC)
jojocc

Heh heh, I just read this in our local right-wing orthodox newspaper Arutz-Sheva:

Leftist Shocker: Israel is Racist Because IDF Soldiers Refuse to Rape Arab Women!
A new blood-libel against the Jewish state that could only be spawned by the Left charges that the reason Israeli soldiers never rape Arab women is because Israelis are racists and consider Arab women unattractive!

So I actually had to laugh out loud at this one, does that mean that to be politically correct we Should be raping Arab women?

The religious humanist left need to find a string of logic and stick to it, but then, given that leftism is a religion, they probably don't need to.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 12:25:25 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
jojocc wrote:

So I actually had to laugh out loud at this one, does that mean that to be politically correct we Should be raping Arab women?

But of course....

*sigh*

The world is crazy...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 3:56:46 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Well I guess it’s a good thing they don't rape arab women, and I hope they don't rape woman period.

What is wrong with people does everything have to be a violation of the laws of Yah??

Sad

Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2008 6:40:39 PM(UTC)
bitnet

I can imagine the time when the Arab women literally throw themselves at the Israeli soldiers so that they can be ravaged... or claim to be ravaged. The doctored photos will then be used to claim that evil has been committed by the Jews and violence escalates. The ways of peace they know not...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.