logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 4:04:17 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So glad there is a forum for us to all talk deeper and ask questions in!!!

Me and a few friends have had this revealed slowly to us - its really set me free.

But it is a lonely existance.

I will post with where I am at and what I think Yahuweh wants to do with me and my wife soon :) but I just had to say hello!!! :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 6:16:22 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Robskiwarrior and your wife,

Welcome to Yada Yahweh, a place where you can have conversation with Yahweh and His Kids the Yahhuwdym.

We all know how it seems when Yahweh calls us out, like we are all alone and separated from family and loved ones.

But the good news is there are more of us Yahhuwdym's than you may think and we all want to spend time with you getting to know you better.

Enjoy the posts and welcome to the Family of Yah and a new play ground with lots of apparatus to play on.

FF
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 8:05:01 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Ditto what FF said!!! Last night I got to share YY with two long time friends from South Florida on their way up north. Needless to say it was a long stop but I had all three books printed out and ready for just such a time!!!
Jeannie
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:19:49 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

its good to hear there are more of us around the place... it will be great to learn from others witnessing experiance as well :D People look at ya funny in our church if you even call Him Yahweh!
Offline FF  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:53:22 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Robskiwarrior,

Things religion does not like to talk about because it stops the flow of Money and Membership

1. The personal and proper name of Yahuweh and His Son’s name Yahushua
2. The Ten Commandments and how the church is not keeping them
3. The Miqra
4. The Sabbath

Things I know

1. Yahweh Exists
2. Yahweh has a personal name and wants relationship with us not religion
3. Yahweh is trustworthy
4. Yahweh is calling His people out
5. Yahweh is instructing his people directly

FF
FF
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:44:38 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
So glad there is a forum for us to all talk deeper and ask questions in!!!

Me and a few friends have had this revealed slowly to us - its really set me free.

But it is a lonely existance.

I will post with where I am at and what I think Yahuweh wants to do with me and my wife soon :) but I just had to say hello!!! :)

So good to meet you Robski, it's good to meet you. I know how you feel about about feeling both liberated and isolated, not to mentioned thrilled to be able to ask questions and learn together.
Offline Theophilus  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 8:47:32 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Jeannie wrote:
Ditto what FF said!!! Last night I got to share YY with two long time friends from South Florida on their way up north. Needless to say it was a long stop but I had all three books printed out and ready for just such a time!!!
Jeannie

Hello Jeannie, I feel relief knowing that I'm not the only one who has printed these out to share in such a time.
Offline Jeannie  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 11:10:17 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Theophilus, I am now on my 6th printing of these books!! It's well worth it as some times a bird in the hand is better than one on the net.ha....They go from thinking your crazy to knowing your crazy to oh no is this really true!! but that takes some time!! It's nice to have the forum just to read something sane!!
Jeannie
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 12:47:51 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

FF wrote:
Robskiwarrior,

Things religion does not like to talk about because it stops the flow of Money and Membership

1. The personal and proper name of Yahuweh and His Son’s name Yahushua
2. The Ten Commandments and how the church is not keeping them
3. The Miqra
4. The Sabbath

Things I know

1. Yahweh Exists
2. Yahweh has a personal name and wants relationship with us not religion
3. Yahweh is trustworthy
4. Yahweh is calling His people out
5. Yahweh is instructing his people directly

FF

hehe yup :)
Offline Juski  
#10 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 10:11:20 AM(UTC)
Juski

Hello, I'm Ju, Robskiwarriors wife. Just thought I'd say hello myself.

I've not had too much chance to look round the forum yet but am well chuffed there are so many likeminded people on here to talk to. I like to ask questions, so please dont be offended if I challenge everything you say, I like to hear what everyone else thinks, especially as talking about Yahweh is somewhat restricted in our church at the mo.

Anyway, just so you know a bit about me, I'm mum to Beth (5) and Grace (3) and amongst other things I'm a full time Theology student. Just about the start my third and final year! I love being at Bible college and have learnt so much, but a lot of what they say you have to take with a pince of salt, they think because they are theologians they know everything to know about God, but I know they dont and am praying Yahweh reveals himself to them soon :)

I've found a new intimacy with Yahweh since discovering his name, and we're really enjoying sabbathing and the feasts as a family. I'm passionate about people finding Yahweh's glory. The theological debate means nothing to me without His presence. I want to see His face more than anything and cant wait til we've got a litlle church of our own where God sets the agenda not us. :0)
Offline Jeannie  
#11 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 2:27:14 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Hi Ju, I can see you have your hands full!! welcome to the forum and I hope it will be a place of revival for you.
Jeannie