logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 2:41:14 AM(UTC)
Yada

I thought a new thread was in order to consider this very thought provoking (and for many, I am sure, shocking) question: are Catholics real Christians?

The question was submitted by - C - who mistakenly identifies Yada as a Protestant - to which Yada resonds:

To quote:

Quote:
I am not a Protestant. I am however anti-religious and especially anti-Roman Catholic. I consider the Roman Catholic Church to be the single most deceptive and destructive organization in human history.

Yada further repsonds to the question by defining the term: Christian.

To quote:

Quote:
Now, for your benefit, let me explain: The term “Christian” means “drugged and whitewashed.” The RCC whitewashed, counterfeited if you will, Yahweh’s instructions, creating a religion which has more in common with Babylon than with Scripture. So by the most accurate definition, most Catholics are “Christians” in the sense of being duped and whitewashed by Roman Catholicism.

Yada concludes by inviting - C - to read Yada Yahweh (especially Book VI - God Damn Religion: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...h_God_Damn_Religion.YHWH) and continues his condemnation of other well known Christian sects:

To quote:

Quote:
I do not belong to or advocate any religious denomination. To understand why, I invite you to read Yada Yahweh. It is a conversation with God and is based entirely on His Word. In it, you will discover just how deviant all Christian sects, including Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians, are from Yahweh’s instructions.

The complete exchange is reprinted below:

Yada,

First let me say I enjoy your site and find it eye opening and informative. I am a veteran who participated in OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom). I just had a couple questions for you? Were you serious when you wrote...

"Europe was poisoned at the time by another mix of ego, greed, violence, politics, and religion. The Roman Catholic Church acted badly. They prohibited sermons in the common tongue of the people and they outlawed Bibles in a language anyone understood. They were evil. There is no excuse for their horrific behavior as there is no excuse for the behavior of Muslim militants today.

Eventually something changed in Europe. John Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. Others followed in his footsteps and this led to the Reformation. When people could read the words of Yahweh for themselves and examine the deeds of Yahshua, they became real Christians and civilization flourished."

I realize by this statement that you are undoubtedly protestant, but are you implying that Catholics are not real Christians?

- C -

I am pleased that you find the POD site “eye opening and informative.” I’m saddened that you participated in the misnomer “Operation Iraqi Freedom,” serving as part of an institution which made a very bad situation much, much worse. But that is not your fault, or the military’s, but instead the president’s.

Your conclusion regarding me is errant. I am not a Protestant. I am however anti-religious and especially anti-Roman Catholic. I consider the Roman Catholic Church to be the single most deceptive and destructive organization in human history.

I wrote a great deal regarding Catholicism in the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh. I did so because Yahushua condemns the religion in His seven prophetic Revelation letters. If you want to know why Yahweh and I despise the RCC, I invite you to read the evidence at www.YadaYahweh.com.

The citation you are quoting isn’t found in any of my books, but instead comes from an excerpt of an email exchange I had with a Muslim four years ago. In that I’m speaking to a poorly informed audience, I don’t use words as judiciously and often don’t bother defining my terms. The “real Christian” implication was stated for the benefit of the Islamic audience. It’s only accurate from that perspective.

The Muslim had claimed: Muslims have brought the light to Europe in the Middle ages . When European saw that Islam respect people mind and don't restrict free thinking the started to free themselves from the distorted values taught by the church " I do not say that Bible is worng because I believe it is the word of God , but of course some people change some words to blind others in the name of God " (JD)

To which I replied: This is nonsense. Muslims came to Europe with bloody swords. They conquered, plundered, and taxed--following Muhammad's orders. They did the same thing in Arabia, Africa, Egypt, Syria, Judea, Turkey, and Persia. The first four generations following Muhammad's death were some of the most barbaric pirates the world has ever known.

But eventually, the once-peaceful Arabs became peaceful again. After four generations they lost their passion for their prophet's orders to fight jihad. The hundred years that followed was Islam's one bright moment in its 1400 year history.

But then something terrible happened in Baghdad, the capital of the Islamic world. Hisham published Ishaq's Sira. Bukhari published his Hadith Collection. The Qur'an was written and distributed. Once again, Muslims were confronted by the hateful, covetous, and violent words of their prophet and god. They ceased being tolerant to their victims and ceased being productive as a culture. Islam was lethal.

Europe was poisoned at the time by another mix of ego, greed, violence, politics, and religion. The Roman Catholic Church acted badly. They prohibited sermons in the common tongue of the people and they outlawed Bibles in a language anyone understood. They were evil. There is no excuse for their horrific behavior as there is no excuse for the behavior of Muslim militants today.

Eventually something changed in Europe. John Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. Others followed in his footsteps and this led to the Reformation. When people could read the words of Yahweh for themselves and examine the deeds of Yahshua, they became real Christians and civilization flourished.

Simply stated - Yahweh's words and Allah's had the opposite effect. The reason is obvious. Yahweh and Allah are opposites, as are their scriptures, characters, desires. (Yada)

Now, for your benefit, let me explain: The term “Christian” means “drugged and whitewashed.” The RCC whitewashed, counterfeited if you will, Yahweh’s instructions, creating a religion which has more in common with Babylon than with Scripture. So by the most accurate definition, most Catholics are “Christians” in the sense of being duped and whitewashed by Roman Catholicism.

By distancing themselves from Catholicism’s errors, the Reformers brought themselves significantly more in line with Yahweh’s teachings, but they did not go nearly far enough. They unfortunately retained the majority of Rome’s Babylonian corruptions.

My point with the Muslim was that the enlightenment of Europe during this time was attributable to reformers like John Wycliffe because he provided access to Yahweh’s Word in a common language for the first time in a thousand years. Knowing what God said, brought the people more in line with Yahweh’s teaching. The result was to remove Rome’s yoke, which in turn freed and inspired a continent.

I realize the Church has had issues in the past, but do you honestly think that all Catholics back then were "not real Christians", not just the bad leadership that hurt the Church then. All denominations have had their problems through out history, does that mean all Christians outside your denomination are not real Christians? If you take this view on Christianity, I think it seriously hurts the validity of your beliefs about Muslims.

Please respond if you have time

Peace and Prayers <><

- C -

I do not belong to or advocate any religious denomination. To understand why, I invite you to read Yada Yahweh. It is a conversation with God and is based entirely on His Word. In it, you will discover just how deviant all Christian sects, including Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians, are from Yahweh’s instructions.

Yes, the problem is with the leadership of all of these organizations. But unfortunately, they have beguiled their people. It is why Yahshua said that the way is narrow and few there are who find it.

My mission is to expose and condemn lies while witnessing to the truth. Doing so “seriously hurts” my credibility. The truth isn’t popular. It never has been. But to expose and condemn Islam based upon the revolting nature of its scriptures without exposing and condemning Christians based upon their conflict with Yahweh’s Scriptures would only complete half of the task I was assigned.

Yada

PS If you go to www.YadaYahweh.com, please click on the Forum at the top of the page. Go down to the Whore of Babylon topic and read the recent exchange I had with a Roman Catholic apologist. I’m not inferring that you are like this fellow, but I think you’d benefit from the dialog. Fact is, I like you and I’m confident that you mean well. I hope you come to yada Yahweh.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!