logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 12:15:28 PM(UTC)
EI

Hello,

I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I will try to keep it short. I was born and raised as a Christian. I have always prayed to my Creator to shower me with his beautiful truth and not allow me to be led astray. I had always felt that there was more to what I had been taught; I knew the nights in high school pacing back and forth in my room talking to my Creator; well, Yahuweh has taken me through and is preparing me for his frontlines and continues to prepare me.

It was five years ago(22) when I dove into the study of Islam. It was about a year and a half ago when my Creator started 'nudging' me to write on Islam. Even though I did not truly know him (I was a Christian still), Yahuweh was still preparing me for what he knew would come to pass. It was about 6 months ago when I came across prophet of doom. It has just further equipped me for my mission. Now yahuweh is revealing himself to me, completely grounding me in his truth(through yadayahweh) while preparing me to actively expose and condemn false teachings. I am not to popular these days, amongst my Christian 'friends' or my Muslim family members and suspect that it will get a lot worst.

Though I am starting my Doctorates in 27 days(3 year program) I will work on my book through my doctorates and I hope to publish my first one by the end of this period. I am young and now I understand why my work ethic and passion for what ever I was doing was so great since my younger years. Yahuweh knows those who once shown his truth will give their lifes for him.

Mr. Winn, I want to thank you again for all your prompt answers during our email exchanges. Your writing have helped to empower me in my difficult situation, in which you are aware. But let it be known, by the power of the set apart spirit, our spiritual mother, that I continue to stand firm in my convinction to state yahuwehs truth and condemn Islam for what it is, no matter how unpopular or politically incorrect my family may think it is. I encourage all of you to stand firm for yahuweh's truth, even if it means losing the person that is supposed to be closest to you. Yahushua tells us that he brings division. I will do everything to make sure that when that division comes to maturity, I am on his side!

Offline Tiffany  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 8:49:54 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

EI,

Stand strong and continue about the work Yahweh has given you! Your story is awesome, how Yahweh drew you into the plan he had for you and is continuing to teach you about truth. I had this discussion today with a co-worker who said well we can all believe in whatever it is that will make us happy, and my response was sometimes there is a need for truth, solid truth that we can all stand on. Thank you for your willingness to stand on the truth of Yahweh even though it comes at a great expense to you personally.

Blessings
Tiffany
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 6:24:28 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

EI,

Welcome to Yada Yahweh Forum.

Your story is truly a great testimony of Yahweh's love and compasion and hope, thank you,

As for me and my family they shall all follow Yahweh.

FF
FF