logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jojocc  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 2:23:32 AM(UTC)
jojocc

Last night as I sat on my sofa sniffing and feeling very sorry for my flu-ridden self, a program about the hi-jacking of Air France flight 139 that ended in the rescue operation by the IDF at Entebbe Airport came on the telly. Here is the Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

I marvelled at the audacious plan, and how amazingly only two hostages died, one was mistakenly shot as a terrorist by the IDF, the other, a 74 year old woman was murdered by one of Amine’s death squads.

I also thought about the relevance of this event on Israel today, about how not negotiating with terrorists is a thing of the past and about the recent events surrounding Annapolis. I actually managed to make myself rather angry about how unfair it was that only Israel seems to have to keep to the roadmap. In order to stop my already inflated temperature from reaching boiling point, I said a little prayer.

Almost as soon as I called out to Yahashua and YHWH, two things happened, my temperature and headache went away, and I realised that Annapolis does not matter. I also realised that we all have to be thankful for the situation that Israel and the world finds itself in today. As dumb as this sounds, I hope that Israel signs a treaty with the terrorists, I hope that the Syrians, Iranians, Russian et al, come and camp on the borders of my tiny home, and I pray that my countrymen become more wicked.

I have read my prophets, and I have looked at the scriptures as a history of the Jewish people, from this I have learned two things.

1) YHWH is in control, he has told us that the wickedness of men will be like it was just pre-flood - I think things need to get worse.

2) The Jewish people need to turn back to YHWH and to trust him above all as a nation. This will not happen unless we are faced with a peril so great that YHWH is our only alternative.

So really, I would like to thank YHWH for all the pain, the fear and the menace that these terrorists are bringing, I think of how ironic it is that they are bringing about a situation in which the Israelites may turn their faces back to YHWH instead of trusting man made weaponry, and where ultimately, the Lion of Judah may return in all his glory.

And as a footnote, I need no longer fear those who would spread terror throughout the world, for they are only men.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 2:38:55 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
YES! exactly how i feel :) although I am relativly "safe" here in the UK, compared to you in your house in Israel... BRING IT ON, im with you :)

Lets get on with it now eh :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline coleridge  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007 3:55:52 AM(UTC)
coleridge

i'm praying for your safety... i know that things are getting worse, and that decline is inevitable. trusting in YHWH is the only way. he said to ezekiel that when we see the peril in the land that it should remind us that he is YHWH. as long as we ignore the signs, we prolong our own misery... for zion's sake jojocc... don't be silent. cry loud and spare not. give your eyes no rest. again i am praying for you. my heart is with you. please keep us posted.
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline jojocc  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:59:15 AM(UTC)
jojocc

Thank you for your words of encouragement Coleridge.

I only hope things get a lot worse! Although I'm starting to think that when it all starts to go down, this is probably one of the safest places in the world to be!
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:34:59 AM(UTC)
kp

Fear not, jojocc. Things will get worse. The scriptures are quite specific about the course of events that will inexhorably bring Israel---as a nation---to repentance and a knowledge of Yahweh. Annapolis is just one of many steps on the long road that leads to Israel's salvation. As long as we're weeping, I'm in tears (or I would be if I weren't so pissed off) at my own nation for being such an enthusiastic party to Israel's intended political suicide. God has promised to preserve Israel, but He has made no such assurances to the U.S. If we align ourselves against her national interests---if we "curse Abraham"---Yahweh will curse us. It's not a guess: it's a promise He made as far back as Genesis 12.

Unless I've misread the signs, the timeline is as follows: Israel will sign a treaty "guaranteeing" her security in 2026. In 2027, Islam will attack her en masse. By 2028 dar al Islam will be annihilated, and before 2029 is over, this war (Magog) will have escalated into a worldwide nuclear conflagration. In 2030 the Antichrist will become dictator of planet earth and Israel's neo-faithful will flee to the wilderness for three and a half years. Their (and our) Messiah will return to reign in the autumn of 2033.

kp