logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:09:59 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada was recently asked via e-mail, "what one must do to be considered worthy of eternity in Yahaweh's kingdom?" I have reprinted Yada's response below:

Quote:
The entirety of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms is dedicated to answering this question. The most comprehensive explanation is found in the seven Miqra—especially Yowm Kippurym. But there is a succinct list in the Taruw’ah chapter as well, in addition to what you read in Bikurim. It all boils down to:

1. Know and use Yahweh’s name in the development of a personal and familial relationship.
2. Know, rely upon, and trust Yahweh for your salvation.
3. Know and heed Yahweh’s Word by investing the time to study what He revealed.
4. Observe the Sabbath and Miqra and understand their six plus one equals seven significance.
5. Love Yahweh with all your soul, heart, and mind.
6. Invite Yahweh’s Set Apart Spirit into your heart, so that God might perfect you, protect you, enlighten you, and empower you.
7. Love your fellow man enough to expose and condemn lies while witnessing to the truth.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline gammafighter  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 7:02:45 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

My first thought was "No, it's not possible." and then i thought "In Yahweh's eyes, we can be." I guess it isn't so much a question of whether or not we are worthy of eternity as it is a question of whether or not we believe Yahweh is worthy of our love.
Offline coleridge  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 5:10:16 AM(UTC)
coleridge

if those are the requirements, then like gammafighter said, i don't think it's a question of rather or not one is worthy. it's more a question of rather or not someone can be honest enough to love Yahuweh with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. do you love the praise of men more than the father? if we can be willing to depend on his word to the fullest extent that we have recieved those simple truths, then eternal life is very close.
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline J&M  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 11:40:56 PM(UTC)
J&M

The prodigal son was 'met from afar' and there was great rejoicing at his return. When we set our sights on returning home to YHWH, we too, will be met from afar. Warts and all. Much of the required 'perfection' will be placed in us, as we travel, by the transforming set apart spirit, which comes alongside us (PARAkleitos) and, subject to our free will, indwells and changes us.

The remaining imperfections are covered by the blood of Jehushua.

The all important thing is for us to return to YHWH. To accept His conditions as Creator and Father, and to let Him do the changing. Everything else is then added unto us.

We need not pretend to be holy, YHWH knows our innermost secrets, the ones we do not even admit to ourselves, and for the first time, I can really be me!

Only YHWH can make us holy, only YHWH can 'set us apart'

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 11:59:28 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
The prodigal son was 'met from afar' and there was great rejoicing at his return. When we set our sights on returning home to YHWH, we too, will be met from afar. Warts and all. Much of the required 'perfection' will be placed in us, as we travel, by the transforming set apart spirit, which comes alongside us (PARAkleitos) and, subject to our free will, indwells and changes us.

The remaining imperfections are covered by the blood of Jehushua.

The all important thing is for us to return to YHWH. To accept His conditions as Creator and Father, and to let Him do the changing. Everything else is then added unto us.

We need not pretend to be holy, YHWH knows our innermost secrets, the ones we do not even admit to ourselves, and for the first time, I can really be me!

Only YHWH can make us holy, only YHWH can 'set us apart'

I can completly echo this statement, it has been true in my life since "walking this way". Sin used to be a concern, being brought up Christian, you arnt ment to do certain things... and you had to try and be as good as possible... but since I have been led this way, Yahweh has really been saying to me - stop concerning yourself with something you will never achieve... lets do it together. This is extreamly liberating, and I can see a complete divide in my flesh and spirit. I hate sin, BUT, I know it has no power over me, the more I fight it the more I loose, because its not my fight! All I need to do is push into my father, I feel like I have been met a long way off, and its GREAT!

This is no excuse for sinning, because knowing Yahweh, I know I dont want to do anything to get in the way of that. Praise Yah for His reconciliation! :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline jojocc  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 12:08:21 AM(UTC)
jojocc

Hear, hear Robski :-)