logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Light1  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 12:37:55 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

http://www.israelnationa...om/News/News.aspx/124443
Interesting that they've been working on that-perhaps we'll be seeing some sort of activity on the Temple Mount in the next few years.

The prophetic meaning of the temple always astounds me - its really gonna be a turn off for the Muslims though lol
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 2:54:39 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
That's uh....that's somethin'...sorry for the dumb reply...but...uh...wow. Everybody should see the video for some perspective of where we are heading
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 3:50:22 AM(UTC)
kp

In the news article, the rabbis have hinted that they can't really do anything about reinstituting the Temple until a "red heifer" comes along, the ashes of which are used to make the necessary "waters of purification" required in Numbers 19. They're going to be waiting a while, I'm afraid, for the "red heifer" (actually a mistranslation, the word is par, not eglah, so it's "red bull") is Yahshua the messiah. And the "waters of purification" have nothing to do with dedicating the temple, but with purifying someone who has touched a dead body (or, more aptly, has been "touched by death"---that is, all of us.) I explained the function of the ordinance of the red bull in The Owner's Manual, Mitzvot #574-576 (in chapter 15). There, I explained,

Quote:
The “water of purification” is to be sprinkled on someone who has touched a dead body. If he does not purify himself as prescribed, he not only remains ritually unclean himself, but he is also said to “defile the Tabernacle of Yahweh” as well. Since the Tabernacle is a symbol-rich presentation of God’s Messiah and His plan of redemption, the one who has violated this principle will be “cut off from Israel,” a thinly veiled euphemism for spiritual death, since the name “Israel” means “God prevails.”

So we're not only getting close to the time when the Jews think they're ready to rebuild the temple. We're also getting close to the time when they, as a nation, will be purified from their encounter with death by their recognition of their Messiah, Yahshua. Better late than never.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:26:25 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
kp wrote:
(actually a mistranslation, the word is par, not eglah, so it's "red bull")

UserPostedImage

????

Naaaa.... :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline coleridge  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 6:30:25 AM(UTC)
coleridge

thank you robski!!!! that was my laugh for the morning!!!! i'm almost positive they are not waiting on an energy drink...lol thank you.... thank you again
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline Light1  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 6:58:35 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
That's uh....that's somethin'...sorry for the dumb reply...but...uh...wow. Everybody should see the video for some perspective of where we are heading
Nothing dumb about it, actually I missed the video until you mentioned it. Those guys mean well, but we know that before Yahshua gets back, Mr. Nasty is going to be the one that ends up wearing that thing!
Offline coleridge  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2007 8:24:10 AM(UTC)
coleridge

i just don't know....if i've ever seen anything as funny as that red bull can. that's still hurting me
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 6:08:46 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
perhaps they are waiting for the red bull enegry drink, after all it will give them energy to do it, it gives them wiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggssssss to fly over the Muslims.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline kp  
#9 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 3:39:45 AM(UTC)
kp

You'll never know how hard it was for me to not allude to Red Bull energy drink when I wrote that bit in TOM. My poor typing fingers are still itching. But I guess it would be okay to get silly with you guys. Yeah, it occurred to me that the ad writers finally got one right: "Red Bull gives you wings." That is, the waters of purification made from its ashes "lift us to heaven" in a manner of speaking. Too bad that's not something you can buy in a can. We could just get a few cases of it and sneak it into the water supply. :-)

kp