logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JRW  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2007 8:55:52 PM(UTC)
JRW
Man

Hi everyone, I found Yada Yahweh a while back and I actually signed up to the forum a couple months ago but I forgot to post anything until now. I've only read Genesis and a little bit of Called-out Assemblies so far but I am really starting to think that I have finally found the truth about God. I was raised a Protestant Christian but after doing research I found it hard to trust anything coming from Roman Catholicism. I got a little depressed when I found out that what I had been taught my whole life could be a lie, but when I found Yada Yahweh it all began to make sense and I feel enlightened after reading it so far. When I read Yada Yahweh, I find that it is often in alignment with things that I already believe and agree with and yet seemingly no one else thinks about. I feel greatful to have found this site and am eager to learn more about Yahweh.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2007 12:17:10 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ITs good to have you here! Welcome :)

I think you will find your experiances mirror quite a few peoples in here :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2007 12:42:40 PM(UTC)
kp

Welcome to the forum, JRW. You've embarked on a wonderful journey, the paradigm shift of a lifetime---the realization that the almighty Creator of the universe is not interested in our religion (in our philosophising about Him), but rather is interested in us! Personally! He doesn't want us grovelling before Him---He wants us hugging Him. He doesn't want us to impress Him---He wants us to converse with Him. It's so utterly liberating, I can hardly contain myself. So again, welcome.

kp
Offline coleridge  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:01:21 AM(UTC)
coleridge

yeah.... that's about how that works swalchy!!!! =) i am definitely in this club
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline JRW  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 10:11:53 AM(UTC)
JRW
Man

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm glad this forum is here to communicate and learn from fellow truth seekers :)
Offline coleridge  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 6:53:45 PM(UTC)
coleridge

you're more than welcomed.... i'm brand new to the forum side of yadayahweh, but i've been reading the book for the past year. (i've read it in it's entirety several times...along with just about everything else on the site) i say this almost everytime i leave a post.... i love these ladies and gents like family... and i don't know one of them! lol they are quite the blessing to me. i'm sure we'll all meet some day around the wonderful throne of our father... till then i keep you all in prayer
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline J&M  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2007 4:07:39 AM(UTC)
J&M

Coleridge - I would just like to thank you for the encouragement you give us all!!

Welcome JRW - As a family we are growing, both in numbers and in that familial closeness that truth and honesty bring.
Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 12:55:06 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Welcome JRW! You'll find followers of The Way here most interested in your spiritual walk with Yahuweh. Some of us are new, as I am, and others have a depth and maturity that is so refreshingly supportive of Truth instead of feeding lies just to be popular with man. One thing I can say is that I think you have hit the motherlode, so enjoy your stay here and grow with each of us with your sharing.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.