logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline raoulduke  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2007 11:13:52 PM(UTC)
raoulduke

Is there any basis for it? Is it evil? If it's not true how do you know? Thanks guys I could use some answers.

Mike
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:09:46 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Mike:

In a word, yes, Kabballah is indeed evil, for it purports to be a system whereby one can obtain occult knowledge through God's Word without having a relationship with Yahweh. It uses the scriptures like a ouija board or tea leaves, is subjective as hell, and violates dozens of Torah admonitions against sorcery and occult practice. I described it (the Lite version) in FH, Chapter 20:

Quote:
"Cabala is an esoteric system of interpretation of the Hebrew scriptures based on the dubious idea that every word, letter, number and accent mark has a hidden, occult meaning (with which, presumably, you can make the Tanach mean anything you want it to). Invented by Jewish mystics with way too much time on their hands, it surfaced somewhere between the seventh and eleventh centuries, promising religious enlightenment to the elite cognoscenti, the initiates into its mysteries. It enjoyed an enthusiastic following among pagan-leaning Jews, and later among so-called “Christian” ecstatics until the “age of enlightenment” in the eighteenth century—which is hilariously ironic, since Lucifer’s—the wannabe “light-bearer’s"—fingerprints are all over it. Cabala was an important ingredient in the writings of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati. Not surprisingly, it is making a comeback in these Last Days: a Google search will turn up hundreds of thousands of references on the Web. Since it’s authored by the Father of Confusion, it not only defies precise description, it apparently can’t even be spelled: it is alternately rendered Cabbala, Caballah, Kabala, Kabbalah, Kaballah, Qabala, Qabalah, and Qaballah."

Is there a basis for it? Of course. Like any "good" counterfeit, it tries to emulate that upon which it is based. But it's not the real thing. It's worse than worthless---it's demonic.

kp
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:55:03 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Hello Mike, nice to have you with us. I confess that I've not deeply investigated Kaballah, and what I have learned is in line with what KP wrote. It also occurs to me that the last two syllables of Kaballah sounds familiar.
Offline gammafighter  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:58:41 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

That's so funny Theo. The first thing I thought of when I read the word was "Ka'aba". It's almost like a combination of the two words.