logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 1:38:11 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As most of us who have read a little deeper into the matter of Roman Catholicism's dark past/present and Med. Paganism know, Fertility cult and phallic worship are predominant themes throughout. These practices are an abomination to Yahuweh and the scriptual references as to his hatred of them are legion. As Roman Catholicism is yet another form of mystery Babylon it is not surprising how ingrained these practices are in the church. I don't think it's appropriate to go into details on this forum (as it is not appropriate) However many of us are familiar with the meanings of Christmas trees, steeples, wreaths, temple prostitutes and catamites. The history of the Roman Catholic clergy is rife with homosexuality even as they tried to supress it in the general population. (As an anecdote, Charmelagne urged the monks within his realm to show a little restraint) It's rooted in the primordial beginnings of paganism and mystery religion. How could the catholic church avoid this when they are invested in the very abomination that ensures their iniquity and mandates a practice completely contrary to Paul's revelation as it is concerned with congregational leadership. I ask any visiting catholics to please examine their doctrine in light of the evidence. Here is an article that you can read for what it's worth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...oman_Catholic_priesthood

Do you really want to risk putting your family under an authority that is contrary to Yahuweh's vision of congregational life?

This article has to do with the unscriptual notion of leadership training and seminaries. And this is for protestants too. If you only read one small portion of the article, read the conclusion.
http://solochristo.com/t...rainingchurchleaders.htm

In conclusion it is our job not only to expose mystery Babylon and the abomination that is organized religiousity, but to organize and lift up congregations that are well advised and formed by the mandate of the scriptures.

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2007 4:29:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 3:29:53 PM(UTC)
Yada

Dave Hunt, in the video presentation to his book, "The Woman Rides the Beasts," says that while many of the clergy might have started out with higher ideals, the "un-Biblical" rule of celibacy which they have had imposed upon them "is simply too much to bear."

I have this video uploaded and available to the YY Study Group room on Paltalk. I hope that the members here on the forum (and guests) will stop by sometime. Mr. Hunt does an excellent job of exposing the abuses of the Church heirachy/history. He also prefaces his presentation by explaining that he loves Catholics and is motivated simply by wanting them to know the truth.

He also goes on to say that, according to Vatican II, he and every other evangelical is anathema and damned. While Catholics are quick to label him "anti-Catholic," he says he really can't understand the term - would it be fair to label Catholics as "anti-Protestant?"

The video presentation is approx. 1 hour. I assume his book is a much more detailed study. I have not had a chance to read it yet (its on my reading list). Has anyone here read it? What did you think?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 3:46:38 PM(UTC)
Yada

Just to follow-up on my earlier post, here are a couple of quotes from YY regarding Catholics and Catholicism:

First, about individual Catholics, taken from: "Jezebel - Exalting Ba'al" chapter. (You can read the complete chapter here.)

Quote:
While the leadership of the Church has been universally corrupt, individual Catholics have displayed great benevolence and have done wonderful things.

Regarding Catholicism, from the Re'shith Chapter:

Quote:
Catholicism is a very well woven lie, a superbly crafted counterfeit, one which covers the Light like a dense, dank, and dark blanket.

Then, talking about what "religious Christians," "Orthodox" or "Catholics" can expect if they read Yada Yahweh, Yada states:

Quote:
If you are a religious Christian, especially if you are Orthodox or Catholic, you will be horrified, even angered for having been purposefully and knowingly deceived - played for a fool. Hopefully, you will be awakened from the demonic trance that has been perpetrated upon you. But your ability to accept Yahuweh's Word and reject man's, will depend upon your willingness to abandon those who have abused you. And that's not easy because it means leaving your comfort zone and confronting established customs, family, and friends.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!