logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2007 7:29:00 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found this 3 part series on YouTube about the "Miracle" at Fatima. As you watch the videos, please note:

1. The apparition asks the 3 children if they willingly choose to accept the "suffering." (This seems to support the idea of "choice" that is available to all of us - of course, not all of our choices are good.)
2. The apparition tells the 3 children that "she" (not God) will take two of the children to "heaven" shortly. Actually, these two children did, in fact, die at a very early age - both of horrific diseases.
3. The apparition tells the children that Jesus sent "her" so that devotion to 'her" would increase.
4. The sign that is given is a falling sun - watch as the crowd panics, screaming, "It's the end of the world!"
5. The final scenes in which actual clips of throngs of people are shown adoring a life size statue/idol as it is being paraded around (mission accomplished).

Part 1 is here.
Part 2 is here.
Part 3 is here.

Also noteworthy is that, whenever these apparitions are asked for its name, the answer(s) are always evasive - for example, "I am the lady of the rosay, " "I am the immaculate conception, " "I am the queen of heaven, " etc.

If you are interested in learning more about these apparitions, there is a pretty good video called, Apparitions of Mary: "Messages from Heaven." You can watch it here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline NS  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:24:54 PM(UTC)
NS

I dont know what to make of these apparitions, for instance I was reading a story about a event that occured in Egypt in the 1960's apparently a bright figure that looked like Mary appeared on top of a church, this lasted a number of years. The police investigated but found nothing and still is "unsolved" The reason I'm not too sure about all this is because alot of Muslims at the time left Islam and that has to be a good thing I'm guessing. But then again could it be Satan up to his old tricks disguising himself as an angel of light?

Heres a video on this event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmwj29zH_8
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:26:09 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yes, I have seen some of these videos - pretty eerie.

What I am wondering is to whom do these apparitions typically appear and communicate with? In most cases (or all?) are they Catholics?

Does anyone know?

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2007 8:11:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

The apparition at Fatima apparently gave the 3 children a vision of hell (but never heaven, even though she promised to take them there - hmm...interesting, I wonder why?).

The page/site is here.

Quote:
Sister Lucy of Fatima Describes the Vision of Hell

At Fatima, the Blessed Virgin Mary told the three child seers that many souls go to hell because they have no one to pray or make sacrifices for them. In her Memoirs, Sister Lucy describes the vision of hell that Our Lady showed the children at Fatima:

"She opened Her hands once more, as She had done the two previous months. The rays [of light] appeared to penetrate the earth, and we saw, as it were, a vast sea of fire. Plunged in this fire, we saw the demons and the souls [of the damned]. The latter were like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, having human forms. They were floating about in that conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames which issued from within themselves, together with great clouds of smoke. Now they fell back on every side like sparks in huge fires, without weight or equilibrium, amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fright (it must have been this sight which caused me to cry out, as people say they heard me). The demons were distinguished [from the souls of the damned] by their terrifying and repellent likeness to frightful and unknown animals, black and transparent like burning coals. That vision only lasted for a moment, thanks to our good Heavenly Mother, Who at the first apparition had promised to take us to Heaven. Without that, I think that we would have died of terror and fear."