logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Reese85  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2020 3:47:59 PM(UTC)
Reese85
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
On the last shabbat show Yada suggested that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil could be the Towrah. May I suggest that the tree of lives is the Torah and the one of good and evil would be the Bible, the Qaran, the Talmud, and every other manifastion of satans counterfits. The Towrah leads to life and is pure. The other tree is a mix of truth from Yah and mans ways inspired by the serpant. Partaking of it caused our removal from the garden.

Clinton Reese
thanks 1 user thanked Reese85 for this useful post.
Bubsy on 8/28/2020(UTC)
Offline chrud  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 3:19:59 PM(UTC)
chrud

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I'll admit that the first time I heard that statement from Yada, I was taken back a bit. But I got to thinking.

The garden is walled, to keep the rest of humanity out. Everything in the garden is appropriate in that Yahowah, Himself, walks in the enclosure. It's not a stretch to realize that everything in the garden was created and placed by Yahowah. Which means that the knowledge associated with the tree would have been placed by Yahowah as well. We know that Yahowah writes of both good and "evil" in the Towrah, so it makes sense that this information can be associated with the tree.

However, I'm not so sure that Yahowah would be in an enclosure with man's errant and "evil" creations (bible, quran, talmud).

Adam and Chawa were already exposed fully to the good. Being exposed to the "evil" now requires proper choices, which can't be made in the garden, and they are expelled. Notice that they are now required to "work" for their "food," which I assume means they must now sift through man's errant wisdom to find Yah's message. This, to me, is where the bible, quran, and talmud come into play.

-chrud
thanks 1 user thanked chrud for this useful post.
Reese85 on 9/4/2020(UTC)