logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2007 9:23:42 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is it me? I don't know but lately I feel like more and more people are recieving the knowledge of Yahuweh and Yahushua and the truths of the scriptures. It really could be my perception, but that is what I...well...percieve. I see Christian ministries changing to the seventh day sabbath and others adopting the name of Yahuweh into common usage. More and more people are joining themselves to messianic judaism. Now I understand that Messianic Judaism has it's faults but the sheer numbers coming in suggest that a broader segment has realized something is rotten in the Christian church. I don't know. Maybe it's just my bias, but I feel it's easier and easier to access material geared at facillitating the understanding of the scriptures. All of the sudden people are becoming genius teachers and students of the word. It could be just me. Does anyone else feel this way?

At the same time the world polarizes. The camps are separating across every order of society. Things are falling into place. I hope I am not just talking rubbish. Give me your feelings and tell me about you intuitions.
Shalom,
Jacob
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:15:09 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Jacob, it's funny you should say that! As I read the internet there seems to be lots more there then when I first started two years ago!!! I'm afraid there is no site like YY though.
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2007 5:12:32 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Jeannie,
I completely agree with you, but I trust in the time that still remains there will be more and more sites that hit the nail on the head and already exisiting sites are going to cut free from some of the theological Christian and Jewish garbage that is holding down their message like sandbags to a hot air balloon.
Shalom,
Jake
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2008 3:29:05 AM(UTC)
bitnet

"Your young men shall dream dreams..."

Shalom everyone! Just reached these posts after going through almost all the rest... Hope my response is not too outdated.

I liked the dream related by Harvester in a different post. Although it is very different, it reminded me of a dream/vision I had almost 20 years ago... it was about the end-time and it was not pretty. Needless to say, I woke up spiritually (and sweating). From some other posts I see Ammi came in, practically from the cold, and so did Real. There are more people coming in and I am most happy to have heard the voices of Gammafighter and Yada 1 on PalTalk.

Almost everyone here is quite youthful and this can only mean that the Set-Apart Spirit's voice is getting louder and being noticed by the younger ones. (I suppose that it has to get a little louder amidst the cacophony of untruths being poured out into itching ears that desire little more than a soothsayer to tell them that all is well and that things will get better so that they can go back to slumber.) Perhaps it is because they can see what's happening and have realised that it may not be too wise to leave it all up to the elders of this world. :-p

That is why some have woken up and realised what is cooking! And we at YY know that it is a recipe for disaster no matter what each politician and religionist says, irrespective of the country they are in. So, with so much information around, and practically everyone with an Internet connection blogging, someone is bound to come across us and the others screaming that we are in the end-time and that we are soon reaching a point of no return, a chain-reaction of irreversible events.

Then it happens: freeze frame -- is this information real or unreal? "I have to make a decision... if it is real then I had better do something about it. But whom do I believe? X, Y or Z? Why didn't someone I know in my spiritual organisation tell me these things? Why? Why? Why?" The questions become very real and important.

At this juncture, those who are ready to accept the Truth may see a revelation and pursue the thinking process and eventually land in one of the many sites preaching repentance and salvation. If the thinking continues, they will eventually reach this place. If they stop thinking, then they remain wherever they feel comfortable. But that is not the destination now, is it? We cannot feel comfortable knowing what's on the horizon -- it is impossible!

But we do feel comfortable here! Why? Because we can see beyond the horizon! We know our destination. But is it a really comfortable place here? Not for some as it requires tremendous personal change. By any means this is not a comfortable process but we have realised that there is no other choice. So we are prepared to unlearn and learn. And amidst all we have learnt and are learning that there one singular Truth: our burdens have truly lessened! The yoke is definitely much lighter! Praise Yahushua for His words of encouragement! For that we feel comfortable and appreciative and are willing to go through this process. We learn, and we do. And we repeat. And then we eventually reach to others around us to do the same. Guess what? Our voices suddenly grew ten-fold! If we keep this up, don't you think we'll get noticed?!

So, yes, there are more people coming over to YY but we have to make more noise. That is why I decided to end my silence after months of silent observing by engaging and sharing as I learn. So I hope that all you guests and members out there who have kept silent all this while will wake up and get into the Game of Life. Why not? We already have the VVIP Pass!

Sorry for being so long winded... but sometimes it happens. Shalom!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.