logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 6:39:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
accidently went to www.yadayahweh.net and found out that it went to an Islamic site. Just thought I'd let the webmaster know.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Heretic Steve  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 9:51:44 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I couldn't resist posting a 'greetings' on the message board remarking as to allahs lack of originality/creativity in naming his own site. Also mentioned that perhaps he was to busy roasting his victims in hell, or maybe he was in the 'library' reading the sports page. Hahahahah.....
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 6:06:54 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
It's such a typical Islamic thing to do, to try catch a person of guard and steal them away into the darkness. Just the act of the website redirection is sickening. I find it hard to digest the sickness found on that site. I get a vile feeling every time I read Muslim sites trying to debunk the Truth. It's unbelievable how the authors of that site twist Yahweh's Scripture to make it appear bad. If only they saw the big picture and Yahweh's love and purpose for mankind. It would help them to read a whole passage of Scripture before trying to slam a single verse, but I'm afraid many of them won't and will continue to stay in darkness. They have a whole section trying to debunk the Prophet of Doom book.

Reading that website only strengthens my faith and love for Yahweh.

Swalchy, nice website you have :)
Offline J&M  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 9:00:25 AM(UTC)
J&M

YHWH laughs at this kind of thing, fortunately, we do not need to protect or defend Him as the islamists have to defend and protect alah and his acolyte ("teddy" wasn'it?).
Offline coleridge  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 11:06:38 AM(UTC)
coleridge

j&m... good one... teddy...the most honorable teddy. i'm still baffled at how someone can order a jihad over a teddy bear!
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline J&M  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2007 3:30:53 AM(UTC)
J&M

Teddy (PBUH) orders it (Jihad) in many circumstances; satan loves getting men to kill other men, and once he has a bunch of mankind in his power, he will set them tilting at other men - each one thinking he is 'righteous'
Offline gammafighter  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2007 8:56:15 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Quote:
Teddy (PBUH)

So funny. It's only an insult/disrespectful now because they made such a big deal about it.
Offline FF  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 10:11:47 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hey Yahhudwym,

I was surprised to find that all YY com. net. org. were not tied up

I did it just to save me the pain in the neck or ???

FF

PS what do you all find so interesting about the YY forum now that it has been up and running for seven months and you all have been in different amouts of time? Talk to me here or in the chat room
FF
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 4:47:31 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Hey FF, although I am new to this forum I am most happy that it exists as it gives me a chance to get questions answered and for me to contribute what I know. It has also shown that most posts are well thought out and that the level of maturity here is relatively high. Furthermore, it also shows me that there are others like me and that we understand that we share a mission. It is not just personal salvation but a genuine concern for the others in this world, others who would be able to respond properly to the The Good News if given a chance.

That said, I am also happy to see that most of us have retained some sense of humour which many may not understand. Some visitors may feel that we mock some of their beliefs, and perhaps we may do better with more "politically correct" statements. I do not think that being PC will get us any results today as it will be seen as being accommodating and fearful and sometimes sharp statements, however discouraging to the reader, may be necessary to get the point across. The good thing is that none of us issue fatwas ordering the decimation of non-believers for being insulting to our Most High Prophet, who really has all the Power.

Over time, I hope that more rational people will contribute to this site with their understanding and sharing to draw more people out of Babylon. That is the scope of our Work other than personal salvation. What else is there to do with our tithe if not this? There will always be a need to help widows and orphans etc. but right now the most critical activity is The Work. This forum gives us a chance to do just that now that most of the hard work has been done by KP, Yada and the others through the grace and power of our beloved Yahweh.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline FF  
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:12:07 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hey back to you bitnet,

Thank you for replying. I think you are one of the oldies in the forum that is you joined the YY Forum in the first 30 some days.

It is great to work with Dad's sons and daughters who understand what it means to work for the Boss. I have never had so much fun and freedom once I read YY and the other resource book at YY.com. Something about learning the truth that sets you free?

Isn’t there something in scripture about hay, straw or stubble and it will all burn?

Thank you again and thank you for posting.

FF
FF