logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline J&M  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 8:40:34 AM(UTC)
J&M

Quote:
The Quartet's Middle East envoy Tony Blair's view on the Koran from his article: A Battle for Global Values, from the CFR’s Foreign Affairs publication, January/February 2007

To me, the most remarkable thing about the Koran is how progressive it is. I write with great humility as a member of another faith. As an outsider, the Koran strikes me as a reforming book, trying to return Judaism and Christianity to their origins, much as reformers attempted to do with the Christian church centuries later. The Koran is inclusive. It extols science and knowledge and abhors superstition. It is practical and far ahead of its time in attitudes toward marriage, women, and governance.

Under its guidance, the spread of Islam and its dominance over previously Christian or pagan lands were breathtaking. Over centuries, Islam founded an empire and led the world in discovery, art, and culture. The standard-bearers of tolerance in the early Middle Ages were far more likely to be found in Muslim lands than in Christian ones.

I do not know if the above distortion of history is due to ignorance or politics, if it is the former then then it is very sad, if the latter then the sadness is intensified by the apparent claim of Christian belief.

Mohammed lead a piratical band of brigands bent upon rape, pillage and enslavement, on a spree across the midldle east. Any 'enlightenment' which came of this was rather by accident than design (it took several hundred years to inflict the islamic teachings of negativity upon the conquered populations). The 'love' was spread by the sword (an implement that has no use other than killing humans). Victims were also impaled on sharpened stakes to die slowly and in great pain as they were disembowelled by their own weight.

Thanks Tony - I think you need our prayers either way!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 9:21:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I thought Tony Blair to be a smart person. After reading this I'm not so sure. Just what Koran was he reading?
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 5:22:16 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
boy, if he is so enamored with Islam maybe he should just ditch that other faith. Isn't the world's biggest Mosque outside of the middle east planned for somewhere in London? Well that should be convenient.

What is so maddening for me is that simple common sense should apply. People just can't reason anymore. Does nobody think, "...Not for what it is, but for what it does." anymore? I mean trust me I know that Islam is a bunch of Satanic trash. And that the action is indeed inspired by doctrine...BUT STILL, even if the Koran was all about pink teddy bears and gumdrop rainbows and a sunflower sun....still....not for what it is, but for what it does.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Light1  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 2:40:52 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

I'm not surprised Tony Blair is an idiot-after all he's GW's buddy! Yahshua said to judge a tree by it's fruits and Islam grows nothing but weeds.

On another topic I'd like to say is I find the UK members here to be some really nice people. On other forums I used to go to years ago-their UK and european members were some of the most vicious people I had ever encountered online: anti-american, anti-god, politically correct-you name it, you couldn't reason with them at all. After beginning to read Yada Yahweh I have finally quit hating them because I realize they've given themselves over to the other side and they're just acting according to their own nature. It's 180 degrees different here, and I want to say thank you for your kindness and intelligence.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 6:08:37 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Light1 wrote:
I'm not surprised Tony Blair is an idiot-after all he's GW's buddy! Yahshua said to judge a tree by it's fruits and Islam grows nothing but weeds.

On another topic I'd like to say is I find the UK members here to be some really nice people. On other forums I used to go to years ago-their UK and european members were some of the most vicious people I had ever encountered online: anti-american, anti-god, politically correct-you name it, you couldn't reason with them at all. After beginning to read Yada Yahweh I have finally quit hating them because I realize they've given themselves over to the other side and they're just acting according to their own nature. It's 180 degrees different here, and I want to say thank you for your kindness and intelligence.

hehe goooo team Yada-UK! lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Light1  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 7:08:42 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
hehe goooo team Yada-UK! lol
Hehe, you guys are great! :D
Blair's remarks are right up there with what Bush said right after 9/11, he said Islam was a 'noble religion'.
At that moment I knew no matter what, we were screwed. :(
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 8:41:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Sadly we in America seem to be forced to pick b/w the lesser of two evils every time.

Just once I would like to have someone I could feel good voting for, not just someone I vote for just to stop someone even worse from winning.

Maybe I'm just an idealist.

Offline Icy  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 9:26:59 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Is there really a "lesser of two evils" though? Isn't it just that they are evil in noticably different ways. Ultimatly, they all end up being pretty much the same in the end. I stay out of politics, though once I did this test to see what I would be classified as, and I was Libritarian. I didn't fall into either of the two big groups. I want less government, not more. As such, I excercise my right not to vote for evil. Besides, the way the electoral college works, it really doesn't matter what we vote, since the group of electoral college people can vote however they want (though they typically don't). Besides, whatever happens, should kp and Yada have read scripture correctly (and I beleive they have from my own reading), then it's all going to end the same anyway.
Offline James  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 9:37:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

I define the lesser of two evils as the one who will do the least amount of harm to my country.

I took the test you took, and I too am best described as a libertarian, although I can't agree with much of their party, I think they are great on economic matters, but not most everywhere else.

I heard a good quote once, "We have two parties in America, the dangerous party, and the stupid party."

Another way to say it is one party is leading us to hell in a hand basket, and the other is FedExing it their overnight.

So I try to pull the breaks as best I can on the first one.

Offline Koos  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 2:54:59 AM(UTC)
Koos
Man

This calls for action!!

Can someone please find Tony’s e-mail address for me. I would love to send him the e-mail which I am also circulating to other Christian leaders and preachers locally in the RSA.

Recently I came across a list of evangelical preachers in the RSA who from time to time conduct revival crusades around the country.
It then struck me that I should share the wonderful factual reality of the real and proper name of our Messiah with them through an e-mail.
Trust me, it doesn’t help sending people the website address of yadayahweh and to urge them to read it together with the links to TOM and POF.
Most recipients so far has responded on my inquiries that they have not had the time yet to read it, but always promise to make time. It’s nearly useless.

So what I am now going to do, is to shorten some of the most important issues in Yadayahweh and e-mail extracts of it to different people. The problem I find is that I can’t stop printing from the beautiful Dead Sea Scroll verses found in YY with the result that my mail is usually too long!!

So I have written the following e-mail to these preachers in the hope that it will bear fruit. I realize that Yada might want to throttle me for plagiarizing his work – but why should I try to re-write something that needs no amendments or alterations – I only want to get the message over. As much as possible I have referred to YadaYahweh and I sincerely hope that some of these preachers really get so curious that they visit the website and start reading and studying it.
This is the e-mail which I so far have sent only to a very few recipients at this stage and had warm hearty responses from many, but no commitment so far as to the implementing of the real and proper name of Yahuweh/Yahushua together with the name of “Jesus”. You must agree it’s a lot better than “Wannahockalugy” !!!

If some of you would like to alter this mail and edit it to a shorter version with more dynamite and even put your name at the end, be my guest. Send it to all Christian leaders and preachers of whom you know and have their e-mail addresses.

I am serious – how can one find Tony Blair’s e-mail address. If someone has it, please forward this following e-mail to him.

CAN ALLAH ALSO BE THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS?
Is Allah also the God of the Christians? It seems like it, because even learned clerics and enlightened leaders of modern civilized nations identify and associate the God of the Christians with the God of the Muslims. Some even goes further and create a new God – a universal God – in whom all the world can believe and pray to.

Here in South Africa (as elsewhere) the Christian God has no personal name – He is only addressed and referred to by various titles such as “The Lord” “God Almighty”, etc. but not by an only personal and proper name.

When interviewed by ABC's Charles Gibson, President George W. Bush, an educated and longstanding church member, professing Christian and leader of the most prominent country in the world, revealed his lack of understanding and knowing the identity, nature and character of the Creator God of the Universe. Here is a verbatim transcript from that interview: (1)
Q. "Do we all worship the same God, Christian and Muslim?"
A. "I think we do. We have different routes of getting to the Almighty."
Q. "Do Christians and non-Christians and Muslims go to heaven in your mind?"
A. "Yes they do. We have different routes of getting there."
Then, just a few days ago, President Bush, in an interview with Al Arabiya television, said, "I believe in an almighty God, and I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same
God.
In the same interview he said, "I believe there is a universal God. I believe the God that the Muslim prays to is the same God that I pray to. After all, we all came from Abraham. I believe in that universality." (1) What’s terrible is there was no uproar of protestation or denunciation from Christian pulpits in America.

It is not a secret that Allah is the only and personal name of the God whom the Muslims worship. Does this mean that Allah and our God is the same? Muslims claim that Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and that He is the God of the early patriarchs. It seems as if not only the leader of the Western World believes this, but clerics with many years of theological practice and training behind them, are also in agreement.
Recently a Roman Catholic Bishop in the Netherlands has proposed that people of all faiths refer to God as Allah to foster understanding, stoking an already heated debate on religious tolerance in a country with one million Muslims. Bishop Tiny Muskens, from the southern diocese of Breda, told Dutch television that God did not mind what he was named and that in Indonesia, where Bishop Muskens spent eight years, priests used the word “Allah” while celebrating Mass. “Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn’t we all say that from now on we will name God Allah?” he said. (2)
What do you as a Christian religious leader answer to this? What do you believe? And what do ordinary church goers believe? Is the God in whom you as a Christian believe and pray to, the same as the god(s) of other religions? Is He actually that One Universal God who is only called by various other names? The believers of most of the pagan religions know the personal and proper name(s) of their god(s).
Why does this happen? Why are most Christian believers ignorant of the personal and proper name of the God they believe in and pray to? This is not speculation – Christians are ignorant! – Why? Because of our “prophets” not teaching us the whole truth?
What is the personal and proper name of the Christian God? He must have had a personal and proper name some time in the past apart from mere titles!!??
Otherwise why would He complain in Jeremiah 23:26-27 “How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.” (KJV)
To me it sounds as if God was irritated and disappointed when He caused this scripture to be written by Jeremiah. He was and is still complaining that His people had forgotten His Name and had exchanged it for the name of Baal. What does “Baal” mean? The “Lord”?, “Allah”?, “Satan”?, “you name it”? The prophets were the cause of that!! And who are the prophets to-day?
We have forgotten the only and proper name of the God of the Christians because it had been neglected and exchanged over many centuries for the use of meaningless titles. Why would we use vague and meaningless titles when addressing the God of the Christians? When in a court of law, (RSA, UK, etc.) one very humbly and very reverently addresses the presiding officer as “My Lord”. Ridiculous!! When in church it is OK to call Him “Lord” and when in court it is also OK to call him “Lord” – one and the same title! That’s why we get confused and are even willing to exchange the meaningless title conferred on the real God for the name Allah. Christians don’t call their God by His real and proper name – only by a meaningless title – that’s the reason for the confusion!!
As a layman, I was rattled and shocked when I recently learned that through the ages the personal and proper Name of the Creator God of the Universe had been neglected, ignored and had been phased out of manuscripts and had been replaced with titles such as Mister, Sir, Lord, God, etc. etc. The name of God and His Son appears numerous times in the Dead Sea Scrolls, respectively 7000 (YAHUWEH) and 77 (YAHUSHUA), also in other manuscripts from which translations were made, but has disappeared during the translation process. In our English and Afrikaans translations, titles were introduced in the place of the real and proper name of God and His Messiah. (3)
God told Moses in the first commandment: "God (‘elohiym) spoke (dabar - declared) all (kol) these (‘ehel) Words (dabar), saying (‘amar - avowing, claiming, commanding, and promising): I am YAHUWEH (YHWH) your God (‘elohiym). Because of relationship (‘asher) I came forth to bring (yatsa’) you out of (min - to set you apart from) the house (bayith - the dwelling and abode) of bondage (‘ebed - slavery, servitude, and submission; of work and worship) in the land (‘erets) of Mitsrayim (the crucible of Egypt). You shall not (lo’) establish or institute (hayah - bring into existence or exist with) other (‘acher - different) gods (‘elohiym) beside and beyond (‘al - in addition to) My personal presence (paniym - My face to face appearance before you)." (Exodus 20:1-3). (3)

Do you know what the Bible says about forgetting or removing the personal and proper name of God as it had been done through the ages by so called believing rabbis/Bible translators/theologians/priests/ministers/pastors/prophets, etc? “Don’t let me say: Who is Yahuweh (YHWH)? Lest I be disinherited, caught in the act, arrested, and incarcerated for removing without permission and carrying away by stealth the personal and proper name of my God” Proverbs 30:9 Dead Sea Scrolls) (3)
It must be very dangerous to knowingly erase the personal name of the Creator God from the Scripture and from the Good News message!! Are you also one of those guys who because of clever theological arguments have replaced His personal name with vague titles and had neglected to use His one and only proper personal name? Translators reasoned that the Name Yahuweh/Yahushua has no spiritual meaning to ordinary church goers and therefore exchanged it with titles!!

OK!! We have a name. But who is Yahuweh?
Let’s have a look at Psalm 88 which begins with the three most important names in creation: "Yahuweh 'Elohiym Yashuw'ah." (Psalm 88:1) Yahuweh is 'Elohiym/God as is Yahushua. (3) WOW!!! Do we need commentary?
But what does Scripture through Yasha'yah/Isaiah say about the nature, character and identity of Yahuweh/Yahushua? This takes us to a well known passage – compare it to your KJV translation:
"For unto us a child (yeled - a young boy) is born (yalad - is given in birth and brought forth), unto us a Son (ben) is given (nathan yatan - eternally bestowed, delivered up, allowed to pay, and assigned to be afflicted). Supreme authority (misrah - power and rule, government and sovereignty) shall always exist (hayah - was, is, and will be) on His shoulders (sakem). His name (shem - position, mark, nature, and authority) is called out, summoned, and read aloud (qara’ - invited, proclaimed, and recited): ‘Wonderful (pele’ - marvelously performing, separate and powerful, extraordinary miraculous) Counselor (ya’ats - advisor, one who consults with and deliberates on behalf of, guiding), Almighty (gibor - Mighty) God (‘el), Eternal (‘ad - perpetual and continuous) Father (‘ab - head of the family), Patron (sar - sponsor, overseer, and provider) of Redemption (shalowm - favor and salvation, health, peace, friendship, companionship, and relationship).’ Of the exceeding greatness and magnitude of (marbeh - of the abundance of the multitude of offspring resulting from) His favor and restoration (shalowm - recompense, restitution, and salvation) and of His supreme authority and power (misrah - dominion and rule, government and sovereignty) nothing (‘ayin) will ever diminish throughout all of space-time (qets - they are infinite, and without limit or constraint, forever). He shall rule upon the throne (kicce’) of David (dawid - of love) and in the midst of (‘al - on behalf of and for the sake of) His realm (mamlakah - kingdom and dominion), rendering it sure and prosperous (kuwn - establishing it upright, prepared, and firm; enduring and steadfast), restoring and renewing it (sa’ad - supporting, upholding, healing, refreshing, and sustaining it) with verdicts that are just (mishpat - judgments and decisions which are proper and fitting), vindicating and justified (tsadaqah - making many appear innocent, righteous, and upright) from this time forth (‘attah - from now) and forevermore (‘ad ‘owlam - for a continuous existence throughout all eternity). The passion (qinah - the intense feeling, energy, deep devotion, and enduring love) of Yahuweh (YHWH), of the assembled servants (tsaba’ - Yahuweh’s spiritual messengers (a.k.a. angels)), will accomplish, produce, and perform this work (‘asah - will fashion and achieve this effect and offering) as ‘Yshayah’el (a compound of ‘el, God, hayah, existing as, and ‘ysh, man)!" (Yasha’yahu/Isaiah 9:6-7) Wow!!! “God cannot make it any clearer: the Son is Almighty God, our Eternal Father. The Patron of Redemption, our Savior, and the Set-Apart Spirit, our Wonderful Councilor, are One. They were, are, and always will be Yahuweh.” (3)
And how about this verse in chapter 40 of Isaiah?
"The glorious presence and the manifestation of power (kabowd - honor and splendor, the abundance, dignity, and status, the person and reputation, the gift) of Yahuweh is revealed and made known (galah - disclosed, uncovered, exposed, and shown, making it possible for possible for someone to see an object or person using sight as a perception) for all mankind (basar - related kin and living things) to see (ra’ah - look at, perceive and regard, observe, consider and learn about, pay attention to and find delight in) the only begotten son of God (yahid’el - from yahid, meaning only begotten son, and ‘el, meaning God)." (Isaiah 40:5)
Without the parentheticals it reads: "The glorious presence and the manifestation of power, the person of Yahuweh is revealed and made known for all mankind to observe, consider and learn from the only begotten son of God." (3) It should give you goose bumps!!
“There isn’t anything new in the Renewed Covenant. It is simply the Old Covenant Restored. The Savior is therefore: "the only begotten son of God." He is "the glorious presence of Yahuweh revealed; His gift disclosed to mankind." The Ma’sehyah is: "the manifestation of Yahuweh’s power made known to us," making Yahushua "the person and reputation of Yahuweh exposed for the world to see."” (3)
And then, one of the most important verses in Scripture which explains itself.
Yahweh (God) is speaking and "He says, "He is a diminished (qalal " smaller in energy and mass and lower in elevation) part of (min " from) Me, on behalf of (la " to, toward and concerning) you ('atah), existing as (hayah) My ('ani) servant ('ebed / 'abad " implement for work and service) to stand up for and establish, to restore (quwm " validate, confirm, and raise up) the tribes (sebet " clans, family, and people) of Ya'aqob, and to change, restore (suwb " turn around, alter, recover, renew, return) and preserve (nasar " protect and keep, spare and shelter) Yisra'el (those who strive with and are empowered by God)." (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:6) Read the KJV together with it’ s commentary!!!! You don’t find this translation anywhere else but on this website sited later on!!
Everything we need to know is encapsulated in these words. Yahshua is the "diminished manifestation of" Yahweh, "part of" Him, sent to us, for our benefit.

Yahushua (Jesus) Himself also actually said that he is the diminished form of Yahuweh. Speaking of laying down His life for His sheep so that He might give them eternal life, the Messiah said: "My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all," and "I and the Father are One." (John 10:29-30) Yahshua would later clarify this further with: "The Father is greater in dimensions, mass, power and stature (megas) than I." John 14:28)
“The reason that Yahshua is a reduced form of Yahuweh is because God the Father's undiminished presence would incinerate the earth and evaporate mankind. A power great enough to provide matter sufficient to form the universe would be comprised of energy equivalent to an infinite quantity of hydrogen bombs, a hundred of which would extinguish all life as we know it. For us to know God, for us to see God, for us to experience God, while still in our mortal bodies, God must manifest Himself in a form we can observe without dying and relate to without our senses being overwhelmed. Yahshua was as much as God would fit into a finite, three dimensional, human construct.” (3)
The Dead Sea Scrolls of Isaiah and other prophets, more specifically Ezekiel 1:23, (which I shall not reprint due to lack of space – but you can read it in Yada Yahweh chapter 4, Book 4) clearly show that “Yahuweh is one entity, simultaneously and eternally existing as our Heavenly Father, Spiritual Mother, and Redeeming Son. Yahuweh is: One existence with two manifestations, all affirming His nature. Eternal life in the household and family of Yahweh is the result of the restoration and renewal achieved by the Spirit and the Son simultaneously manifesting God's essence in the roles of Savior and Preserver. This passage confirms, with absolute certainty, what the many clues have suggested: Yahuweh has a paternal and maternal nature. God is both our Heavenly Father and our Spiritual Mother. Yes, God made mankind in His image: "male and female He made them."” (3)
You can read his book on the website which is a MUST for anyone who desires to know (yada) the Creator God better in a relational sense. The author thoroughly researches the Messianic portions of the Scriptures as they are recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls in the original untampered Hebrew language. He connects the Old Covenant Scriptures to the oldest pre-Constantine New Testament sources with results that are MIND BOGGLING. You will worship, love and adore the Old Testament God who is actually the Messiah Himself. Visit http://yadayahweh.com/
What will you do personally? What will you do as a Christian religious leader? How about combining the personal and proper name of God, being YAHUWEH or YAHUSHUA along with the name of Jesus when proclaiming the Good News. Make a habit of it. From childhood we grew up with the wonderful name of Jesus but by now we know that that wasn’t the name He was called by His mother. They were Jews and His Jewish name was Yahushua as also revealed in the Old Covenant Scriptures : Yahuweh = Yahushua the Messiah = the Set Apart Spirit = ONE Yah (God). Yahushua means God saves or literally God is salvation.

When we stop using Yahuweh’s name we are easily fooled into forgetfulness. When we don’t know Yahuweh’s name it is so easy to exchange His real personal and only proper name for general vague titles such as “Lord”, “God” “Allah”, and “Others”. (He has other beautiful names which is descriptive of His qualities – but YAHUWEH=YAHUSHUA – is His only, personal and proper name).
The God of the Muslims has also a beautiful name “Allah”, as poor Bishop Tiny Muskens mentioned. The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. Is there continuity in this claim? Was “Allah” the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? If the Muslims’ claim to continuity is valid and “Allah” is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then we all should become Muslims. If however “Allah” was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then it’s core claim is refuted. The hard evidence reveals that the god Allah was a pagan deity. He was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters. (4)
Archeologists have uncovered temples to the Moon-god throughout the Middle East. From the mountains of Turkey to the banks of the Nile, the most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was the worship of the Moon-god. The Sumerians, the first literate civilization, have left thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs. The ancient Sumerians worshipped a Moon-god who was called many different names. His symbol was the crescent moon? Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this Moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria. The cult of the Moon-god was the most popular religion throughout ancient Mesopotamia. The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the Moon-god (see: Deut. 4:19;17:3; II Kings. 21:3,5; 23:5; Jeremiah. 8:2; 19:13; Zephaniah. 1:5, etc.) When Israel fell into idolatry, it was usually the cult of the Moon-god. (4)
The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel.
Arabic chronicles suggest a pre-Islamic recognition of Allah as a supreme God, with the three goddesses al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat as his “daughters”. Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.
In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. (4)
Al-Kindi, one of the early Christian apologists against Islam, pointed out that Islam and its god Allah did not come from the Bible but from the paganism of the Sabeans. They did not worship the God of the Bible but the Moon-god and his daughters al-Uzza, al-Lat and Manat. Dr. Newman concludes his study of the early Christian-Muslim debates by stating, "Islam proved itself to be...a separate and antagonistic religion which had sprung up from idolatry." Islamic scholar Caesar Farah concluded "There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and Jews." The Arabs worshipped the Moon-god as a supreme deity. (4)
For those who find it hard to believe that Allah was a pagan name for a peculiar pagan Arabian deity in pre-Islamic times, the following quotations may be helpful: "Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam" (Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643).
"The Arabs, before the time of Mohammed, accepted and worshipped, after a fashion, a supreme god called Allah" (Encyclopedia off Islam, I:302, Leiden: E.J. Brill, 1913, Houtsma).
"Allah was known to the pre-Islamic . . . Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities" (Encyclopedia off Islam, I:406, ed. Gibb).
"Ilah . . . appears in pre-Islamic poetry . . . By frequency of usage, al-ilah was contracted to Allah, frequently attested to in pre-Islamic poetry" (Encyclopedia off Islam, III:1093, 1971).
"The name Allah goes back before Muhammad" (Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend, I:41, Anthony Mercatante, New York, The Facts on File, 1983).
"The origin of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning "God" (or a "god"), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, I:326, Hastings).
"Allah was already known by name to the Arabs" (The Bible and Islam: or, The Influence of the Old and New Testament on the Religion of Mohammed, New York, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1897, p. 102).
"The name Allah is also evident in archeological and literary remains of pre-Islamic Arabia" (The Call of the Minaret, New York: Oxford University Press, 1956, p. 31).
Caesar Farah in his book on Islam concludes his discussion of the pre-Islamic meaning of Allah by saying: "There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and Jews" (Islam: Beliefs and Observations, New York, Barrons, 1987, p. 28).
According to Middle East scholar E.M. Wherry, whose translation of the Quran is still used today, in pre-Islamic times Allah-worship, as well as the worship of Ba-al, were both astral religions in that they involved the worship of the sun, the moon, and the stars (A Comprehensive Commentary on the Quran, Osnabruck: Otto Zeller Verlag, 1973, p. 36).
There is no doubt in my mind that Allah was a pagan god in pre-Islamic times – many of the idol artifacts unearthed, are to-day displayed in the British Museum. Is it any wonder then that the symbol of Islam is the crescent moon? That a crescent moon sits on top of their mosques and minarets? That a crescent moon is found on the flags of Islamic nations? That the Muslims fast during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky? Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god. (4)
According to Yada Muslim clerics and kings don’t want the Qur’an to be translated for various valid reasons from their point of view, one among others, being that they claim that the word “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for God, which is false/untrue.
The Qur'an says that "Ilah" is the Arabic word for "God" and that "Allah" is his name. Qur'an 3:62 "This is the true explanation: There is no Ilah (God) except Allah." Qur'an 52:43 "Have they an ilah (god) other than Allah?" Qur'an 5:4 "Pronounce the Name of Allah, and fear Allah." Qur'an 21:107 "Say: 'It is revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is only one Ilah (God)." Qur'an 20:8 "Allah! There is no Ilah (God) save Him." Qur'an 20:14 "Verily, I am Allah. No Ilah (God) may be worshiped but I." Qur'an 20:97 "Your Ilah (God) is Allah: there is no Ilah (God) but He." Qur'an 59:22 "Allah is He, no other Ilah (God) may be worshiped; He is Allah, Whom there is no other Ilah (God)."” (5)
This is important because the Judeo-Christian God, the God of the Spirits, the God of the Bible has a unique identity, nature and character, YAHUWEH: He transcended from the spiritual world to the material human world by manifesting Himself in a human form, revealing Himself to mankind in as much as He could, through His only begotten set apart Son YAHUSHUA who sacrificed Himself as the perfect, unblemished sinless offering for the people of this world. In His human manifestation of YAHUSHUA, He paid the price for the sin of mankind with His own blood, in order to make us right and worthy with YAHUWEH, of whom He was a part and from whom He was set apart, to set us totally free and to declare us innocent, and to put us in a personal relationship with Himself through His set apart Spirit, as part of His heavenly family in which He is both our Spiritual Father and Spiritual Mother and we the vindicated children clothed in the Spirit’s garment of light, perfect, acceptable in His eyes. You only have to make a choice. You either choose Yahuweh/Yahushua and believe and trust in Him, Yahushua the Messiah, who was set apart and send by Yahuweh, who is a lesser manifestation of Yahuweh Himself (and love Him – He loves you, why won’t you love Him in return?) – you don’t need to do anything else – you need not even try to be good! Choose Him as you are, invite Him into your life. If you need to change, His Spirit will change you! But first invite Him into your life. Just believe in Him whose Only name is the only ‘gateway’ to eternal life with Yahuweh!!
OR choose not to believe and not to trust in Him and don’t love Him. Choose your own other gods or be a god unto yourself and reject Him, the only mediator between the Creator of the universe and man. And He will reject you as well. This is the concealed message of Moses and the Prophets, revealed in the New Testament – the only message to be proclaimed. If anyone preaches another message, let him be damned!!!
Allah is Allah, a moon-god, and his character could not be more opposed to Yahuweh’s. Islam is a religion based on self righteousness in which everyone tries to accumulate good deeds and so establish his own salvation by good works. A Complete different opposite message from Yahuweh’s!!
As a Christian religious preacher/teacher you have to know more about Allah and his prophet. Visit the following website: http://prophetofdoom.net/ This site is revealing and explosive. Start reading - it will take time and energy but for you as a religious leader it is compulsory material – you might be required to even expose this religion at the risk of your own personal safety and that of your family!!
In order to refute the Islamic claim that Allah is the God of the Christians, Muslims and Jews, you first have to identify and distinguish the God of the Christians by His personal and proper name Yahuweh/Yahushua (Jesus) and secondly, also by His character and nature which has been revealed in the above mentioned Christian Scriptures, as opposed to the Islam/Muslim God whose proper name is Allah.
And the universal God – the one god of all different religious beliefs and faiths? One World Order with One God!! What will his name be? And his identity, nature and character? What will the message of that universal god be? Will it differ completely from the message we have received through Moses and the Prophets, revealed in the Renewed Covenant? Who will be the head of that new one world order religion?? What if …?
But we know, Yahuweh/Yahushua, the God of the Old Covenant and the Renewed Covenant is real and He exists – He foretells the future through His Scriptures - no other god can do that!!!!!
Will you preach it? At least share the contents of this e-mail with another believer. None of us can afford to ignore the contents of Jeremiah 23:26-27. As His children we all want to please our Heavenly Father!? – notwithstanding social pressure?
Yahuweh/Yahshua bless you.
Concerned layman
Koos
It didn't paste as it should have and I don't know how to edit it!! The Scripture as in YY should also have been in bold and the others in lighter font!! Sorry.

2. Yada News forum ttp://www.yadanews.com 3. Yada – Yada Yahweh http://yadayahweh.com/ 4. Allah the Moon God http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm 5. Yada – Prophet of Doom http://prophetofdoom.net/
Offline J&M  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 3:22:47 AM(UTC)
J&M

whilst Bush/Blair bashing has its merits, we get the leaders we deserve, and both of our nations now adhere to a 'god is dead' scenario where mankind has to 'go it alone'.

I have been reading Winston Churchill's 'Second World War' recently, and it was quite surprising to see reference to God's provision in his private dialogues with Roosevelt (and with others). At that time it was still acceptable to allow room for God to extend His grace in politics. Now man is definitely god and thus has to demonstrate his control in all circumstances, King Canute would have wept.

This mostly goes astray of course. Giving YHWH's 'eretz' to ba'al for example, is a good recipe for disaster. It is contains a dangerous and radical assumption that YHWH no longer has any interest in Jerusalem. But by what authority do our leaders make these decisions? - the answer is, of course, the fact that they are 'elected' (ekklesia?) makes them 'gods' in their own right.

At the heart of this is the matter is the, as yet unproven, assumption that we evolved, and thus have nothing to do with YHWH except in His role as a 'mythical' traditional and cultural guide to what is right or wrong, and that even these 'traditions' and 'culture' are subject to modern interpretation and 'value' judgement.

For our part we must always remember that YHWH has everything under control, and that he laughs as the heathen rage and squabble!

Edit:

Hey Koos - You must let us know what Ray Macaulay says to that!!!

Offline James  
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:10:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
we get the leaders we deserve

The biggest draw back to Democracy I'd say.

Koos good, but like you said, their is just too much info that you can't make it short enough to keep the attention of generation ADD. I have tried to come up with similar things. I am currently working on modifying the YY intro chapter, shortening it down to one page front and back, so that I can leave it at local churches, and had it out to people. Perhaps it will spark a few peoples intrest, and get them going, just trying to plant seed.

I think sending this info to people of influence might be an act of futility, most care little for truth, only what can enpower them. But we would be remissed if we didn't try. I commend your attempt keep up the good work.

Offline Light1  
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 8:31:08 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Thanks for the composition Koos, I just e-mailed it to some of my family members. While the anti-Islam parts will be 'preaching to the choir', it's also a great way to slip in the references to Yahweh's true name. :)

Quote:
whilst Bush/Blair bashing has its merits, we get the leaders we deserve, and both of our nations now adhere to a 'god is dead' scenario where mankind has to 'go it alone'.
Well, while I think our degeneration as societies has led to less than ideal leadership, I have to say I do believe that some of the conspiracy types may be more right than we like to think and that much of our political structure is manipulated behind the scenes by hidden agendas. While Islam will be a major player in the end-times as Yada and others have shown, the NWO types will do their part to make a mess of things as well. Look at the 2004 election for instance, we had two guys who are Skull and Bones members and during the debates, the Libertarian canidate and another 3rd party member who had gotten court orders that said they could participate got arrested when they tried to get in to do so. Also in some recent local elections, when I went to the courthouse to vote, they were using this push button tv screen system rather than the older machines-how do any of us know if our vote is really counted-or is the whole thing 'tweaked' to insure that one particular person is chosen. I once joked that we should throw all of the Arabs underneath the treads of a tank to stop this whole war on terror mess, but the Adversary has clearly got multiple games running so we are still screwed as a nation one way or the other. Thank Yahshua that he has given us a way out!
Offline J&M  
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:13:12 AM(UTC)
J&M

Quote:
CONFIDENCE? Did she say "this doesn't help to build confidence?" And what, Madam Secretary, of the constant Palestinian rocket attacks against southern Israeli towns and cities? Do they "help to build confidence"? Or how about the daily incitement to violence on official Palestinian radio and television? Or the murder last month of 29-year old Ido Zoldan by members of Mahmoud Abbas' own Palestinian police force? Strangely enough, not one of these odious deeds merited a public comment from Rice about their impact on the "building of confidence" between the two sides.

And yet, when Israel decides to build some new apartments in an already-existing section of Jerusalem, Rice suddenly finds her voice? Who does she think she is kidding? But what was still more troubling about her statement on Har Homa is that it lends credence to the discriminatory notion that certain places should be off-limits to Jews simply because they are Jews.

Rice herself was born in the city of Birmingham, Alabama. Ironically enough, just 105 miles north of her birthplace lies a town named Jerusalem, Alabama.

Were the Secretary of State to suggest that the right of Jews to live and build in Jerusalem, Alabama, should be restricted in any way, she would immediately be denounced as a racist and an anti-Semite, and rightly so.

Yet when she suggests that Jews should not be permitted to build freely in Jerusalem, Israel because they are Jews, it is inexplicably described as being a "confidence-building measure."

Call it what you will, Ms. Rice, but your opposition to Jewish housing construction in Jerusalem is nothing more than an archaic form of bigotry. You can't post a "No Jews Allowed" sign, and expect us to view it any differently.

This is from the Jerusalem Post. Anti-Semitism is alive and well...
Offline gammafighter  
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:35:14 AM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

People will do anything to be politically correct. Ironically, being "politically" correct is far from being "actually" correct. Political correctness is really morality based on majority opinion as evidenced in the above post.

Even more ironic about Rice (I'm assuming Condeleeza Rice) being from Birmingham (more ironic than it being near Jerusalem, Alabama) is that Birmingham was known for it's violence against black people during the Civil Rights Movement. With the words from the above post, she is condoning similar but even worse violence against Jews and condemning Jews for their belief that they have a right to live peacefully in their own city. Can you imagine a political leader today blaming black people for the violence against black people in Birmingham during the Civil Rights Movement? They would be assassinated or kicked out of office. Or both.
Offline kp  
#16 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2007 10:04:32 AM(UTC)
kp

Our "leaders" need to be reminded that Yahweh made a promise to Abram, and repeated it almost verbatim to both Isaac and Jacob/Israel: "I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you." (Genesis 12:3) This promise has been demonstrated to be true thousands of times throughout history---without exception. The fact is only hard to see because the cursing of Israel has historically outweighed its blessing by a hundred to one. But let me point out one fact most of us miss. The blessings are group related or national---"those" who bless you. But the cursings are individual: "him" who curses you. Yahweh reserves the right to curse Israel haters who dwell in nominally Israel-supporting nations. In other words, I wouldn't stand next to Condi Rice in a thunderstorm.

kp
Offline coleridge  
#17 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2007 4:07:43 AM(UTC)
coleridge

smh... me and ole condi... are from the same city... sorry about that one guys
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline Rachael  
#18 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:48:58 AM(UTC)
Rachael

http://www.inthenews.co....-conversion-coming-soon-$1102568.htm

Blair is converting to catholicism which is a step to masonry.. sums it up for me. Power corrupts unfortunately.
Offline J&M  
#19 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 1:34:03 AM(UTC)
J&M

If Blair had converted whilst 'prime minister' it woulds have caused a minor constitutional crisis in the UK (we still have much anti-catholic legislation left over from the 16th through 18th centuries and which has never been repealed).

So, to avoid having to resign, he waits until now. This also brings him into line with his quest for the presidency of the European Union, a powerful but non-democratic post created in the latest round of treaty negotiations. This treaty, a pheonix of the 'constitution' (already thrown out democratically), is not going out to the people, it is a 'fait accompli' by the powers that be....

Europe is still prodominantly a catholic domain, and by converting, Blair is making himself 'acceptable' to a huge sector of the European establishment.

This guy is trying hard to grow from poodle to St. Bernard, but has forgotten that the alcohol in the brandy tended to be fatal to alpine travellers who were suffering from hypothermia...

Offline jojocc  
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:28:44 PM(UTC)
jojocc

Speaking of ex-leaders, the news of Butto's assassination is not good. I don't have much time for the woman as a person, or as a leader, but I am wondering if this is what will push Pakistan into the arms of our local madman Mo, and his bunch of darling ragamuffins. The immediate conclusion that my slightly less mad brain jumped to involved another militant Islamic state, only now they'll have friends with nukes...

Anyone for a cup of tea?
Offline J&M  
#21 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2007 10:31:34 AM(UTC)
J&M

The north west of the Indian Sub Continent (now Pakistan)has long been a wahabi playground, ever since Syed Ahmad return from Hajj somewhere around 1824 bringing the Al Wahab doctrine with him. The jihadist faction of this group coelesed upon Patna, but hostility from Hindu and British influences forced a general retreat to the mountain borders between Pakistan and Afghanistan. There it stagnated for decades until the Russians invaded Afghanistan. When, armed by the West, it learned modern guerilla warfare!

In the last 20 years, Pakistan has allowed Saudi (wahabi) money to build many thousands of Wahabi madrassahs, each turning out hundreds of radicalized muslims every year. This area is the abode of choice for 'osama bin lyin'

need any more be said; I think we are going to see some nukes in the wrong hands very soon!