logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2007 9:02:11 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone,

I found an interesting video dealing with the history of the English "Bible" on youtube. To the right of the area where the video itself is displayed, if you click on "About this video > more info," you will see a nice description of the content of the video.

I thought that this would be a great medium by which we could expose others to YY. We could take the existing audio tracks, overlay them with some kind of video presentation (still images/slide show), convert the file to a suitable video format and upload them to Youtube. The description under the "more info" section could include links to other YY chapters available on Youtube as well as the YY and YY forum sites.

Even if you don't have any experience with video publishing (I don't either) - its not that difficult and you could use software like Windows iMovie that is probably already on your machine. I would be happy to share with you what I've learned and walk you through it.

You can watch (and read about) the "History of the English Bible" here.

You can get an idea of how we might convert and present an audio track by watching this Youtube video: Yada - Exposing Islam (part 1). You can watch it here.

It would be great if we could find several people who might like to give this a try. If you "drop me a line" via a forum PM, we could divide up the existing YY recordings so that we could these up on Youtube quickly.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to help - we need you!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2007 12:12:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2007 8:23:26 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Hi Yada,

Great bible History video you posted.

Thank you for searching out these jems.

I find it very interesting the mention of secret societies behind the English bibles.

FF
FF
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 5:15:29 AM(UTC)
Yada

The first installment of Re'shith "Beginning" is now available on YouTube. It will take some time to edit, convert, and upload all the currently recorded YY chapters to YouTube. Again, if anyone would like to help out, please let me know - we could sure use the help.

Next stop - a YY pod cast on iTunes (completion date - to be announced).

You can watch the YY Youtube Re'shith chapter (Part 1) here.

I look forward to hearing from any and all who would like to engage more and help us get YY out to others.

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Light1  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 7:12:57 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Sadly, I have no video editing skills whatsoever. :(
However I liked the video, if you guys can-you might see if you can put some visual representaions of the scientific data on the Genesis chapters when you explain how they relate to Creation.
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 11:26:32 PM(UTC)
Yada

I have just uploaded the video, "History of the English Bible" to the YY Study Group room on Paltalk. You can join the room simply by clicking here.

Additionally, others titles/subjects I have added recenlty include: "The History of the Papacy," "The Biblical Mary and Catholic Tradition," "What Love is This? (a review of Calvinism)" "The Potestant Reformation: Wycliffe, Hus, Tyndale, and Luther," "Messages from Heaven (a look at the many apparitions of Mary around the world)," "The Seduction of Christianity by Dave Hunt," "Resurrecting the Dead Sea Scrolls," and others.

The two most recent YY chapters added were: Laodicea "The People Legislate," and Chrio "Drugged."

I have also been playing Torah portions each week.

I am hoping to develop a list of "study questions" to include with the YY chapter descriptions that accompany each YY chapter uploaded and made available on YouTube. Perhaps this is something that someone on the forum would like to help out with - please let me know.

I hope that the ancillary material(s)/videos will be of interest - especially to those new to Yada Yahweh. Please invite your friends to join us in the room.

Hope to see you on-line.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2007 3:53:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline rs  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2007 5:01:50 AM(UTC)
rs

Yada,

Please add me to Paltalk: ricks_35
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2007 6:41:37 AM(UTC)
Yada

Thanks - I just added you: ricks_35
Next time you are online I will be able to invite you into the room.

I would encourage other forum members to sign up for Paltalk (www.paltalk.com). Its free and I think that you will enjoy talking with others.

Please let me know what your nickname is so that I can add you to my "Pal" list.