logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2007 2:55:03 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Yahhuwdym Yahhuwdym's

HalleluYah is a good word and that is why I say YahooYah for he has raised me from the dead, healed my broken body, restored my blind eyes, caused me to stand upright with Him and delivered me from darkness and saved my life so that we may be one as the Father and the Son are one. Little did I know Yah was the Fathers name and I was giving him praise.

Blessed is he who come in the name of Yahweh,
FF
FF
Offline YY  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 12:31:19 PM(UTC)
YY
Man

One of the more interesting aspects of halaluYah is that halal means to "radiate light," in this case, Yah's light. This is a reference to Yahuweh's Garment of Light in which we are adorned by the Set Apart Spirit during our spiritual rebirth. We are His becons in a dark world, not unlike the Messiyah--Implement of Yah.

YY
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:39:17 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

YY,

I see two spellings of Yahudim and Yahhuwdym in YY. Can you explain why the two different spellings.

I also see Messiah and Messiyah and Ma’sehyah are these spellings natural progression as you looked for the most accurate transliteration?

The spelling of Yahweh, Yahuweh, Yah and Yahu are you using these as they were written in scripture of just using each in a conversational sense?

And the use of Implement of Yah? Can you explaine Implement?

Thank you,
FF
FF