logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:38:09 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I came across the work of Ron Wyatt some 6 months or so before I found Yada Yah and began to read the extensive volumes of information.

As I have progressed I can see that Yada has referenced Ron's work a number of times and even prompt's us to consider the information revealed! I have found the details to be pretty accurate and I was tremendously excited with all the artifacts and discoveries and for the greater part, I value Ron Wyatt's work just as Yada does!

The discoveries and treasures revealed to Ron and the extensive research carried out gives added confidence of the presence of Yahowah to any that may be waivering. Here is solid and factual proof of the scriptural accounts of the Towrah, which some credit as Biblical, yet none of this is in any way biblical, it's all Towrah evidences! Even the pillars at Nuweiba beach had Yahweh inscribed on them!

Since studying Yada Yah and understanding why the Bible is errant, Christianity is false and all other religions too, and in particular discovering Yah's one true name, this has been invaluable as I have progressed!

The only issue I have is with the religious terminology used in all Ron Wyatt's video's and literature, such as Jesus Christ and Lord! I have grown to hate all this kind of language since learning the truth of the matter, yet it is prevalent in all Ron's work!

At this point, I have not come across any criticism from Yada about Ron concerning this kind of language and so I am wondering about how this is acceptable, or perhaps not, to Yahowah? It does appear to be that Yah has inspired and motivated Ron to make these finds and bring it to public attention, even against many who detract from Ron's work and call him a liar, though it is clear he is not! He certainly appeared to be very genuine!

I am interesed to hear from those of you who have years of study behind you and more experience than me in these matters! Surely Yahowah can use any man that He sees fit to bring about his purpose and reveal His truth and artifacts for all to see, even with a man who it seems was un aware of Yah's true name!

I know Ron spoke of all the religious rubbish, even if he had not discarded all of it himself, he at least had his heart right with God!

While Ron is not a comparison to Cyrus, he is just a man that appears to have served a purpose to help Yahowah in revealing truths in His timeline. Perahps Ron was the only man who could have completed this task with his knowledge experience and desire, even without knowing Yah's name?

If you have seen "Revealing God's Treasure" I would appreciate your comments and input.

You can find the website here! http://www.arkdiscovery.com
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 1:59:54 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hi Stewart,

If you go to The Bless Yahowah site and sift through the program descritions of the Shattering Myths shows you will find several times when Yada mentioned Ron's work. I don't recall anytime this was done in depth, but it was at least briefly covered.

Ron remained christian, so your Cyrus explanation is as good as any.

Even though he was not covenant, even though his work is largely scoffed at, I cannot dismiss it. Too much fits the Towrah narative (ie the pillars found at the beach at the shallowest site of the red sea). Too much fits the requisite details not found/possible in any other narative (the lamb's blood finding it's way to the Mercy Seat).

Allen